Guarding Bonnie on 18th Birthday Ch. 03

Story Info
Her Auntie takes it is in the ass and the mouth for Bonnie.
2.3k words
4.28
11.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre took his wet fingers and felt around her neck, and shoulders. Dee Dee knew what was happening next and she stiffened her posture. Andre ran his hands over the right cup of her purple bra. "What's your bra size, girl?" Dee Dee rolled her eyes. She knew what he wanted her to say. "34 double D. I am 34 Dee Dee," she sighed. Connor and Andre laughed loudly as Bonnie giggled at the 'dirty' pun and Dee Dee shook her head.

While he laughed, Andre peered inside and saw her large puffy pinkish nipple with a gold stud pierced through it. Dee Dee kept it pierced, for only her husband Ernie to see. Connor nervously followed Andre's example. He ran his hand over the left cup, then peered inside at the pokey nipple surrounded by a soft velvety areola. When he saw it was pierced, he looked up surprised at Andre and they both smiled.

Andre squeezed her right tit from below and then plucked it out of her bra. He bit on the stud in her pierced nipple to pull it out. She winced. He teased the tip with his tongue and sucked her tit into his mouth. When Connor clumsily tried to do the same on his left side, she grabbed their heads and moaned. Having her pierced tits sucked by two different men gave her waves of pleasure. She reached back and unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground. She moaned as Andre reached inside her panties and found her pierced clit. Andre sneered at Dee Dee "That proves you're a whore - yeah we saw your record, Double D"

Bonnie was frozen, and somewhat glad to be ignored, or so she thought. She wondered what he meant by that - her Aunt was anything but a whore, she was a prim and proper church counselor that led a youth ministry to help girls and boys make smart choices.

Andre pulled his mouth off Dee Dee's tit and Connor did the same. Connor ripped down her panties and Andre spanked her until her ass shone red. When she started to scream, the young guard stuffed her panties into her mouth and tied a phone charging cable to keep them in. Andre took power cords from a computer and monitor. He handed one to Connor and kept one for himself. "Let's give this tiger some stripes, bruh" Andre said to the young guard. They took turns whipping her, just enough to give her tawny skin light stripes. Dee Dee shut her eyes, but she could hear the cables whistling, stretching through the air before they touched her skin. Dee Dee cried out as tears streamed down her face and she felt herself choking on her own panties, which were wet from her own juices. As for Andre, he felt rage from all his years of disrespect by his wife flowing through that cable. It felt good to get it out.

Dee Dee inside was asking for guidance and wondering why she was being tested this way. She told herself that she was strong enough to walk out, but if she did they would go after Bonnie, she would be arrested for shoplifting and her life would be ruined. She was determined to do anything to save her niece.

Andre signaled Connor to stop and then asked Connor to open the expensive jar of cream. He ran it all over her back and ass, gently caressing the pale red stripes. He told Dee Dee she was beautiful and that he was in awe of her strength as he kissed her wounds. She knew it was wrong, but she appreciated his mercy, and was praying the punishment was over.

The whipping was over but there was more to come. Andre dipped his index finger into the cream and then slowly stuck into her ass. Dee Dee yelped. He curled and moved his finger smoothly inside her sphincter while stroking the rim with his thumb. He pulled out and gently put in two fingers. He moved his knuckles side to side and rhythmically massaged her hole. She breathed heavily and groaned at the strain. Just when she was getting used to it, he pulled them out with a smooth plop. Her ass moved back, anticipating his return.

"She wants you to finger fuck her asshole, buddy," Andre teased the junior guard. Connor took him seriously. He pressed Dee Dee down into the table, smashing her tits, and eagerly dipped two fingers into the cream and then deep into Dee Dee's ass. She was still feeling the guilty pleasure of Andre's assplay and she screamed into the panties stuffed into her mouth. Her sphincter muscle felt so tight and warm around his fingers as her body tried to push his fingers out. He had never stuck his fingers up an ass and he was clumsy as he roughly stretched her out with his large long fingers. Dee Dee was in pain. She bit her lip and whimpered.

Bonnie felt her eyeliner running down her face as she cried, but tried to stay still and quiet. She could not believe what she was witnessing. She hated these men for punishing her aunt because of her, and she loved her Auntie so much for protecting her. If not for her aunt, they would be whipping her and abusing her ass instead. She loved her auntie for that and so much more.

Connor pulled his fingers out suddenly, almost ripping her rectum. Dee Dee was just glad that it was over with, and that the search was over. With Connor's hand no longer holding her down, she started to straighten up. "No one told you that you can get up, bitch", yelled Andre, and he pushed her down to her knees, her head almost hitting the desk. She saw then that his long, semi-hard dick was already out. Dee Dee jumped up and spit out the panties and told him "that's it" as she laid into him.

When she was done, he went straight to her face and roared "You are done when I say you are done." Her nose also touched his as she yelled "Go ahead, and call the police, asshole. You know that shoplifting is a fucking misdemeanor, and Bonnie will pay a fine and get a warning and maybe miss school and that's all. But I know that you are not going to turn her in, because you do not want me to tell your boss or the police what you fucking did to me here. They will arrest you and your buddy for assault and you two will be fuck buddies in prison."

"Are you done, ma'am?" Andre said slowly as he chuckled and carressed her face. "First, I am the boss. But if that is what you want, we can call the police. I will tell them about the shoplifting. But I will not stop there. You can explain to them what you two were doing with all these phones and ipads. What you two were doing with all the cloned credit card info on those phones. And then when they are done with you all, you can tell all your crew that they will be arrested too. I am sure when they will get out on bail, the whole gang will not be too happy with you and your niece and your bitch husband and everyone else you care about."

Dee Dee fell to her knees...OH MY GOD!!! He knew, how did he know? There was no camera in the room, but he knew too much to be bluffing.

Andre continued, "I am a reasonable man. You want to be done? Here's the Deal - if you can make me and my buddy here cum in the next 10 minutes, I will let you both go home. Otherwise, I will lock you both in here for the rest of the night and we will do whatever we want with you, and maybe invite some others to join in." This time, he was actually bluffing, they had been gone away too long and needed to get back on shift. But the girls did not know that.

Andre went on, "Come on.. we saw your rap sheet. You may be a holy roller now, but you were a teenage stripper with DUI's, drug possession, petty theft, minor assault, and solicitation of a traffic cop." Dee Dee impetuously responded," I was not a teen, I was 19 and a fully grown adult!" "Auntie!!" exclaimed Bonnie. "Yeah, your auntee was a stripper at 18, a meth whore at 19, and she was 20 and got pulled over for a DUI, she offered to blow a deputy " Andre declared. He mocked Dee Dee: "You know that was not the first or last time, Double D." "So just think of Connor and me as two cops.. blow us and make us come and I will let you and your lovely niece walk away," he declared.

Dee Dee calmed down and flashed back. When she was Bonnie's age, Dee Dee was lured into a day job at a strip club, and she stopped going to school. When her devout parents found out, they kicked her out of the house. She couldn't stay long with her big sister, who had cleaned up her act and started a family. She went out on her own and made rent and paid bills by giving countless blow jobs outside the strip club. Horny old men took her to fancy dinners and she let them cum in her mouth and on her face for dessert. Andre was more right than he knew - she had gotten out of plenty of bad situations by sucking dick.

When she was 20, she was 'saved' from this life by her childhood sweetheart who became her best friend and husband. Ernie got her the help she needed after she was caught driving high on meth and tried to blow a deputy with 3 year old Bonnie sleeping in a car seat. After that, her brother-in-law moved away with her big sister and Bonnie. It was hard to give up the excitement of that life, but she had to do it to keep her family from completely turning their backs on her and taking everything away from her.

Today, though, she regretted giving it all up. She felt her true self, long buried inside, coming out. She was bored by her office job supporting the credit card fraud investigation team and craved the high of her wild times. She was thankful to have left behind the dark parts of her past, but just for now, just for this afternoon, she wanted to be a whore again and do what she did best.

She felt a rush of adrenaline. She felt a sense of pride. She was great at giving head and her talent was going to save her and her niece. She wasn't sure she could make them both cum in such a short time, but she was up for the challenge.

Before he knew what was happening, Dee Dee whipped off Andre's belt, unzipped his slacks, reached into his boxers and wrapped her left hand around his long cock. She stuck out her tongue and played with his circumcised tip, making growing circles with her tongue.

With her right hand, she pulled Connor next to Andre, as he took off his own belt and unzipped his uniform slacks, dropping his tighty whiteys with them to the ground. She stuck her left hand into the cream jar and rubbed it between her hands. She put her left hand back around Andre's shaft and with her right hand pulled back the skin on Connor's uncircumcised cock. She stroked the teenager's thick pole, and stuck it deep into her throat.

Connor gasped and his eyes bugged out. He got lightheaded - he had played around and had his dick kissed and sucked before but never ever anything like this. He could feel Dee Dee's throat on his dick, which grew even more in her mouth. She moved her throat around on his dick, and then pulled it out. She could taste the pre cum on her tongue. She knew he would not last much longer.

She turned her mouth back to Andre, while she cradled Connor's balls, then pumped his shaft. She then swallowed Andre's balls and played with them one by one in her mouth, while stroking his shaft with her left hand. "Oh shit, there you go, you fuckin whore." Andre appreciated the surprise move. His wife had not gone down on him in over two years, complaining that his cock was too big. Even that last time, she only did it as a 'one time birthday present'.

Bonnie saw her auntie's face change and the bliss that she was feeling as she sucked on each cock. Bonnie felt her panties get soaked and her nipples harden. Since going to college, she tried to stay a good girl, like her mom and aunt. Little did she know that her mom and her aunt were both born sluts. In fact, Dee Dee once hid in a closet and saw her big sister (Bonnie's mom) getting gang-banged by 4 men, sucking two cocks, with a cock in her pussy and another in her ass. Bonnie also didn't know that her mother home-schooled her because she was afraid of what Bonnie would do with high school boys. Her mom was on the right track - her daughter was a born slut like her and her baby sister. In this room, on her 18th birthday, Bonnie's insatiable thirst for cock was being triggered by that same baby sister, and soon she would be an angel-faced whore.

(to be concluded)