All Comments on 'Guess Who?'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
LostchanceLostchanceover 11 years ago
Priceless!!

Everyone who mattered made out in the end. I loved the elbow too. Please continue with your awesome writing ^_^

ThabesThabesover 11 years ago
It ended with the first paragraph...

"And I really wanted to see them lower her withered ass into the ground so I could put an end to that aspect of my life."

Perfect start, Stang!! 5 again

- Thabes

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TOO MUCH INFO FOR THE KIDS

but it all comes back at him,,,,,he knew,,,,he put up with it,,,,in the end he got closure, TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Well written but I really felt sorry for the kids having to listen to all their mother's

sins. Still that did sound like the proto-type of the dominant mother and made it easier to believe the rest of the tale...

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Great Thanksgiving story!!

Thanks for sharing.

oscar73oscar73over 11 years ago
Good Story

Like the set up and it will be good to hear how james and sam met. I noticed that in the last few stories you have been going for a final solution to the cheater and their lover. Don't mind it just making a comment heidi should have quit while she was ahead and she might have had a few final good years. Great story and hope you enjoy the holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
double burial

i loved the end with the two assholes in the same grave

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fitting end to a whore

any woman that cheats on her marriage is trash and i wish the same treatment on them.

Enjoy spreading your legs.

likeboblikebobover 11 years ago
thank you

Hey SS06, I would like to add some thanks to you too for your postings. I think you should also thank the good people who make Dodges so that the Mustang will have a goal to try to reach ! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brill!

One of your best.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 11 years ago
Hooray!

Ding dong the witch is dead. May her slutty soul roast in hell. I just don't understand how a man could put up with her shit as long as he did, I wouldn't. The children would have been better off with a kind and honest step mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanksgiving

Good story and as usual has all the elements that make StanStar06 stories fun to read. Cheating wife, revenge, happy ever after for the husband. I have a long list of things to be thankful for and on the list is opening Literotica and finding a new story by StangStar06

Keep writing and we'll keep reading!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Ha,, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!

I promises earlier the readers of LW I do not fly to USA, but if you tell yourself you are not super Author, I WILL GO TO USA AND I WILL SCRATCH THE PAINT OF YOUR FUCKING MUSTANG!!!!!!!!!! I am laughing and keep laughing on your story, against I am at the 3 page only!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No sympathy for a fool

He knew what she was like before they were married and still went through with it so I don't even care that she cheated on him so many times. I mean she didn't even really try to hide the fact of her ways!

Don't get me wrong, I was enjoying the story up until he started talking about their past. You say he put up with her for the kids sake, but now there are 3 kids who know their mother is a lying slut instead of just one. He didn't have to marry her to be there for his first son.

BelgiumBelgiumover 11 years ago

The main character was way to naive and forgiving: he knew she was a tramp and still kept hoping year after year she would change. A leopard doesn’t loses his spots, so why should she change?

You left out the part of how James and Sam met, fell in love and got married… so the end of him telling his story to his kids was a bit rushed.

The murder ending was too extreme. It didn’t fit with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sorry and no

nice that you had a good year and a nice family. coming to your stories , sorry and no, the last couple of stories are shit. the characters are so bad , the story unbelievable, you could say exaggerated for the art of writing, I think just to much to quick.

what about this story should anybody like ? that the "good" guy, eventhough somewhat retarded, kills in the end a guy just like I make a joke ? that every conversation would be bleeped out if it was in a movie because no decent word came over the lips of nobody? that it was so highly erotic that in the end I had to search for my dick ?

the writing is good but if it should have been witty it failed. erotic, failed. good story, failed.

But I had a good year too my mother died and my father is in a care home. So I wish you also a happy new year :-)

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
WOW*

This was bad!!!!! This was a M. M. on steroids kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Erm, wow

You are a very angry man............ Interesting writing though.

sengimaxsengimaxover 11 years ago
Always GOOD

As always another entertaining story.

I have to say this story was fun, entertaining as usual.

many thanks

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeover 11 years ago
horrible way to die

As much of a fan as I am, this was horrible. He deserved what he got because he knew how she was and still stayed. Justin didn't deserve to die that way. It was horrible and I didn't like it. Buried alive. Just awful. This has to be the only story of yours I don't like and now I'm heartbroken on Thanksgiving day. Smh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you have to be sick

to like this garbage and i too was a fan.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Whew

I know today is a holiday, but this was too long-winded by half.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Missed the mark

I have to say that this is your first that I've not found anything to enjoy. The husband was serially cheated on over his sixty year life and continually forgave her. Sure it's just a story and maybe it does really happen, but it's still the least enjoyable of your reads. I can't see any redeeming factors. Killing Justin, so long after the damage was done was pointless. More time spent covering her lonely death may have been good. Living the life she chose, of luxury and cheating into her sixties left her lonely death too little too late for proper revenge. And as for the happy ending, he's already in his sixties, again too little too late, even if he lives to a hundred and remains hale and hearty.

Nope, better luck next week. I will of course be here next week, this story was just a rare miss.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Too much reader sympathy for Justin

You have to hand it to SS. He found a great way to deal not only with a psychotic, lying, cheating bitch but also her last lover who also was a health care worker having sex with someone under his care. Get real folks. Justin may have not deserved a real life-ending burial but in real life he should have been prosecuted under existing laws and the health care facility should have come clean on it or been sued themselves. I like the fictionalized ending myself. What a hoot.

Stang, you did another great job. Glad to see you still putting out good stories that generate both discussion and continued readership. :)

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
a stang star special

A perfect Thanksgiving story,a time of family dramas uncounted, and ss has given a new meaning to tje words "home for the holidays".His wife was a delusional psychopath to the end and as far as Justin getting it in the end it was a fitting ending to an over the top story,as it should be.Holiday stories are usually oversized treacly affairs that leave you gagging,this is the obverse,an oversize story that leaves you saying "WTF!" ,which is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THE BABE BUNTS AND SCORES

Hey Folks, its a story. Lighten up. Loved the Black Humor. As usual you took us on a trip and I arrived at the destination enjoying the ride.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Except for V6

Yes, I don't respect Hubby, and Sweetie1 is truly a bee-atch. Sweetie2 is a fine woman and the 3 kids seem to be fine people. Justin will just fertilize some lilies and daisies. Just because I don't like or respect the protagonists doesn't mean it is not a well-conceived plot, with excellent writing.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You always seem to put an entertaining plot together with intriguing characters, but too many times you bring it down by creating a male protagonist who is completely unsympathetic. For how many years did he allow his wife to continue cheating on him before walking out? And he "gets his self-respect back" by murdering some dumbass kid who wasn't actually the root of the problem, but a symptom?

There's the serial wimp thing, and then there's his absolute failure to contact his children over the two years he'd been gone, blaming it entirely on Heidi. Yeah, I get that the plot device helped to set Heidi up in a position to screw her own children over, but there are ways to do that that don't involve making him look like a serial impregnator that doesn't actually give a shit about the kids he brings into the world. It's possible to write characters with flaws that don't make them look like stupid assholes, you know?

4 stars for the usual great story, one down for an unsympathetic male lead.

WitchfanWitchfanover 11 years ago
The other story pls!

Can we get the James and Sam story at some point?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Meat of this story

If somebody ramains in marriage for his children, that husband starts the divorce when the youngest child is 14-19 years old..................

Look at Cpete "Family Guy" or itmgr2010 "Disco Nights".

xtremeddxtremeddover 11 years ago
More hits than the Tiggers in a world series.....

Gotta Love Thursdays.

Thanks Stangster! You'd think some readers did not know this is fiction. Lots to be thankful for on this Thursday 2012.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it was a good story

until the last 5 paragraphs of the stupid murder ruined it for me.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
You might say that the grave was calling for Justin

A good story that is fast moving and seemed to be real, although not a lot of holiday cheer in the story,but a good story none the less.

Nicely done.

Thanks for the read.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Meh!

The old fart was a wimp through & through which is why Heidi fucked around on him all those years. Given time Sam will realize that (most) Mouse-bang drivers are basically pussy's, and that the one she married is a wimp as well.

She'll eventually dump him for a Camero, or better yet some kind of MOPAR.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
To believe in a slut wife's promise????????????

A good fable story. All right he remained for his children, but she proved she is a slut wife, so to remain with her for her promise (to be faithful) was 97% likely sure mistake after his youngest daughter was 18 years old.

So SS06 wrote an newer excellent fable story with a MM's story character, to show to believe for a slut wife is mistake! The main character's second marriage may be succesful, but to start a family with child(ren) at 60 years old and with a 30 years old woman is a difficult thing with half orphan future...........

The pre marriage past showed the husband candidate to be a little dumb and Harry In Va could write: How the fucking life could this stupid fool character marry this sichopat slut woman????? However a fable story must show an extrem situation to us readers we can understand well the massage of the fable story. This is simple: Yes a sexual majority husband is the best to get rid of a slut wife for sexual minority male husband candidates!!!! So may the possibilty be to start a new family with children at 60 years old????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 1 star ...

... it was too damn long and the charactors were too damn clueless to believe.

Panther Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are any of the three

children his????? 1 * for the death of Justin.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Just a bit too much padding.

An okay story but it could have been told just as well - if not better - in three pages or less.

pogmapogmaover 11 years ago
WOW

This should have been posted as humor but then again she was a truely loving wife. The problem was she didn't really love him but she sure loved to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too long for a wimpy h usband married to one self centered bitch for 30-yrs

What a loser to stay with this selfcentered whore,for so long only to find himself at 58 years old.he gave her everything and luckily did not get a std.any of the kids his?? So I don't get how this could have happened to remain in love and forgive her time and time again. Not a very good story gave you a 2 for this one. You put a lot of work into a long story that did not seem real in the world we live in this day and age..

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertover 11 years ago
Loved it

Fucking loved it. Didn't think it was enough until you killed Justin. Heidi should have been sent to middle America and used in a whore house there. Well played sir well played

LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Excellent (as always)

I am wondering if you are a chef or maybe just like cooking. Your stories are like a mixture of ingredients with that final coup de grâce mystery spice (if I may be so bold to use the term in such manner).

Didn't think your story was that short but your characters needed that development for this theme. But that final touch. I would almost hazard a guess your writing signature style of using Mustangs is now incorporating another style creating intriguing twists. I would place you in the top writers on this site!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Fable story Author's fable story

This fable story has same principles which is far a near to a life story.

1. Extrem dumb main character at his young years.

2. Children bringing up adventure at 58 years old.

3. The murder in the cemetery.

First the murder. Everybody saw Justin in the cemetery, so his disapear would be very suspiciouse for the Police. I think it was a close scen to the reader IT IS NOT NEAR TO LIFE STORY! It is ONLY a dream for the main character..............

Very wealthy or famouse (Alain Delon French movie star) tried children project after 58 years old.

The character is so dumb at the colledge, that I do not wonder on his wife..............However his brain became ripe with the time in his marriage, but only at middle of his 50s he lost his dumb personality!

The main aim of a fable story (and the Author) to say important for us.

The meat of this story: To reconcile to a relative faithful wives may be a succesful project, but serial cheater or slut wives..........................................................

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Fable story can use well the extremities

A fable story can use extremities to show better the meat of the story. A near to life story fan will not like all fable stories, because the story plot or the characters may have some extremities, which repellent for the near to life story readers. Here the extremities assisted the readers to guess the meat of the story well. At some fable stories the Authors were unsuccesful as The troubador's story "Wife Gets Caught", where The troubador had to write a sequal story to the readers "Wife Gets Even", that the readers can understand the first story well.

Majorities of SS06's stories are fable stories and the readers understand well them, but sometime the extremities are a little too strong in them, as the (imagined?) murder in this story or the main character's dumb behavioral at the colledge.

The story main meat is not to reconcilate with serial cheater or slut wives, but there is a second meat of the story FOR YOUNG READERS.

Do not be so dumb to marry such woman who played with other man's baby possibilty pregnancy to tell you the baby is yuors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However the story plot would not have been good to show a young man became a wiser from dumb at middle of his 50s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Matrix

What was with all the references to the Matrix?

I own the 10 disk limited edition box set with Neo statue and I don't make that many Matrix references.

It wasn't bad otherwise though.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 11 years ago
Hard to believe...

you wrote a story I didn't give a five to. Oh well, everyone has an off day now and then. I know you'll have more great stories so I'll enjoy those and forgive the occasional "bad day".

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
A new low in pathetically stupid

I am not sure if if there are enough words in the English language to explain how bad the story IS. It's far worse than anything that matt Moreau would write because we have a much higher standard from this semi talented author.

The KEY point in the story is when the Heidi thinks she is pregnant but she does NOT know who the father .. she tries to pin the pregnancy on Jimmy. Not only is this a horrible act... not only does she LIE to her own mother and her own Doctor..... but this very act of massive deception.... (all the while she is still FUCKING every singe guy she sees)... seems to have absolutely no impact on Jimmy's perception of who hide the is and what she is about.

In other words because these events are so extreme and so extraordinary .... and cause such a deep revolt about right and wrong in our very soul ... in order for this story to work the reader wants to know WHY Jimmy is still so madly in love with Heidi when she disappears for eight weeks after this fiasco/ scheme is exposed.

The reader wants to know WHY Jimmy thinks she will be good marriage material.

But because the author has failed absolutely every single possible way... the reader has NO idea why jimmy is so madly in love with Heidi and wide Jimmy thinks they should still get married .... and why Jimmy thinks the marriage is going to work .

Maybe jimmy is delusional. Maybe Jimmy is a wimp and loves being cheated on. But we have no idea what his motivation is and that is the key to the entire story given how extreme Heidi actions are.

Total abject failure

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sorry, but this time only 3 stars

you can do better

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Not my choices certainly -

But we do have the answer harry - they were in every other paragraph -

He loved her totally before he even knew what that meant - then he felt he had to be there for his kids - I get that one easily enough - love need not be logical or reasonable or even healthy it can just be bad and consume you - he was consumed and behaved poorly - by the standards of most anyway. That he ever woke up puts him ahead of some out there, and I am not talking about out there in LIT but in the real world.

She was damaged beyond all repair or redemption - Justin must have been similarly damaged or he would not have gone after the daughter BUT whatever - Sam sounds like fun the kids are back with Dad and all will end well - LOL

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 11 years ago
unbelievable

that said love can blind people in the worst ways. although he should have left her alone after the first one (deception ) he really did fall off the turnips truck. would have liked more character build as in Sam and how he met her and got on maybe her story? the kids lives and the impact on them throughout the formative Yeats growing up. kids can sense neglect as well as deception better than any lie detector. gave it a five cause of the poetic justice to Justin. but this story really needs more chapters to build upon.

that said I have a friend that went through almost the same thing and stayed just until the kids went to college. when the last one left so did he. and as crazy as it sounds he still loves her bit can't stand to be in the same state as her let alone the same continent. so he moved to Australia and left her only 25% of the money. the house was sold out from under her and she was given thirty days to vacate. sudden is that her set up separate accounts for each child and he called each one after the letters were sent to make sure that they got them and not the bitch. that's what I don't get if the checks were cashed he should have seen that they went to the wrong accounts.

just letting you know IMHO.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

i always liked this one but what the hell.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20almost 11 years ago
Humorous? NOT

I'm sure you were trying to write a funny story, but you blew it. It just came out as something sick and wrong.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
A fable story

The meat of this FABLE story. If you have a cheating wife and you remain for sake of your children in the marriage until the youngest child goes to college, you MUST DIVORCE. absolutly sure, when the youngest child leaves the family house..........

The most fable stories work with character, plot extremities, like this fable story.

Somebody as Harry is who likes only 100% real stories a fable or satire stories are uncompehensible.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The reason

I wrote several times in the LW comment section, the English speaking people do not understand well the fable (sometimes the satire) stories well. The reason is simple, they lived in frredom of press in the last 250 years against to a Hungarian, where the freedom of press was a rare events in the last 250 years. In our literature the fable story with second meaning or the satire are big part of the works of the authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love It

Once again another "It's the all about me bitch" hits the dust (dirt). While I do not condone murder it was Just - in time LOL. Very well done. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crap

the dad just had to have the biggest cock a slut ever had wish the writers would get in the real world of average

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Extremely funny and poignant story of a faithful man and a clueless lowlife skank.

Beyond hilarious ending. The skank and her slug rest in peace. How did the children all turnout so well is a sheer stroke of luck.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
A Quick Quiz

In your own time, name One (1) redeeming feature of Heidi:

I know...it was her looks...no...wait...he said she looked like a board, with no butt and no boobs which isn't exactly a ringing endorsement considering he said that in the beginning of their relationship.

I know...it was how nice she treated him. No...she stepped on his hand, stole his term paper (taking advantage of a guy like him HAS to be theft, as I shall prove later), and she had 'five or six affairs for every one you caught me in'. Or maybe she was 'nice' when she tried to trap him in a marriage...and giving out gangbangs.

Was it how she ran the house, being an excellent mother? No no...HE took care of David while she tramped off (ha! a pun!) to photographers looking for her big break.

Ah...it was her loving and thankful nature....oh...wait...wasn't she the one bitching every single day about the ski vacation. EVERY...SINGLE...DAY.

So...he knew she was a gangbang slut. He KNEW she had no compunctions about trapping and using him...from day two when she stole a term paper from a poor retarded boy ('give' implies the ability to give consent. I am not sure he is that smart...). He KNEW she was unfaithful...MULTIPLE times...

As a lesson in better writing, I compare her to the wife in 'Curiosity', a much better Stang tale, IMO. In that story, we met Andrea. Yes, she was, as Stang described her 'beautiful, spoiled and curious'. How is she different from this caricature of a demon in a woman's body? One got the sense in their personal interactions that Andrea loved her husband. She had a personal character flaw but besides that, she was a good wife. She cooked for him. She kept up his house. She stayed hot looking and she made sure she kept him sexually satisfied. She evinced ZERO need to go elsewhere and the entire idea seemed foreign and repugnant to her. BUT...she wanted to have a bit of 'open marriage' sex. I accept this desire and understand this desire because I have felt it (though not acted on it) before. We all have.

This woman? Please! We know...and more importantly, this husband knew EXACTLY what a piece of work she was. And while the author included a little dash of 'you can't help who you love', ala Matt Moreau...and this is an acceptable argument, he forgot that love or no, you DO get to choose who you stay with. And for 40 years, he sucked it up.

So...frankly, he got what he deserved. HE accepted this treatment. He has no bitching coming. Aesop's 'The Scorpion and the Frog' was a classic treatment of this very circumstance...except THIS frog allowed himself to be stung multiple times.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Strange

Preposterous also. The cheating cunt would have been left long time before she was. I'm glad she died alone. Even the battery died in the vibrator. Still it was a good read.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
quality repititious twaddle

SS06, I gotta congratulate you on writing another well-crafted, evil-minded story. Again the Saintly Man destroyed by the Evil Woman, with a funny plot-twist of an ending. Hey, it made me LOL!

I just admire how you keep coming up with original story plots using the exact same characters/caricatures over and over again. Following the exact same plotline with unvarying reproduction.

And of course for my own amusement, I transposed the dialogue between genders. Just to increase my level of enjoyment at how well you manipulate those pathetic BTB addicts who rely on you for their misogynist fix. Exposing their sub-conscious confused sexual identities.

Keep on trucking, baby! Or should it be: Keep on Mustanging?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To fanfare

If it's not your cup of tea go find another some people enjoy Stang's stories because they follow a simple premise good person gets hurt, good person gets better.

Jack99Jack99over 9 years ago
Loved it!

Best part was Justin getting his at the end. Thanks, Stang!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I know that this is just a story but I will bitch about it, anyway.

Was this man so stupid that he would stay with a woman who repeatedly cheated on him and then lied about it, every time. Then he takes her back "for the sake of the children". Does he not know that you can get your children if you prove their mother is a consistent slut? What a fool. Finally he woke up. Justin should have been tortured before the burial, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It looks to me that bfreetorun either doesn't know or remember what parental rights were in the past, Unless she were to place her children in grave physical danger she was almost always granted custody solely based on the theory that children are almost always better off with their mothers.That may not have been the case here but if you are the father are you willing to risk it? It is still that way now to some extent but there is more latitude to include the fathers in shared custody now.So I would not blame him for not risking losing his kids.That was also A time when many thought that it was better to stay together for the sake of the children so that they would have two parents in the home instead of just one.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Sparkly!!!!! 😎

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Didn't Do It!

This story was just too much to take. I think everything that happened was this guys own fault. First, he married a gangbang slut that tried to trick him into marriage. (Her own mother tried to warn him.) Then she repeatedly cheated on him and he kept forgiving her. Honestly, I think he could have gotten custody of the children---if they were his. He should never have married her to begin with but then he kept accepting her disrespect and lies. I had a real hard time getting through this story.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
JUST IN TIME

and a two-fer. TK U MLJ LV NV

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 9 years ago
Always

Entertaining...thanks.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
My ex and I stayed together for the sake of our children

A short while after the divorce my youngest asked for a serious conversation. She very clearly told me she and her siblings knew their parents did not like each and did not want to be married. She looked me right in the eyes and asked why waited so long. She assured me they would have been much better off if we had just gotten a divorce so we could all have been happy again.

If only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guess who

I know that this is only a story but you put it together very well. I enjoyed it very much. please notice the 5.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CLUMSY for you

you spoiled me with some really good stories .. so this one just isn't up to your standards Scotty

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
I just want to know one thing.....

I just want to know one thing, her mom was buried with a cigarette in her hand, so, was this slut buried with a vibrator in her sorry ass cunt? The husband was stupid to stay with the slut, he could have tried for custody when they were minors, or just left when they were old enough to choose who they wanted to be with. The husband probably was listed as the example in the dictionary for everything from naive to idiot and about a few dozen other things having to do with being too damn stupid to breathe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Dads

Always leaves me baffled when the guy leaves without telling his kid/kids what happens, they deserve to know why and to hear it from him. Needs to man up. And the wives lie and cheat, how can the guys believe that they will do the right thing now? This guy should have went straight to his daughter and told her about what her bf did. He said i never thought you would marry him. But its ok to let them date while he sleeps with mother and daughter? Come on, bad father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Different

What an evil bitch. He stayed fo4 the children but he was a sucker from the start.. She tried to trap him and cheated on him all the time. He should have gone to his children//adults now and told them whey he left and had registered letters sent to his children. Oh well it was just a story I gave it 5 because all the drama and the over protective new wife(Sam). I really liked her and Kelly(Davids wife)

Ron

cowboyridecc@ yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sam

What about Sam? He said that was an all together story. Will we read it will you write it?

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a slut

It seems she fucked everything that moved. She ruined her marriage but even until the end she swore that she only loved him. She sure had a funny way of showing it. Her words were James you were never supposed to find out. She cared about herself only. Sad that he had to raise the kids by him self even though she lived in the same house. He should have left soon as the kids were gone But there never been a story

Rin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
His own fault

You stay with a cheating bitch, you deserve a terrible life..... You chose to stay then cried because she did it again? Sorry, just too much bullshit to believe......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bitch

What a selfish Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BEECH

FAN BLOODY TASTIC! What a crazy psychotic mentally deranged cheating lying whore slut! (Beech) Sams story now please? Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The

Guy got about what he deserved. .

He was there for the taking voluntarily.. His poor second wife , he will be gone for most of hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story, i knew Heidi.

I feel as though you wrote about my mother.

She was not quite as successful at manipulating people as Heidi but she was persistent. To tell the truth, I am most delighted that Justin, Heidi and my mother are all amusing Lucifer now!

Great dark read!

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 7 years ago
He got what he deserved!

What a Fucking Loser he is. This story was going great until he started telling everyone how he first met the Evil Cunt. Then it just dropped into the sewerage of Fucking Stupid. One of the worst stories from SS06 ever. You didn't make the Cunt wife stupid, you made the husband stupid. You can't fix Stupid!

khkrkhkralmost 7 years ago
At 60 with a kid????

That did it for me.

goalie52goalie52almost 7 years ago
One quick question

Does Sam have a sister?

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Sam

You said Sam was another story. Will you write it?

Ron

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Dark Humor But It Works

Although I can't claim to understand what the attraction was to Heidi.... No way I would couple up with a self-centered, lying, disrespectful, cheating slut like her. Still a fun story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...I would have thought,

That you would have ran him over with a MUSTANG. You know mustangs, right? I suppose you do since you mentioned them 50 times in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too...

...much rambling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anachronism Alert

On p. 4, you have Heidi stating that she determined she was pregnant by using a home pregnancy test. Yet on p. 3, you state that the year was 1973.

The problem is home pregnancy tests were not approved by the FDA until 1976 and did not arrive on the market until 1978.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Damn it Stang, come back and write some more

We need your humor in the stories.

Some of the authors today are just horrific and nothing more than Beta Soy Boy Cucks.

Most of the good authors are gone these days.

I won't even rag you about Mustangs being the ugly weaker step-child of the Dodge Challenger lol. I even checked out a few GT's this Fall and might purchase one next Spring just for Nostalgia. My first Mustang was a 1970 Mach 1 Fastback.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Another redneck story

How do you know it is a redneck story that has nothing to do with reality?

1. The husband starts talking about sperm shooting in presence of his children. That together with a trailer-park style dialogue.

2. At some point Ford Mustang will be mentioned with explanation why the main character likes that kind of car.

Then you realized you are reading redneck story designed by and for 40-50-60-year-old overweight males whose only contact with attractive females is through internet porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Death in twos!

No sympathy for Justin. You do the crime, you do the time - no statute of limitations.

Justin’s a creep & a perp. Exacting the same lethal punishment for him as the cheating wife seems more than fitting.

Nicely painted in black.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Appreciation

In an author contest, you are hands down much better than most of the other authors I have had the pleasure of reading published in the pages of literotica. Many of the negative comments posted are offered by those whom do not understand the effort and difficulty in maintaining a common thread and direction when writing ...Please continue your entertainment efforts, they are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LMFAO

Thanks for the yucks!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Best BTB and Bastard!!

And I loved Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey if worked for the Egyptians and other cultures, why the Hell not.

One particular adage comes to mind “You reap what you what sow”, the most foolish never learn nor appreciate what they have and are the most delusional because they are literally the only thing left, a bad seed !!

In another life lesson when I had cancer, I got 3 out 4:

1. I touched a lot peoples lives.

2. Made a lot of people laugh.

3. Gave a lot of hugs.

(4) The only part I fell short on was finding my soulmate.

How many can say they got that much in life ? Or what their lives amounted too ?

The vast think about it then say “True” no other way say I’m not wrong in action or priority. So tell me wrong I’m, no one has yet said otherwise, can you ??!

Finally some state “You still here”, my sole response “I have no clue why”. 5 stars !!!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a psycho bitch

When Heidi showed up at the gates of hell Satan said "hell no you ain't coming in here"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love is blind

Really good story.

A little bit concerned though through his first meeting up until her death and maybe in total a few years between children and her own admittance that she has changed, she hasn't kept her legs closed for up to 35+ years.

Not only has she got caught cheating, she's basically done the whole karma sutra book twice and even helped create some of them lol.

Not really sorry for James as in all honestly there's only a certain amount of crap a person can take before he has to look at himself and think is this love or is it just me that's giving it.

Anyway that doesn't change the fact that it's a really good story and I'm glad I read it, great plot and excellent descriptions :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

hmm james is a pedophile in my book and if i were sam's dad he would not even be alive but ather then that pretty good story

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 3 years ago
Dark dark dark...

And yet so poetic and filled with karma. Great job!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous