All Comments on 'Guessing Game'

by williwhy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic and so erotic!

This story is extremely well-done. The writing is very high quality and the way the story slowly builds and never goes over the top really worked for me. Highly recommended! A very erotic story line because of the innovative way it is presented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Please continue..

I cock hardening fantasy I wish I could experience! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pretty good, but . . .

Using the second person to address a single character implies that the narrator is also present in the story, which isn't the case. Here, it is an unnecessary and very distracting contrivance in an otherwise hot story. If you're going to use gimmicks, they should serve the story, not take away from it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Here's to Good Friends

I enjoyed the slow build up even though we all know where it's going. But every story is like that. I would have enjoyed it more if it was written from three different points of view - each of the participants. All would be wondering just how far this might go. Or, was it planned and the men have different thoughts. I'd love to see this re-written.

Still, I wish the wife and I had a friend we felt so close to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Excellent content, well written although the 2nd person narration does detract from the enjoyment. I will definitely show this to my wife, She is really into backrubs.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't know if it was good or bad

To much effort needed to make sense of the 'story'.

Hercules_unleashedHercules_unleashedover 18 years ago
Excellent work

I enjoyed the use of second person narration, very subtle, very well thought out and slowly built up, would love to know how the evening continued and finshed, or is that too obvious?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Premature Ending or Ending Interruptus!

OK, so we all know where this was going and the ending was hot with her surrendering. But don't stop there.... I want to hear about the rest of the evening and know who took her first -- preferably the friend.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
HOT

Someone is going to have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GUESSING GAME

Very erotically written ended with out a conclusion, at one time I thought she was going to get a cock in each hand to guess, but it went straight to penetration and ended their.

Lets have ch.02 to see how long she miss guesses deliberately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We have to imagine that this is her first threesome, but probably not her last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous