Guest Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilyWaters
LilyWaters
232 Followers

Then he does it again. And again. And then he moves up and gently pulls my clit into his mouth, teasing it with the very tip of his tongue.

I'm trembling, shaking, already on the edge. But he's not driving me straight to my orgasm. He's backing off, teasing me, not letting me find release. Not yet. His face is buried between my legs, doing everything I want him to do and yet not at the speed or pressure that I need to come. He's prolonging my pleasure.

I keep trying to spread my legs further for him, but my legs are hemmed in by the curved, plastic arms of the lounge chair. "Move down," I tell him. If I can move down past the arms, I can be fully open to him.

His eyes flick up to me, and he lifts his mouth from my pussy. He gently moves the crotch of the suit back into place to cover me.. "Uh uh," he says, shaking his head. "You move up. Push as far back as you can."

I don't know what he's thinking, but I do what he says until I can feel the small of my back pressed against the inclined part of the chair.

"Bend your legs and lift up so we can take these off, baby." I do it. He hooks his fingers into my bikini bottoms, and slowly pulls them down over my ass. I lower myself to the chair and he pulls them the rest of the way down my legs and off. He tucks them into my beach bag.

"Now," he says, with a smile on his face. "Let's try this."

And with that, he puts his hand under one of my knees. Oh fuck. I know what he's doing. He lifts my leg, and hooks it over the top of the arm of the lounger. Then he does the same with the other leg. My legs are trapped on the outside of the chair, and I am spread wide open for him.

My head tips back and I revel in how fucking filthy this is. My shirt is gaping open, and my tits are fully visible, pulled out of my bikini top. From the waist down I am completely naked, my legs spread. My pussy wide open and I can feel my juices running down the crack of my ass and dripping onto the mesh beneath me.

"Fuuuuck, that is so, so beautiful," Tyler breathes. He slides back further on the chair, lowers his face to my pussy again, and begins to devour me.

It is so fucking intense. He's pushing his face into my cunt with abandon. He's sucking and licking, pushing his tongue deep inside me, making sweeping circles around my lips, down to my asshole, back up to my clit. I realize that my hands are on my breasts, pulling and teasing my nipples as I watch his face work in my pussy. I begin to shake.

Then he lifts his face from my cunt and slides two fingers into his mouth. Pulling them out again, he moves them to my hole, and pushes them just inside me. Using his thumb to tease my clit, he watches my face as he slowly pushes them in deeper.

Immediately, my pussy muscles clamp down around them, trying desperately to draw them in deeper."Yessssssss," I moan.

"Oh god, baby, your pussy's gripping me so tight. Do my fingers feel good in your needy pussy? You want more?"

"Please, yes, I need more," I whine.

He takes his fingers out, and slowly licks my juices off of them. Then he puts three fingers into his mouth, pulls them out, and slides all three slowly back into my pussy.

It's so good. I feel so full, and my cunt spasms against them. He starts slowly and gently massaging the front wall of my pussy, and lowers his face to my clit again. And now I know there is no stopping my orgasm, it's just a question of how high I will climb before I plunge over the edge.

And now he starts talking to me between licks. "Fuck, Julie, you are so delicious. Mmmmmmmm. It's so good. I want you to come, sweetie."

My hands have flown behind my head to grip the top of the lounger. I can feel my stomach muscles tensing and I'm starting to shake.

"Ohhhhhh, your sweet cunt is squeezing my fingers so hard. Come on, baby. Come for me. I want it. Come in my mouth."

My breath is coming in great gasps. The pleasure is so intense that instinctively I want to close my legs as some kind of act of self-preservation, but the arms of the chair are preventing it. I am bound here, trembling on the edge, and then Tyler pushes his fingers into me as far as they can reach. The tether snaps and a blinding light explodes behind my eyes. I am flung apart, pulsing and throbbing and shaking over and over.

As my spasms begin to subside, Tyler locks his lips around my clit, not flicking or teasing, just applying soothing pressure. His fingers are deep inside me, just gently pushing up against my inner wall.. I keep my eyes closed as my body twitches through wave after wave of aftershocks, my pussy rhythmically contracting and releasing against his hand.

We stay like that for a long time. Just when I think I have come down completely, he gently licks my clit or twitches his fingers inside me, and the contractions and aftershocks start again. I have never had such a prolonged orgasm, and he is slowly teasing every last bit of it out of me.

Finally, I feel my body relax completely. I let out a long exhale. I feel like I can't move, can't even open my eyes. Tyler slowly withdraws his fingers and tenderly kisses my pussy lips and my clit. He helps me lift my legs off of the arms of the chair and gently places them on the seat. He kisses each of my breasts before moving my bikini back into place to cover them. He kisses my cheek, then my forehead, and then pulls away and strokes my hair.

"Julie?" he whispers. "How are you doing?"

"Mmmmmmm..." I reply. I'm drifting on a sea of contentment and total relaxation. I haven't felt like this in years.

"Come on," he says. My eyes are still closed, but I can hear his smile. "Let's get you dressed and then I'll walk you back to your cabin."

"Do we have to?" I murmur. I feel like I could fall asleep.

He laughs. "I'm afraid so."

I open my eyes and smile at him. He's so handsome. He shifts on the chair, and as my eyes follow his movement, I realize how hard he is. "Oh, God. Tyler. I'm sorry. I zoned out. Do you want to..."

He shakes his head. "No. Not tonight. Tonight was for you. You needed it."

"No, that's not right, I want...," I protest.

He shakes his head. "Another time. Tomorrow, if you want. I promise you, I want to. But tonight I want you to go to bed with this feeling. I think I may have finally convinced you that I am a good guy, and that sometimes, a good guy will do nice things for you. I got all of those porcupine quills to fall out, and I want it to stay that way."

"Really?" I'm taken aback. But I'm also so touched.

He nods. "Really."

"Well, okay, but only on one condition. That you come to my cabin tomorrow night. I'll make you dinner."

"I cannot accept that offer. I will come to your cabin, yes. But I will bring dinner. Deal?"

I laugh. "Are you serious? No, come on, let me make you dinner."

"No, ma'am. It goes against my solemn forsworn oath as a Loon Lake Guest Services Representative. Dinner is included in your stay, so dinner you shall have."

Tyler hands me my beach bag. My bikini bottoms are soaked, so I find my baggy shorts and pull them on instead. As we walk down the path, my hand in the crook of his elbow, I feel blissed out, euphoric.

When we reach cabin 8, I turn to him. "Tomorrow night, then?"

He smiles, and kisses me gently. "Tomorrow night. I can't wait."

"What time?"

"I should be finished by 8:30 or so. I'll come by after that." he smiles. "Besides, we don't want to eat too early anyway. The only people who eat dinner early are seven-year olds, grandparents gunning for that sweet, sweet early-bird deal, and psychopaths."

I laugh. "That is an excellent point. Tomorrow night, then." And I kiss him again, and drift into my cabin.

When I wake up the next day, the sky is dark and rain is pattering on the roof above me. I snuggle under the blanket and listen for a minute to the staccato sound of the droplets hitting the wood, the soft plop when they hit the leaves outside my window. It's as if my senses are heightened and my nerves are tingling. I close my eyes again for a minute, and let the memories of last night flit through my mind. .

Eventually, I open my eyes again. I consider staying in bed, but I feel perfectly rested and my body is thrumming, eager for activity. I stretch luxuriously and think about how I should spend my day. The beach is out, obviously.

I get out of bed, pad into the kitchen, and switch on the coffeemaker. The display on the microwave reads 11:00. I have not slept that late since I was in university.

I look out the window. The sky is dark and foreboding, but the rain seems gentle for now. I'll go for a run, I decide. This is, on its face, ridiculous; I'm not a runner, but who cares? It's a lousy day, so there will hardly be anyone else outside to see me. If I can't run, I'll just walk. I just need to get outside. My body just wants to move. I feel so alive.

I drag a pair of baggy shorts and a clean t-shirt out of my bag, and pull on my running shoes. I put my baseball cap on to keep the rain from running down my forehead and into my eyes, and pull my hair out over the clasp in the back. The screen door creaks as it closes behind me.

I choose a trail adjacent to my cabin and begin to run. My form sucks, but I'm enjoying the exchange of air in and out of my lungs. The rain on my arms and face is soft and warm. The pine needles are wet under my feet, and the trees seem to be breathing with me. Everything smells fresh and earthy and new.

The main pathway is wide and well-maintained, but I don't want to circle back around to the main buildings and run into other people. I want to be on my own. So, at the first opportunity, I veer off onto a narrow footpath.

