All Comments on 'Guess Who?'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

Great story, would of ended for me on page 1 or 2 lol None of the kids would of been born though.

I feel love can be blind but not that much blindness, especially in collage, hearing everything she did within 8weeks of not talking would of been over for me. Scratch that when i hear she's 'booked' for 3months so we couldn't get that date she promised i would of taken it on the chin and moved on or simply used her for the date and that's it (sounds harsh i know, but for the stories sake not in real life).

I also can't believe he was the biggest she's had, with the amount of guys she's had in college and over the last 15+ years she's been cheating it's not possible to not come across someone of the same size or bigger.

Great story anyway, just like my opinion to be read or heard lol :)

P.s Slowly working my way through your stories and i'm at G so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Couldn't find a way

to like this one. 2*

The author wrote Heidi up as so evil, and James up as so stupid, and both stayed that way for so long, that I felt only disdain and disrespect for each of them.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
I Rather Suspect

That this story was at least partially written in response to Stangs own divorce so for that my sympathy, I've been down that road. It's also proof true that all engineers are not the sharpest tools in the drawer.

I had a '67 that was a flat monster in the snow and on Michigan's ice, 4 wheelers couldn't make it up the Howard Street hill when it was solid glass under snow but that pony could.

I had it figured out who the snake was that finally ended the marriage when all of a sudden Justin wanted to leave the Thanksgiving dinner to "...go to work." Now if Sarah had gone to a real university instead of Moo U maybe he would have found out a little sooner not that it would have made any difference. If you searched for 'Cheating Cunt' a picture would pop up of a short blond with no tits or ass with the name Heidi. No, that's not my ex's name but it will do, besides she was a brunette with tits and an ass. I have to admit I laughed at Heidi's parody of Kiss, for a brief moment I almost liked her. Then again it happened with her confession after her mother's funeral. But since obviously it didn't happen they way she promised the moment passed quickly.

"I still wanted to see her serving as kibble to a giant three headed dog as she slowly roasted for all of eternity..." Yep, that pretty well sums it up.

"His rage and youth seemed to be stalemated by my superior strength, energy and experience." AKA; Age and cunning will beat youth and ability every time.

"I chose to go down the rabbit hole and here's the Paul Harvey." You have to be of a certain age to appreciate that statement, his son wrote all of those for what it's worth.

Considering James and Heidi were in college in '73 that puts he and I in the same age group and I take exception to one thing: "So you liked girls that looked like little boys?" she asked."

"We all did," I said. "It was a different era. Women are still trying to be thin these days."

"You're lying," she said. "Men like women that look like women. In fact, it was my butt and tits that you saw before you ever noticed my face." This must have been a Detroit thing, no one in the Western part of the state thought that. Tell him Sam, but include legs. I know I already made a comment about engineers but, damn...

At the cemetery I was thinking what a shame it would be if Justin just happened to slip and fall into the open grave. I didn't think of the bulldozer though, problem solved.

Somehow I must have missed this one in my SS06 travels, still have to finish his new ones posted on SOL. I always love his stories where he uses accents and dialects, Sam was perfect with or without that Automag. "Eeeef ju move I weel put you brains in thees fucking sand..." How can you not love this woman? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most of the story is pretty good

......but murder is not entertainment.

2*

~Enkidu

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Like BTW

Like BTW, I also missed this one while reading SS06 stories over and over. This was a great story about a true narcissistic, cheating bitch who used people her entire life. The husband was partially at fault for continually forgiving her cheating. She grew to expect it and when it ran out, it killed her. I don't think he pushed Justin into the grave for Heidi., but for what he did to Sarah. Great story.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wimp

A wimp like him doesn't deserve an happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know you love your Stangs but your story brought to mind a heavy Halloween snow in Nebraska. I made the 5 mile drive to work passing stuck 2 and 4 wheel drive trucks! What was I driving - an 86 Z28! They called off work after I got there so I drove home! Enjoyed the story - even Justine's demise. The anonymous writer from 2 months ago really needs a life, ITS A FICTIONAL ACCOUNT OF AN ASSHOLE CHARACTER! 5 stars

DGHear2DGHear2about 3 years ago
Great story!

I really liked this story, it was quite different from the BTB stories. I've been reading a number of your stories and found that you are one of the best on this site for loving wife stories.

with respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are one of the best writers on this platform.Bless up champ.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Really good funny story. Laughed so hard... the cat was pissed at me for not allowing her sleep on me soundly. lol

Thanks-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
If all your stories are anything to go by

Then I will never buy a mustang, unless I get brain damage and have the overwhelming urge to become a dickless doormat that has an unhealthy attraction to completely psychotic sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I dislike the ending my friend. No one should die alone. I hope you are okay. I worry for you and your bride. -starsong

-Andi

PS. Yes you know my real name. It just shows you how much I care about certain people that I post it publicly

AethurAethurover 2 years ago

Never understood why he didn't have the ex arrested for cashing those checks so the kids could get their money back.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Damn, what an ending!

Your story, your universe, your fantasy!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great explosive ending...BUT.... better would have been all siblings and cuck husband dumping shovels of fresh excrement and finishing with everyone, in rotation, pissing on her grave..... then when all of the grave was finished...all present would then dance an Irish jig of joy over her remains. That would have been even more awesome.... BTB exponentially!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly this man has no one to blame but himself. Who marries a woman who tries to baby trap him days after meeting him? And who is stupid enough to believe someone got pregnant days after having sex?

