Guarding Bonnie on 18th Birthday Ch. 04

Story Info
Dee Dee and Bonnie show the guards their true slut nature.
2k words
4.05
6.3k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 18-year-old security guard was no match for Dee Dee's expert cocksucking, and after just a few minutes, Connor was ready to cum. He tried to hold it, he wanted to win the challenge and fuck Bonnie, who was 18 just like him. But he started to explode, and he instinctively pulled out his throbbing cock and shot endless spurts of cum onto Dee Dee's wavy hair, over her eyes, into her nose and down her cheeks, dripping all over her supple tits.

With that triumph, Dee Dee wasted no time. The 34 year old stripper-turned-auntie fiercely grabbed Andre's cock and swallowed it. With Connor's cum still dripping down her face, she deep-throated the older guard's 8 inch cock. "I will make you cum fast," she promised.

Andre was a cooler customer than Connor. If this killer cocksucker was going to make him cum fast, he wanted to get all he could out of it. "Tell your niece to take off her shirt, Double D."

Bonnie was feeling it and eagerly took off her shirt before Dee Dee could react, revealing her tightened bralette. She figured that she had nothing to lose, since they had probably already seen all the nude selfies on her phone, and oh gosh, her private nude ballet performance of all the positions, an arabesque, and a grand jete wearing only a pink tutu skirt, her legs in the air with her pussy split open.

Andre got even harder as he stared at her excited tits stretching the bralette, the hard nipples poking through the lace. He wouldn't touch her, but his eyes feasted on her. He wanted to see more. Andre commanded Bonnie to take off her yoga pants. "Stand up." She stood up on the desk, towering over them. "Turn around." Andre loved the sight of her white ass showing through stretched yoga pants enhanced by the bright light. "Bend over". Bonnie looked over her shoulder, confused. "Bend over like you're touching your toes, babe" Andre tried to compose himself as he felt himself rocking his cock into Dee Dee's mouth. "Now pull down your yoga pants without bending your knees."

Bonnie balanced perfectly as she put her knees together, reached back and gracefully pulled her pants down quickly in one smooth motion. Andre and Connor's eyes were glued as it seemed to them to happen in ultra slow motion. Her shapely white ass was now in full view and her asshole peeked out from behind the floss, with her pussy hidden down below. She could feel the men's lust for her as she stepped out of her pants and spread her ankles apart. Bonnie was high on the feeling of power she had over these men. The sight of her fresh, innocent, tattoo-free, soft, sheltered, virginal white body in such a nasty pose blew their minds.

Andre knew anything more could be trouble at her supposed age. He just closed his eyes and imagined being inside her tight virgin pussy while Dee Dee deepthroated his cock.

His eyes opened to an amazing vision. He looked down and saw Dee Dee skillfully stroking his shaft while flicking her tongue like a snake around his cock head. Connor was off to the side with his phone out, its camera pointing towards the desk. On top of the desk, Bonnie was standing there in her high heels and flimsy lingerie in a ballerina pose. She was reaching up to the ceiling, so high that her bralette revealed the bottom of her 32C boobs, with pink areola showing on each tit. The bright light gave her skin an angelic glow through the lace of her skimpy lingerie. She extended her arms to the front in a circle, with her hands in line with her waist and pointed her right knee to the side, with her high heel touching her left knee. Andre could see her pussy peeking out through the lace of her panties.

She then swung her arms up, pointing them out to her side, while kicking her right leg out to the side, revealing more of her pussy as her g-string sank into her slit. She held that position for a few moments, letting the light dance around her. Then she turned to face left with her left arm pointing forward. Her right arm pointed back with her right leg pointed back underneath. She balanced on her high heels. Her front of her g-string was moist, revealing her tender pussy. She paused in that pose.

Meanwhile, Dee Dee was busy below speeding her mouth back and forth on Andre's cock. She was determined to win the challenge and make sure that Andre did not touch her niece. She gagged as his massive cock slammed deep into her throat. She could barely breathe but she would not stop. Her furious nasty cocksucking clashed with the sublime sexy performance above.

Up above, Bonnie continued her erotic recital by twirling on her heels. She spun on her heels and faced him, then spun again and faced away from him. She bent forward at the waist and put one foot delicately forward, her arms raised to the side. He admired her grace, as he stole a deep look up her ass, her wet g-string essentially invisible.

Finally, Bonnie threw one leg into the air, pushed off the floor with the other leg and jumped into the air. She stumbled as she landed again on her first leg, though, and dove towards the concrete floor. Connor dropped his phone and rushed to save her from belly flopping on the concrete floor. He caught Bonnie with her face inches from the floor. His left arm was across her chest, his hand squeezing her right tit, with his opposite hand reaching between her legs from above, his fingers curled into her soft pussy. He lifted her up to her feet, then she surprised him by wrapping her arms around him and holding him tightly. She breathed in his musky smell tinged with cheap cologne as they shared a long kiss.

"I'm really 18," she whispered in his ear, "I want you." Connor was confused. He wanted her too, but he wasn't even sure if he actually heard her. Maybe it was the meth talking to him. It was too much to process. She stealthily unzipped his unbuckled pants, reached into his shorts and touched the tip of his dick. Now he must be hallucinating, he thought. How could a chick this goody goody suddenly become a thot? He instinctively pulled away, broke the french kiss and looked at her, then at Andre. "Buddy, later," Andre said quietly, and shook his head at Connor. He understood and let her go, at least for now. Just to be careful, Andre made a mental note to erase the episode from all the recordings.

Bonnie's daring dance, together with Dee Dee's furious fellatio, was finally too much for Andre. He held Dee Dee's head as his engorged cock violently erupted into her mouth. When he was done, her cheeks were full, with cum leaking from her crimson lips. He smiled victoriously, then grimaced as he realized that the girls had bested them and won the challenge.

Andre and Connor stood there silently, trying to remember every second of what just happened. Andre was thankful for the many phones from the cart that he and Connor had unboxed and hidden, and set up to record everything.

Andre zipped up his slacks and fastened his belt, standing over the girls with Connor. Andre took out an envelope of bills from inside the desk and rained them down one by one over Dee Dee's cum soaked, pierced tan body and Bonnie's clean white virginal body as they hugged each other tightly, cheek to cheek, tit to tit, legs embracing each other. The cum from Dee Dee's body, mixed with sweat, made the bills stick to their bodies. Dee Dee and Bonnie looked like a whorish yin and yang.

Andre dropped Dee Dee's expensive bra and panties on the chair. He left their phones and Dee Dee's fanny pack on the desk, but kept Bonnie's ID. Connor gathered the phones hidden on the shelves and put them back in the cart of 'contraband' phones and tablets. Connor took their clothes and put them in the cart, eventually tossing them into a dumpster. "Don't steal anything, you two", Andre warned as he left with the cart.

Dee Dee was now cradling her taller niece across her lap while she sat cross-legged on the ground, surrounded by the sudden quiet of the room. She kissed Bonnie on the forehead, while Bonnie bit at her pierced nipple and nursed herself on the cum across Dee Dee's tits. It was her first taste of cum, which was Connor's fruity cum, from her Auntie's fragrant body. She loved the taste and felt better now than she ever had on any of her medications. She didn't need meds, she just needed more cum.

Exhausted, they fell asleep while embraced on the floor, as they waited for the men to come back with their clothes and the cart. While Dee Dee was sleeping, Bonnie cleaned the cum off of her Auntie's face with her tongue, licking her like a cat.

They woke up when they heard someone putting keys in the door. When they saw it wasn't Andre or Connor, they grabbed what they could, and started running for the only way out. Dee Dee slipped on her shoes, and ran out completely nude into the parking lot, with her bare ass, huge tits and bling shining in the sun and drawing sudden stares. She clutched her bra and panties as her tits juggled around like bowling balls and strained her back. Her hairy bush covered her pussy, with her pussy lips peeking out. Bonnie woke up with her lacey bralette, skimpy g-string and high heels on, so she grabbed her Auntie's fanny pack and their phones, and stuffed the cash into her g-string. She caught up to her Auntie and held her huge knockers so that her Auntie could put on her bra.

A crowd came out of nowhere and chased them, recording and live-streaming them while they looked for Dee Dee's car. The streams captured Bonnie falling face first onto the pavement, skidding on her hands and knees and tearing apart her bralette. Nobody in the crowd helped her, instead just taking videos of her with her legs spread wide while a man and a woman tore off her g-string and took all the cash.

Dee Dee went all mama bear and saved the fanny pack and phones, pushed away the crowd, and helped her now nearly naked and bleeding niece get up, all while protecting the bling on her own body. Bonnie hopped on each leg to take off her broken high heels, then hobbled away, leaning on Dee Dee, with blood on her knees and pussy fluid dripping down her thighs.

When they finally found Dee Dee's SUV, Bonnie threw her heels and shredded bralette on the floor, then curled up naked, cradling her luscious tits, with her left index finger caressing her tender clit. She weeped in the backseat like a 3 year old, with the taste of cum still in her mouth, as Dee Dee drove away through the crowd and onto the freeway.

Aunt Dee Dee wasn't sure where to go, though, since her husband Ernie would have tons of questions once he laid eyes on their tortured bodies. She just drove slowly, grateful for the rush hour traffic, carefully avoiding the police.

Videos of their naked run and the ensuing commotion quickly went viral, which everyone thought was a social media Halloween stunt gone horribly wrong. A barely censored slow-motion version by bahn33l3gal18 went all over Youtube, TikTok, and uncensored versions were on sites like Pornhub and XNXX. No one ever said anything about it to them, though surely somebody recognized them.

Bonnie got a text from an unknown number in the same area code as her university. "Meet next week and get your stuff back. Until then, Happy Birthday!"