I wave my way deeper and deeper into the woods. My legs and arms have found their rhythm now; I no longer have to focus on my pacing and breathing and balance. As my body's movements become rote and mechanical, my mind begins to drift once more to last night. Tyler is kissing me. He's opening my mouth with his tongue.

The path turns and winds up a steep hill. I continue, pushing my body ahead. My breathing quickens, and my legs push harder as I continue to move. Tyler is pulling my bathing suit to one side, exposing my breast. My breath is coming in rasps now. If I can make it to the top, I'll take a quick break, I promise myself. And, with a last push, I summit the hill and slow to a walk, putting my hands on trying to catch my breath. Tyler is kissing and licking his way down to my pussy.

My legs feel weak and shaky. I move off the path and walk into the dense woods so I can lean against an enormous tree, closing my eyes and taking deep breaths. Every nerve ending in my body is awake and singing. Tyler is lifting my legs over the arms of the chair. My fantasy is blending with the sounds and smells of the forest, and everything around me is thrumming with raw sexuality. It's as if I can feel the sap running through the tree, moving up and down my spine.

As if of its own accord, one of my hands moves up to my throat, then down into the collar of my t-shirt and into my bra. My nipple is hot and hard and waiting. I squeeze and tug at it with my fingers. I press my spine into the trunk of the tree and widen my stance. It's as if the tree is breathing with me, in and out.

My pussy twitches, leaking into my panties. I reach down to cup it, to push my fingers against my eager entrance through my shorts, but it's not enough. I flatten my hand against my stomach and slide it under the waistband of my shorts and into my panties. I gently slide my middle finger down over my clit and my hips buck forward and I give a little cry.

It's not going to take long.

I push my hand under my breast and lift it out of my bra and shirt, so it's fully exposed to the air. The rain is still falling, and a drop hits my breast and runs down over my nipple. I use my thumb to stroke the wetness into my hard nub and my hips buck again. Tyler is looking up at me as he licks, watching my reaction as he pushes his fingers inside me. My finger is lightly flicking my clit and my breathing has turned into rhythmic pants. With each exhale, I give a breathy, needy moan. I can hear myself increasing in pitch and volume.

I clamp my lips shut to stop myself from screaming, and I explode. I arch my back against the tree and feel the rain on my face, my arms, my chest. My fingers tug on my nipple as my body convulses. I shove two fingers as far as I can into my pussy and grind against them frantically. I press the flesh of my palm into my clit as my cunt spasms against my fingers. After what seems like hours, my convulsions slow and my pussy releases my fingers.

I lean my head back against the tree, waiting for my breathing to normalize. As I regain my composure, I pull my bra back over my breast and let my hand drop to my side. I slowly extract my hand from my shorts, and it leaves a trail of wetness from my pussy lips up to my abdomen where I leave it to rise and fall. I take a moment to listen to the rain, the birds, the sound of my own breath. I can smell rain and leaves and dirt and sex. I feel renewed.

At last, I lift my head and open my eyes. I make small adjustments to my clothes, and find my way back to the path. I walk back down to the cabin at a leisurely pace, stopping to look at trees and wildflowers, to pick some wild raspberries off the bush. My hair is clinging to my shoulders in wet strands and I am sure there is bark in my hair, but I am blissful.

As I walk, I plan the rest of my day. I'll dry off, and then take my coffee and breakfast out onto my covered porch. Maybe I'll spend the afternoon there reading. Then I'll have a long bath before Tyler arrives.

When he does come to my cabin that night, I'm on the porch, watching the last rays of the sun die out over the lake. My afternoon was perfect; I have had many hours of solitude over the past eight months, but I have not enjoyed them. Today, I wallowed in them. The rain clouds have scattered and are blending into a spectacular sunset, and the evening has cooled enough that I am in a sweater and jeans.

Tyler is early. I thought he might be; the beach must have been quiet today. He has a brown paper bag hooked into the crook of one arm, and that hand is clutching two bottles of wine. In his other hand is a mesh bag, loaded with a bundle of logs and kindling, and he has slung a backpack over that shoulder.

"Wow," I say, standing up to relieve him of some of his burden. "Are you moving in?"

"I like to be prepared," he says, grinning as he props open the screen door with his elbow.

Inside, I put the paper bag on the counter and peer inside. "Is this dinner? There's... a lot of food in here."

He laughs. "Well, I wasn't sure what you'd like!" he says in mock defensiveness. He starts pulling containers out of the back. "So we have two portions of salmon, pasta with mushrooms and white wine sauce, some salads... and you can eat the leftovers tomorrow!"

"Where did you get all this?" I asked.

"These are the "Elite Dining" options tonight at the lodge. You haven't eaten already, have you? Did you get the Elite Dining package when you booked?"

"I don't know," I say, a little embarrassed. "I just brought food so I could eat here."

His eyes meet mine, and I know he understands. He nods.

"Well, the food on the regular program is nothing special, but the 'Elite Dining program is really pretty good. Does this all work? Anything here you don't like? I can run back and swap it out for something else?"

"This is perfect," I smile.

I pile food onto two plates while he roots in the drawer for a corkscrew.

"Red? White? I wasn't sure what you'd like, so I brought both."

"Usually I like white in the summer when it's hot, but it's quite cool tonight. Just open whichever one you prefer and I'll have that."

He looks at me, then turns and leans against the counter, shaking his head. "Don't do that. Think about what you want. Then tell me, and I'll give it to you. Red or white?"

I blush, and look down, but I do think about it. "All right. I'll have white, please."

He smiles. "Perfect. And I'll have red. See? We can both have what we want."

He opens both bottles and pours us each a glass as I take the plates and napkins over to the table. We begin to eat. I feel a giddy nervousness, and for a moment, I search for something to say.

"So, how was your day?"

He smiles. "It was a good day. Pretty easy, really. I helped my cousin do some admin work in the office since I couldn't mow the lawns. Hardly anyone was at the beach so there wasn't much to clean up there. Days like this are really the hardest on the kids' programmers. It would have been a long day of crafts, that's for sure. What did you do today?"

"Oh, not much. I read a book for a while. And I went for a run." The memory of my run brings a tiny flush to my cheeks.

"Tell me about your family," he says. "Your sister. You guys must get along well if she invited you here with them."

And then the conversation is flowing as freely as water. I tell him all about Sandy, Mike and the kids, and about how our mom passed away four years earlier from cancer. He tells me about his mother's breast cancer scare two years ago. It turned out to be nothing but a wake-up-call, thank God, but his mom and stepdad began to travel more as a result, crossing things off their bucket lists. We talk about being the babies of the family, and what it is like to be constantly mothered by older sisters. He has it worse; he has two of them.

"Two older sisters, eh?" I tease him. "I bet you got away with murder when you were a kid."

He grins. "I don't think I thought I did at the time. But, in retrospect, I can't deny that I probably charmed my way out of a few punishments."

"I bet you did." I say with a smile. "You are very, very charming."

"I am very glad you think so." He stands, picks up my plate and his, and takes them to the sink. "Do you want to go and sit on the couch? I can build us a fire."

"I would love that," I say, and pick up my glass of wine.

As he lays kindling in the fireplace, I watch the muscles of his back work under his sweatshirt. It's frayed around the collar, worn in, comfortable. He's so honest, so unpretentious. I feel like I could stay in this cabin with him forever.

The dry logs catch, and soon the fire is cracking cozily. He pulls the safety screen closed and joins me on the couch, taking a sip of his wine. He drapes his arm over the back, not touching me, but close.

I run my finger around the rim of my wine glass. I can't bring myself to look into his eyes. "Tyler? Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Ask away."

"Do you... seduce a lot of the women who come here?" I can't believe I am asking. It's none of my business. I'm embarrassed, but I have to know if he just finds someone new each week when the guest rosters turn over.

"Me... seduce?" He puts a large hand on his chest in mock outrage. "Julie, if anything, you seduced me!"

"What?" I laughed. "I did not!"

"Oh, so you just took off your t-shirt when I went to get your drink because you were too hot? It had nothing to do with me? Because when I came back and saw your body in that bikini I just about blacked out."

"Oh, right, I'm sure that's true." I'm still laughing, but I feel a little glow of happiness.

"But to answer your question, no. I don't just go around trying to sleep with the female guests. I don't know if you have noticed, but we do try to market ourselves to families with kids. It's subtle, I know."

"Oh, come on. Women must hit on you all the time. Are you saying you never take advantage of that?"

He hesitates. "Well, I can't say never. I have had a few flings with single moms over the years. And there was an incident that I wish I could take back. But just one."

LilyWaters
LilyWaters
232 Followers