Heidi won all along, she lived her whole life taking advantage of that simp, and only lived a few years without him. What a pathetic man you wrote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

worst story i have read in ages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Errr, did he check paternity with his grown up children? Shitty story as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again, I see that those that never write a story are the first to put someone else down. I've never written ether, but I try to be constructive, not destructive or a whiney little bitch. The story clearly for everyone but it was written well and presented properly. You did a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS MC WAS A CUCK....THE SKANK WIFE KEPT CHEATING AND HE CONTINUED TAKING HER BACK!! LOSER CUCK AND SKANK STORY BUT THIS CUCK AUTHOR PLAYING OUT THEIR FANTASIES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Luckily this is just a story and that is why he married her, otherwise there would be no story! I agree he should have got a DNA test oh his children but they would have been so old it may be a moot point. That said I would have liked to have known whatever their age was. I do not agree with the murder though, good job it is only a story.

JackDancerJackDanceralmost 2 years ago

Wow. Super dark ending. Very cool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . I hope that Heidi and Justin are happy now ? Actually I could not care less about those 2 people .

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Serves

Serves him right for marrying her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent story .

top ten .

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

A great job of creating and describing two thoroughly despicable characters.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Geeze dude ur good loved it every little bit it was awesome. Thanks

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I think this is your worst story. I’ve read most of your stories here and elsewhere, but never this one, but this is the worst by far,

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't feel bad for the MC at all. He wasn't in love with her, he just wanted that pussy. Why else would have stayed with her? She continued to fuck around on him their entire relationship, he was in the truest sense her cuck! The big question is... where the kids even his?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok, 4 stars. husband needs psychiatric help for being so willfully blind, at some point(very late in his case) you gotta face reality and he didnt. My disappointment w/ him disappeared totally when he elbowed justin into the grave, what a terrible but justified end for him. I'll bet he was still occasionally maybe frequently fucking his "MIL". Now the x wife was justification for abortion till day of birth AND after. Her total self absorbed narcissism, arrogance and self deluded righteousness shows she was a true snowflake democrap before it was cool(read abhorrent). rk

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

The little stun eithe Justin at the end was completely wrong, it ruined a lot of the well written tale

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This authors most pathetic male protagonist ever 🙄 like seriously WTF Dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did James even look at Heidi's medical history? Could it be that Justin has only slightly improved and overdone the procedures prescribed by the doctor in order to stimulate the nerve endings and restore the sensitivity of the patient's vagina? It was supposed to be a dildo or a vibrator, but a natural penis is much more effective and pleasant. Heidi trained hard with Justin to surprise her husband by returning home fully recovered, sensual and sexy. And how did the husband behave? Didn't even talk to her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heidi was a cheating skank before marriage yet he still married her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . I bet that he felt bad for about 5 Minutes . .. I have read this story many times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a dickhead. By which I mean a person whose sick mind would find this in any way acceptable writing.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Anybody that did not like this story because of the violence, tough cookies. It is FICTION folks.

Personally, I thought it was great. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only sad part was that he took so long to cut the whore loose and didn't take into account what a selfish, self-centered piece of crap she was and arrange for his lawyer to get the letters and info on why he left her to his kids in spite of her lies.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

Dude caught her cheating every 2 years for 20 straight, then she admits that she got away with 5x that amount. So that's conservatively 50-100 different lovers she had, while you had only her skinny boyish ass. What a fucking life...eewww and his kids are even really dumb. But it's fiction so gotta let it go but damn man, that was hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Murder is simply wrong

notredame43notredame439 months ago

He was an idiot but the cheating cunt got what she deserved .. to anon who said murder is wrong.. your opinion .. and it's a shit one you snowflake 🤣

SDN1955SDN19559 months ago

So the main character is an idiot who let himself be used for years.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Only a low intelligence person calls someone with a conscience a snowflake. People like that end up the victim of friendly fire and/or support a felon

for public office. Story was above average in spots however but the M/C reminds me of a guy who complained about being screwed by life but couldn’t resist bending over…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great ending for all wife stealing predators.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

murder may be wrong, but payback is a bitch. :P

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

They needed a Mass gravesite to bury all the pricks that that been in that slut! And I don’t toss ‘clueless cuckhold for decades’ around lightly, but he earned it!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

How are people so upset at this story?

Yes, the main character should have dumped Heidi ages ago, but by the time he realized it, he felt trapped because of the kids. Then her seemingly heartfelt confession suckered him back in. He made some bad choices because of his nature - he was a loving and forgiving person. It's not bad to be that way, it's bad when people take advantage of that type of person. If people want to get outraged, get outraged at the villains that take advantage of good natured people. Personally I felt that the story was well written, but not the best work from this author. Hell, the mustang barely featured in these 5 pages. What a shame.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

I don't feel bad for this MC at all. He was such a pathetic sh!t-eating moron that he married the college bicycle, then has the audacity to act hurt that she was caught doing what she does best.

This MC is a disgrace to all Mustang owners worldwide. 3 stars.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 13 hours ago

that was the rare stangstar story that didn't resonate with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 hours ago

Wondrous and fantastic fun filled affair. At least eight stars if allowed but have to settle for a measley five.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous