All Comments on 'Guess Who Called'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story.

I can't wait to read your other ones. Ignore the haters. They make the same comments on all stories in this genre. I guess they're too mentally ill to just not read them.

OkiedokesOkiedokesover 12 years ago
I liked it

Not too long with lots of unnecessary detail and not too short. Very efficient story telling.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Well done...

very hot story, very realistic.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Hot and realistic

This was a hot, sexy story.

Since it was obvious were it was leading right from the beginning the first third and all the talk, as interesting as it partly was, could have been straightend out a bit. Also I like the curiosity every(?) man has about his wife's previous lovers. Making a threesome fantasy come real seems to be easiest and least jealousy provoking with a guy she used to have sex with, anyways. So they were going the safe route here. Also the wife came over as very nice because she certainly wouldn't have done anything if her husband hadn't pushed so much.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
The sound track for this story should have been "Memories"

playing softly in the background. It was obvious where the story was headed and therefore it didn't disappoint. Hubby was a bit more insecure about the cockparison issue than he needed to be... for the moment, but having now shared?

You left a nice sized opening for a possible (but not necessary) sequel.

Jake MarlowJake Marlowover 12 years ago
Pretty Good

I enjoyed the story, though would have preferred it without the hot tub part. Good characterization and the sex was hot, but the husband was a little too focused on the former lover's cock. Seemed odd. And I thought the wife gave in a little too easily after all her previous protests. Still, I enjoyed the story.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Just thought I'd share...

...some Lit Feedback I just got in my email from "Anonymous":

[This message contains feedback for:

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments: your retarded]

which I suspect came from the misogynistic commenter above who courageously names himself "Anonymous". Devastating wit. I'm crushed.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
5 Stars

One of the best I've read here. Keep up the good work.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
5 stars

One of the best I've read here. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"I'd do the pans later". In the context of the story, and I'm not sure why, I did like that line.

Maybe it summed up the great relationship this man and woman were having, or the way they were sharing their world together.

A lot of mutual respect and honesty. It's also fine writing, and I was enjoying it right up until you came up with my unsafe word - the dreaded hottub.( Do you see how I do that, make it one word?)

I couldn't continue, my aversion to hot tubs in hotwife tales knows no bounds. You were racing away with a 5 and as it's my dilemna, not your fault, I've docked you to 4*.

Ignore them. They feed on attention.

Many thanks author...

M.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
OK

The writing is technically excellent. Reading it is a pleasure. The story, though, for some of us, is another matter. I'd like to see a sequel in which the consequences of that evening -- no matter what they may be -- are kicked around between Jim and his "loving" wife.

If we are generous, we see this as a love story. Others may see it as a working out of a perversion, especially Jim's. Perhaps it is a combination? Relationships are often complex. Mr. Romancer (what a fitting name!) explores them for us.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Was her husband trying to show her that her memories of an old lover were better than the real thing?

I'd say he was playing a dangerious game allowing an old lover back in her life. Too many things could go wrong ,and twenty years of marriage could be destroyed.

It is an alright story, but to think of it as real, doesn't quite do it for me, but it could be a good fantasy.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 12 years ago
Well done!

This was a well written and erotic story. I like the work you put into the story that establishes enough of the background and character development to let the reader live vicariously inside this tale.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Predictable, but good

Clear 'old boyfriend MFM' from the title plus the first paragraph. Writing mechanics off a little in this offering...I spotted two typos! Not bad for free. Excellent interplay among the characters, all three duos AND the trio together carried the action very well!

Agree the hot tub is a bit cliche in an 'old lover visits' tale, but it IS the most dependable device to get everyone naked (unless you count 'strip poker' - weird in this context)! Also agree Hubby was too obsessed with trying to 'out' Sweetie's false claim of Bull-pecker shortness and thus focused on the 'strange kickstand' too much.

4.6 = 5*

leiza350leiza350over 8 years ago
threeway

vary hot story, I like a hot threeway.,, and this one was vary motivating... great story

lea

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Musk Nose?

I think you meant "notes".

jmacgregjmacgregover 7 years ago
Very NIce!

I enjoyed your letter very much, as one that has experienced this type of get together with a spouse and another male I can say that this story had me very aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved the hot tub scene

The hot tub was a great ice breaker and the see- through bikini was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Just getting to read "romancer" stories. His bio says he's not into pain or anger, so I guess we won't be getting all that recrimination and marriage falling apart stuff that so many on this site seem to demand. Thanks for nailing the "loving wives" category as it's described. Hope more will be forthcoming !

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 2 years ago

What a great story. Love sharing with sloppy seconds and cum flavoured kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story, My wife and I enjoy reading stories that have a mature wife being shared. Makes us both horny.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This was very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...