All Comments on 'Guess Who?'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Wondrous and fantastic fun filled affair. At least eight stars if allowed but have to settle for a measley five.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 days ago

that was the rare stangstar story that didn't resonate with me.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

I don't feel bad for this MC at all. He was such a pathetic sh!t-eating moron that he married the college bicycle, then has the audacity to act hurt that she was caught doing what she does best.

This MC is a disgrace to all Mustang owners worldwide. 3 stars.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

How are people so upset at this story?

Yes, the main character should have dumped Heidi ages ago, but by the time he realized it, he felt trapped because of the kids. Then her seemingly heartfelt confession suckered him back in. He made some bad choices because of his nature - he was a loving and forgiving person. It's not bad to be that way, it's bad when people take advantage of that type of person. If people want to get outraged, get outraged at the villains that take advantage of good natured people. Personally I felt that the story was well written, but not the best work from this author. Hell, the mustang barely featured in these 5 pages. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

They needed a Mass gravesite to bury all the pricks that that been in that slut! And I don’t toss ‘clueless cuckhold for decades’ around lightly, but he earned it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

murder may be wrong, but payback is a bitch. :P

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A great ending for all wife stealing predators.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Only a low intelligence person calls someone with a conscience a snowflake. People like that end up the victim of friendly fire and/or support a felon

for public office. Story was above average in spots however but the M/C reminds me of a guy who complained about being screwed by life but couldn’t resist bending over…

SDN1955SDN19559 months ago

So the main character is an idiot who let himself be used for years.

notredame43notredame439 months ago

He was an idiot but the cheating cunt got what she deserved .. to anon who said murder is wrong.. your opinion .. and it's a shit one you snowflake 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Murder is simply wrong

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

Dude caught her cheating every 2 years for 20 straight, then she admits that she got away with 5x that amount. So that's conservatively 50-100 different lovers she had, while you had only her skinny boyish ass. What a fucking life...eewww and his kids are even really dumb. But it's fiction so gotta let it go but damn man, that was hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only sad part was that he took so long to cut the whore loose and didn't take into account what a selfish, self-centered piece of crap she was and arrange for his lawyer to get the letters and info on why he left her to his kids in spite of her lies.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Anybody that did not like this story because of the violence, tough cookies. It is FICTION folks.

Personally, I thought it was great. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a dickhead. By which I mean a person whose sick mind would find this in any way acceptable writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . I bet that he felt bad for about 5 Minutes . .. I have read this story many times

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heidi was a cheating skank before marriage yet he still married her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did James even look at Heidi's medical history? Could it be that Justin has only slightly improved and overdone the procedures prescribed by the doctor in order to stimulate the nerve endings and restore the sensitivity of the patient's vagina? It was supposed to be a dildo or a vibrator, but a natural penis is much more effective and pleasant. Heidi trained hard with Justin to surprise her husband by returning home fully recovered, sensual and sexy. And how did the husband behave? Didn't even talk to her..

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This authors most pathetic male protagonist ever 🙄 like seriously WTF Dude

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

The little stun eithe Justin at the end was completely wrong, it ruined a lot of the well written tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok, 4 stars. husband needs psychiatric help for being so willfully blind, at some point(very late in his case) you gotta face reality and he didnt. My disappointment w/ him disappeared totally when he elbowed justin into the grave, what a terrible but justified end for him. I'll bet he was still occasionally maybe frequently fucking his "MIL". Now the x wife was justification for abortion till day of birth AND after. Her total self absorbed narcissism, arrogance and self deluded righteousness shows she was a true snowflake democrap before it was cool(read abhorrent). rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't feel bad for the MC at all. He wasn't in love with her, he just wanted that pussy. Why else would have stayed with her? She continued to fuck around on him their entire relationship, he was in the truest sense her cuck! The big question is... where the kids even his?

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I think this is your worst story. I’ve read most of your stories here and elsewhere, but never this one, but this is the worst by far,

2/5

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Geeze dude ur good loved it every little bit it was awesome. Thanks

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

A great job of creating and describing two thoroughly despicable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent story .

top ten .

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Serves

Serves him right for marrying her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . I hope that Heidi and Justin are happy now ? Actually I could not care less about those 2 people .

JackDancerJackDanceralmost 2 years ago

Wow. Super dark ending. Very cool!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Luckily this is just a story and that is why he married her, otherwise there would be no story! I agree he should have got a DNA test oh his children but they would have been so old it may be a moot point. That said I would have liked to have known whatever their age was. I do not agree with the murder though, good job it is only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS MC WAS A CUCK....THE SKANK WIFE KEPT CHEATING AND HE CONTINUED TAKING HER BACK!! LOSER CUCK AND SKANK STORY BUT THIS CUCK AUTHOR PLAYING OUT THEIR FANTASIES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again, I see that those that never write a story are the first to put someone else down. I've never written ether, but I try to be constructive, not destructive or a whiney little bitch. The story clearly for everyone but it was written well and presented properly. You did a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Errr, did he check paternity with his grown up children? Shitty story as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

worst story i have read in ages

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly this man has no one to blame but himself. Who marries a woman who tries to baby trap him days after meeting him? And who is stupid enough to believe someone got pregnant days after having sex?

Heidi won all along, she lived her whole life taking advantage of that simp, and only lived a few years without him. What a pathetic man you wrote!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great explosive ending...BUT.... better would have been all siblings and cuck husband dumping shovels of fresh excrement and finishing with everyone, in rotation, pissing on her grave..... then when all of the grave was finished...all present would then dance an Irish jig of joy over her remains. That would have been even more awesome.... BTB exponentially!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Damn, what an ending!

Your story, your universe, your fantasy!

AethurAethurover 2 years ago

Never understood why he didn't have the ex arrested for cashing those checks so the kids could get their money back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I dislike the ending my friend. No one should die alone. I hope you are okay. I worry for you and your bride. -starsong

-Andi

PS. Yes you know my real name. It just shows you how much I care about certain people that I post it publicly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
If all your stories are anything to go by

Then I will never buy a mustang, unless I get brain damage and have the overwhelming urge to become a dickless doormat that has an unhealthy attraction to completely psychotic sluts.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Really good funny story. Laughed so hard... the cat was pissed at me for not allowing her sleep on me soundly. lol

Thanks-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are one of the best writers on this platform.Bless up champ.

DGHear2DGHear2about 3 years ago
Great story!

I really liked this story, it was quite different from the BTB stories. I've been reading a number of your stories and found that you are one of the best on this site for loving wife stories.

with respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know you love your Stangs but your story brought to mind a heavy Halloween snow in Nebraska. I made the 5 mile drive to work passing stuck 2 and 4 wheel drive trucks! What was I driving - an 86 Z28! They called off work after I got there so I drove home! Enjoyed the story - even Justine's demise. The anonymous writer from 2 months ago really needs a life, ITS A FICTIONAL ACCOUNT OF AN ASSHOLE CHARACTER! 5 stars

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Wimp

A wimp like him doesn't deserve an happy ending.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Like BTW

Like BTW, I also missed this one while reading SS06 stories over and over. This was a great story about a true narcissistic, cheating bitch who used people her entire life. The husband was partially at fault for continually forgiving her cheating. She grew to expect it and when it ran out, it killed her. I don't think he pushed Justin into the grave for Heidi., but for what he did to Sarah. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most of the story is pretty good

......but murder is not entertainment.

2*

~Enkidu

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
I Rather Suspect

That this story was at least partially written in response to Stangs own divorce so for that my sympathy, I've been down that road. It's also proof true that all engineers are not the sharpest tools in the drawer.

I had a '67 that was a flat monster in the snow and on Michigan's ice, 4 wheelers couldn't make it up the Howard Street hill when it was solid glass under snow but that pony could.

I had it figured out who the snake was that finally ended the marriage when all of a sudden Justin wanted to leave the Thanksgiving dinner to "...go to work." Now if Sarah had gone to a real university instead of Moo U maybe he would have found out a little sooner not that it would have made any difference. If you searched for 'Cheating Cunt' a picture would pop up of a short blond with no tits or ass with the name Heidi. No, that's not my ex's name but it will do, besides she was a brunette with tits and an ass. I have to admit I laughed at Heidi's parody of Kiss, for a brief moment I almost liked her. Then again it happened with her confession after her mother's funeral. But since obviously it didn't happen they way she promised the moment passed quickly.

"I still wanted to see her serving as kibble to a giant three headed dog as she slowly roasted for all of eternity..." Yep, that pretty well sums it up.

"His rage and youth seemed to be stalemated by my superior strength, energy and experience." AKA; Age and cunning will beat youth and ability every time.

"I chose to go down the rabbit hole and here's the Paul Harvey." You have to be of a certain age to appreciate that statement, his son wrote all of those for what it's worth.

Considering James and Heidi were in college in '73 that puts he and I in the same age group and I take exception to one thing: "So you liked girls that looked like little boys?" she asked."

"We all did," I said. "It was a different era. Women are still trying to be thin these days."

"You're lying," she said. "Men like women that look like women. In fact, it was my butt and tits that you saw before you ever noticed my face." This must have been a Detroit thing, no one in the Western part of the state thought that. Tell him Sam, but include legs. I know I already made a comment about engineers but, damn...

At the cemetery I was thinking what a shame it would be if Justin just happened to slip and fall into the open grave. I didn't think of the bulldozer though, problem solved.

Somehow I must have missed this one in my SS06 travels, still have to finish his new ones posted on SOL. I always love his stories where he uses accents and dialects, Sam was perfect with or without that Automag. "Eeeef ju move I weel put you brains in thees fucking sand..." How can you not love this woman? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Couldn't find a way

to like this one. 2*

The author wrote Heidi up as so evil, and James up as so stupid, and both stayed that way for so long, that I felt only disdain and disrespect for each of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

Great story, would of ended for me on page 1 or 2 lol None of the kids would of been born though.

I feel love can be blind but not that much blindness, especially in collage, hearing everything she did within 8weeks of not talking would of been over for me. Scratch that when i hear she's 'booked' for 3months so we couldn't get that date she promised i would of taken it on the chin and moved on or simply used her for the date and that's it (sounds harsh i know, but for the stories sake not in real life).

I also can't believe he was the biggest she's had, with the amount of guys she's had in college and over the last 15+ years she's been cheating it's not possible to not come across someone of the same size or bigger.

Great story anyway, just like my opinion to be read or heard lol :)

P.s Slowly working my way through your stories and i'm at G so far

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 3 years ago
Dark dark dark...

And yet so poetic and filled with karma. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

hmm james is a pedophile in my book and if i were sam's dad he would not even be alive but ather then that pretty good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love is blind

Really good story.

A little bit concerned though through his first meeting up until her death and maybe in total a few years between children and her own admittance that she has changed, she hasn't kept her legs closed for up to 35+ years.

Not only has she got caught cheating, she's basically done the whole karma sutra book twice and even helped create some of them lol.

Not really sorry for James as in all honestly there's only a certain amount of crap a person can take before he has to look at himself and think is this love or is it just me that's giving it.

Anyway that doesn't change the fact that it's a really good story and I'm glad I read it, great plot and excellent descriptions :)

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a psycho bitch

When Heidi showed up at the gates of hell Satan said "hell no you ain't coming in here"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hey if worked for the Egyptians and other cultures, why the Hell not.

One particular adage comes to mind “You reap what you what sow”, the most foolish never learn nor appreciate what they have and are the most delusional because they are literally the only thing left, a bad seed !!

In another life lesson when I had cancer, I got 3 out 4:

1. I touched a lot peoples lives.

2. Made a lot of people laugh.

3. Gave a lot of hugs.

(4) The only part I fell short on was finding my soulmate.

How many can say they got that much in life ? Or what their lives amounted too ?

The vast think about it then say “True” no other way say I’m not wrong in action or priority. So tell me wrong I’m, no one has yet said otherwise, can you ??!

Finally some state “You still here”, my sole response “I have no clue why”. 5 stars !!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Best BTB and Bastard!!

And I loved Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LMFAO

Thanks for the yucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Appreciation

In an author contest, you are hands down much better than most of the other authors I have had the pleasure of reading published in the pages of literotica. Many of the negative comments posted are offered by those whom do not understand the effort and difficulty in maintaining a common thread and direction when writing ...Please continue your entertainment efforts, they are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Death in twos!

No sympathy for Justin. You do the crime, you do the time - no statute of limitations.

Justin’s a creep & a perp. Exacting the same lethal punishment for him as the cheating wife seems more than fitting.

Nicely painted in black.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Another redneck story

How do you know it is a redneck story that has nothing to do with reality?

1. The husband starts talking about sperm shooting in presence of his children. That together with a trailer-park style dialogue.

2. At some point Ford Mustang will be mentioned with explanation why the main character likes that kind of car.

Then you realized you are reading redneck story designed by and for 40-50-60-year-old overweight males whose only contact with attractive females is through internet porn.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Damn it Stang, come back and write some more

We need your humor in the stories.

Some of the authors today are just horrific and nothing more than Beta Soy Boy Cucks.

Most of the good authors are gone these days.

I won't even rag you about Mustangs being the ugly weaker step-child of the Dodge Challenger lol. I even checked out a few GT's this Fall and might purchase one next Spring just for Nostalgia. My first Mustang was a 1970 Mach 1 Fastback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anachronism Alert

On p. 4, you have Heidi stating that she determined she was pregnant by using a home pregnancy test. Yet on p. 3, you state that the year was 1973.

The problem is home pregnancy tests were not approved by the FDA until 1976 and did not arrive on the market until 1978.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too...

...much rambling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...I would have thought,

That you would have ran him over with a MUSTANG. You know mustangs, right? I suppose you do since you mentioned them 50 times in the story.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Dark Humor But It Works

Although I can't claim to understand what the attraction was to Heidi.... No way I would couple up with a self-centered, lying, disrespectful, cheating slut like her. Still a fun story, thanks!

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Sam

You said Sam was another story. Will you write it?

Ron

goalie52goalie52about 7 years ago
One quick question

Does Sam have a sister?

khkrkhkrabout 7 years ago
At 60 with a kid????

That did it for me.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 7 years ago
He got what he deserved!

What a Fucking Loser he is. This story was going great until he started telling everyone how he first met the Evil Cunt. Then it just dropped into the sewerage of Fucking Stupid. One of the worst stories from SS06 ever. You didn't make the Cunt wife stupid, you made the husband stupid. You can't fix Stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story, i knew Heidi.

I feel as though you wrote about my mother.

She was not quite as successful at manipulating people as Heidi but she was persistent. To tell the truth, I am most delighted that Justin, Heidi and my mother are all amusing Lucifer now!

Great dark read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The

Guy got about what he deserved. .

He was there for the taking voluntarily.. His poor second wife , he will be gone for most of hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BEECH

FAN BLOODY TASTIC! What a crazy psychotic mentally deranged cheating lying whore slut! (Beech) Sams story now please? Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bitch

What a selfish Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
His own fault

You stay with a cheating bitch, you deserve a terrible life..... You chose to stay then cried because she did it again? Sorry, just too much bullshit to believe......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a slut

It seems she fucked everything that moved. She ruined her marriage but even until the end she swore that she only loved him. She sure had a funny way of showing it. Her words were James you were never supposed to find out. She cared about herself only. Sad that he had to raise the kids by him self even though she lived in the same house. He should have left soon as the kids were gone But there never been a story

Rin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sam

What about Sam? He said that was an all together story. Will we read it will you write it?

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Different

What an evil bitch. He stayed fo4 the children but he was a sucker from the start.. She tried to trap him and cheated on him all the time. He should have gone to his children//adults now and told them whey he left and had registered letters sent to his children. Oh well it was just a story I gave it 5 because all the drama and the over protective new wife(Sam). I really liked her and Kelly(Davids wife)

Ron

cowboyridecc@ yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Dads

Always leaves me baffled when the guy leaves without telling his kid/kids what happens, they deserve to know why and to hear it from him. Needs to man up. And the wives lie and cheat, how can the guys believe that they will do the right thing now? This guy should have went straight to his daughter and told her about what her bf did. He said i never thought you would marry him. But its ok to let them date while he sleeps with mother and daughter? Come on, bad father.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
I just want to know one thing.....

I just want to know one thing, her mom was buried with a cigarette in her hand, so, was this slut buried with a vibrator in her sorry ass cunt? The husband was stupid to stay with the slut, he could have tried for custody when they were minors, or just left when they were old enough to choose who they wanted to be with. The husband probably was listed as the example in the dictionary for everything from naive to idiot and about a few dozen other things having to do with being too damn stupid to breathe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CLUMSY for you

you spoiled me with some really good stories .. so this one just isn't up to your standards Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Guess who

I know that this is only a story but you put it together very well. I enjoyed it very much. please notice the 5.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
My ex and I stayed together for the sake of our children

A short while after the divorce my youngest asked for a serious conversation. She very clearly told me she and her siblings knew their parents did not like each and did not want to be married. She looked me right in the eyes and asked why waited so long. She assured me they would have been much better off if we had just gotten a divorce so we could all have been happy again.

If only.

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 9 years ago
Always

Entertaining...thanks.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
JUST IN TIME

and a two-fer. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Didn't Do It!

This story was just too much to take. I think everything that happened was this guys own fault. First, he married a gangbang slut that tried to trick him into marriage. (Her own mother tried to warn him.) Then she repeatedly cheated on him and he kept forgiving her. Honestly, I think he could have gotten custody of the children---if they were his. He should never have married her to begin with but then he kept accepting her disrespect and lies. I had a real hard time getting through this story.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Sparkly!!!!! 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It looks to me that bfreetorun either doesn't know or remember what parental rights were in the past, Unless she were to place her children in grave physical danger she was almost always granted custody solely based on the theory that children are almost always better off with their mothers.That may not have been the case here but if you are the father are you willing to risk it? It is still that way now to some extent but there is more latitude to include the fathers in shared custody now.So I would not blame him for not risking losing his kids.That was also A time when many thought that it was better to stay together for the sake of the children so that they would have two parents in the home instead of just one.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I know that this is just a story but I will bitch about it, anyway.

Was this man so stupid that he would stay with a woman who repeatedly cheated on him and then lied about it, every time. Then he takes her back "for the sake of the children". Does he not know that you can get your children if you prove their mother is a consistent slut? What a fool. Finally he woke up. Justin should have been tortured before the burial, LOL.

Jack99Jack99over 9 years ago
Loved it!

Best part was Justin getting his at the end. Thanks, Stang!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To fanfare

If it's not your cup of tea go find another some people enjoy Stang's stories because they follow a simple premise good person gets hurt, good person gets better.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
quality repititious twaddle

SS06, I gotta congratulate you on writing another well-crafted, evil-minded story. Again the Saintly Man destroyed by the Evil Woman, with a funny plot-twist of an ending. Hey, it made me LOL!

I just admire how you keep coming up with original story plots using the exact same characters/caricatures over and over again. Following the exact same plotline with unvarying reproduction.

And of course for my own amusement, I transposed the dialogue between genders. Just to increase my level of enjoyment at how well you manipulate those pathetic BTB addicts who rely on you for their misogynist fix. Exposing their sub-conscious confused sexual identities.

Keep on trucking, baby! Or should it be: Keep on Mustanging?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Strange

Preposterous also. The cheating cunt would have been left long time before she was. I'm glad she died alone. Even the battery died in the vibrator. Still it was a good read.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
A Quick Quiz

In your own time, name One (1) redeeming feature of Heidi:

I know...it was her looks...no...wait...he said she looked like a board, with no butt and no boobs which isn't exactly a ringing endorsement considering he said that in the beginning of their relationship.

I know...it was how nice she treated him. No...she stepped on his hand, stole his term paper (taking advantage of a guy like him HAS to be theft, as I shall prove later), and she had 'five or six affairs for every one you caught me in'. Or maybe she was 'nice' when she tried to trap him in a marriage...and giving out gangbangs.

Was it how she ran the house, being an excellent mother? No no...HE took care of David while she tramped off (ha! a pun!) to photographers looking for her big break.

Ah...it was her loving and thankful nature....oh...wait...wasn't she the one bitching every single day about the ski vacation. EVERY...SINGLE...DAY.

So...he knew she was a gangbang slut. He KNEW she had no compunctions about trapping and using him...from day two when she stole a term paper from a poor retarded boy ('give' implies the ability to give consent. I am not sure he is that smart...). He KNEW she was unfaithful...MULTIPLE times...

As a lesson in better writing, I compare her to the wife in 'Curiosity', a much better Stang tale, IMO. In that story, we met Andrea. Yes, she was, as Stang described her 'beautiful, spoiled and curious'. How is she different from this caricature of a demon in a woman's body? One got the sense in their personal interactions that Andrea loved her husband. She had a personal character flaw but besides that, she was a good wife. She cooked for him. She kept up his house. She stayed hot looking and she made sure she kept him sexually satisfied. She evinced ZERO need to go elsewhere and the entire idea seemed foreign and repugnant to her. BUT...she wanted to have a bit of 'open marriage' sex. I accept this desire and understand this desire because I have felt it (though not acted on it) before. We all have.

This woman? Please! We know...and more importantly, this husband knew EXACTLY what a piece of work she was. And while the author included a little dash of 'you can't help who you love', ala Matt Moreau...and this is an acceptable argument, he forgot that love or no, you DO get to choose who you stay with. And for 40 years, he sucked it up.

So...frankly, he got what he deserved. HE accepted this treatment. He has no bitching coming. Aesop's 'The Scorpion and the Frog' was a classic treatment of this very circumstance...except THIS frog allowed himself to be stung multiple times.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Extremely funny and poignant story of a faithful man and a clueless lowlife skank.

Beyond hilarious ending. The skank and her slug rest in peace. How did the children all turnout so well is a sheer stroke of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
crap

the dad just had to have the biggest cock a slut ever had wish the writers would get in the real world of average

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love It

Once again another "It's the all about me bitch" hits the dust (dirt). While I do not condone murder it was Just - in time LOL. Very well done. 5

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The reason

I wrote several times in the LW comment section, the English speaking people do not understand well the fable (sometimes the satire) stories well. The reason is simple, they lived in frredom of press in the last 250 years against to a Hungarian, where the freedom of press was a rare events in the last 250 years. In our literature the fable story with second meaning or the satire are big part of the works of the authors.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous