Guest Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you want to take it back?" I ask.

He sighs. "It was my first year here. One of the moms was flirting with me a lot, and I started looking for her on the beach more and more until she slipped me a note two days before they left. We ended up sleeping together while her kids were at programs and her husband played golf. She was so beautiful and confident and I was still in my 20s and I wanted her so much. I thought about her all night afterwards."

"So what happened?"

"I went back down to the beach the next day, their last day at the resort. I knew we couldn't talk, and that she was leaving anyway, but I just wanted to see her, give her a wink, something. And she saw me, but she just looked right through me. And then she looked back to her husband playing with her kids in the water, and he looked like a really good guy and a great dad. I felt really bad about it."

"Maybe they had an arrangement? Some couples do."

"Maybe. But I just... didn't want to do it anymore. I don't know. My dad ran off with someone else and... I guess I don't want to put myself into the middle of someone else's marriage, even if they think they want me there for a few hours."

"I get that." I'm quiet for a moment. "So... why me?"

"What, besides the bikini?"

"Shut up," I laugh. "I'm being serious."

"I was curious about you. It takes a lot of guts to come to a place like this by yourself. I checked you in, you know."

"You did?" I think back. I can't really remember anything from that day. It feels like it was a hundred years ago.

"And then you made me laugh when you told me who eats an early dinner. You were so prickly and funny. I knew you'd call me on it if I gave you any shit, or worse, was insincere. You intrigued me."

I really blush now. "You intrigued me, too. I didn't think anyone was that positive or nice without it being an act."

"And then I saw your tits in that bikini and I was a goner."

"I should go put it on right now. I never want to wear anything else, if it has that kind of effect."

"I would not object to that, I assure you."

Then he lowers his arm to my shoulder, and gently runs his fingers up, down and around my shoulder blade. "Honestly, Julie, I really like you. I'm not here tallying women up week after week, I promise you. I'd like to see you again after you leave, too, if you want that."

I look into his eyes and see that he is telling the truth. I close my eyes for a moment and just revel in this feeling. Pure happiness. I open my eyes again and take a sip of wine. Then I put my glass on the coffee table, reach over and take his glass out of his hand, and put it on the table next to mine. I turn my body, moving my leg over his lap, until I am straddling him, looking into his eyes.

"I want that." I tell him, and kiss him gently on the lips. Softly, at first. And then he moans and his hands slide up my back.. I dive into the kiss again and again and again. I can't get enough of his lips, his tongue. I let my head fall back and he trails his lips down my throat.

"God, baby," he whispers. He takes my arms and pushes them straight up in the air. Gripping my sweater and tank top at the hem, he pulls them up and off my body, running his hands back down my arms once he has dropped the sweater to the floor. He brings his mouth back up to mine.

My hips have started to move against him now, and I moan into his mouth. I can feel him hard against my pussy, pushing the seam of my jeans against my clit. His hands move on my back, the wide pads of his fingers gripping me, and just when I'm about to beg for it, he finds the clasp of my bra and releases it. Then he breaks away from our kiss and leans back on the couch, so he can watch as he gently pulls the straps of my bra forward and down my arms, dropping it on top of my sweater.

"Fuck, so beautiful," he groans. He runs his fingers down from my shoulders and over my hard nippes. I exhale a soft, keening noise as he runs his fingers over, under around my breast. Because he is leaning back against the couch, I take advantage of this improved angle and shift myself forward so that my pussy is seated directly on top of his cock. If we were naked, he'd be buried deep inside me.

"Oh, God, that feels good," I say, and I put my hands on the back of the sofa and use leverage to help me grind harder against his cock. His hands leave my breasts and he hooks his arms under mine, pushing down on my shoulders to increase the intensity. I moan, loudly.

"Oh, yes, honey," he says, flexing his hips against me. "Are you gonna come before I even get you undressed?" I whine, wordlessly. "Is your pussy that needy for me? Are you gonna come on my cock through your pants?" And he lowers his mouth to my nipple.

"Fuck," I whimper. I'm rolling my hips against him. "God, just hearing you say that is so hot."

"Yeah?" he looks up. "You like hearing me talk about your needy little pussy? Fuck, my cock is just aching for it, baby. But I want you to come like this first. Come just thinking about it inside you while I push it against your little clit. I want you to soak me through your jeans."

As he talks, he moves his hands from my shoulders down to my hips. His hips jerk faster and faster, his hands pulling me back and forth along his cock.

"Come for me, sweetie. Come for me. I'll take care of you. Fuck. I'm going to fill you up so thick." And he moves his head forward and sucks my nipple into his mouth.

My mouth opens and my head tilts back and it seems like the room is shifting on its axis. I frantically hump my pussy into his cock and let out a long cry as I explode into my pants. I ride out the aftershocks, my hips twitching reflexively, and then I droop over his shoulder, panting.

"Oh my god, baby," he says, moving my hair out of his face. "That was so goddamn hot."

"Mmmmmm." I lift myself off of him and smile blissfully. "Yes it was."

I shift back slightly so that I have access to the buttons on his pants. "Mmmmmmm. Let's take these off."

But he takes my hands and moves them to my thighs. "Uh uh. No way."

"But..."

He grabs the back of my head and kisses me passionately. When he breaks away, I am panting.

"Last night it was the beach chair. And we've done our time on the sofa. So I think we have had enough constraints and potentially awkward positions to last us at least until tomorrow. Let's go to the bedroom. If I'm going to do all of the things that I want to do to you, then I am really going to need to spread you out properly."

"Ooohhhhhh" I say, my imagination running wild. "I can't argue with that." And I swing my leg back over his hips and stand up.

When he stands up, I can see his cock pressing painfully against his jeans. "Oh god, I can't wait to help you take care of that."

We kiss and fondle our way to the bedroom. He is pushing me toward the bed but, before he can do anything, I slip behind him. He turns to face me, his back towards the foot of the bed.

"Okay, we're here. And I can't wait to see what you have planned. But you know, I have plans too." I say, running my hands down his chest. I take a step away from him and, not moving my eyes from his, unbutton my jeans, push them down and step out of them. I give him a minute to take in my body. My pussy and thighs are glistening with my juices.

"Fuck, I want you," he breathes.

"Mmmmm," I say, a little smile playing on my lips. "I can see that." And I close the gap between us, cupping his erection with my hand. Immediately, his hips press forward.

I keep my body pressed up against his so that he can feel my nipples against his skin. Then, without taking my eyes off of his, I reach down and unbutton his jeans, pull down the fly. I pull them down just over his ass, then do the same with his boxers. His cock springs free, hard and ready. I reach down and grasp it.

"God, that feels so good," I say. It feels like I have been waiting an eternity for this moment, to feel him pulse and throb. I kiss his chest and then look back up at him. "Sit on the edge of the bed."

He takes a few steps back and does. I pull his pants and boxers down his legs and then off altogether before kneeling between his knees. Very softly, I kiss the head of his cock. It's wet with precum. He takes a deep breath and leans back on his hands.

"You know, Tyler, I didn't tell you everything about my run today," I say casually, and circle my tongue around the head of his cock. Then I gently push the tip into his leaking slit.

"No?" I can tell he's struggling to keep his voice steady.

"No." I flatten my tongue, place it at the base of his shaft, and then slowly drag it up along the underside. "May I tell you?"

"Yes, tell me, baby."

"Mmmmmm." I let my lips envelop just the head, and then pull back again so I can talk. "I couldn't get you out of my mind while I was running. I kept flashing back to the things you were doing to me last night." I kiss the tip, then swirl my tongue around again.

He moans. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. I stopped deep in the woods and I had to lean up against a tree so I could finger my pussy because I was so turned on." I move my face to the underside of his shaft and lightly flick my tongue across the vein just under the head.

"Ooooohhhhh my God, Julie."

"I couldn't help myself," I say, and take his cock into my mouth, just a little further again. Then back off. "I pulled my tit out of my shirt so that I could pinch and flick my nipple while my other hand was in my panties." I move my face down and run my tongue over his balls.

Tyler groans loudly, leans back further and lifts his hips off the bed, desperate for my mouth. I rub his cock all over my face, feeling his cockhead against my chin, my cheeks, my eyelids.

"I made myself come so hard in the woods, Tyler. I was shaking and my hips were thrusting and I was pulling on my nipple with one hand and just as I was coming I pushed two fingers as deep as I could inside me, just imagining they were this cock. Fuck."

And I wet my lips, open my throat and push my mouth down onto his dick, as far as I can take him.

"Oh God, Julie. Holy fuck!"

I hold there for a second, enjoying it, and then slowly pull back up and off, teasing the head with my tongue.

"Fuck, Tyler, it made me so wet. And I'm dripping now, just thinking about it. Do you want to feel how wet?" And I run my hand down my stomach and into my pussy, scooping up some of my juices, and then smear them all over his cock, slowly jerking him.

"Ooohhhh fuck, baby, yes. Oh my God... that feels so good."

"Mmmmmmmmm," I say, and I take him back into my mouth, above my hand. Now I can slide up and down every inch of him, taking him as far as I can into my throat, and letting my hand do the rest. At the top of the stroke I swirl my tongue around his head, or lift right off and twist my hand.

I flick my eyes up to his face and I find him watching, his mouth open, his eyes glassy. With each exhale he is moaning, and he is bracing his body between his arms on the bed and his feet on the floor, so he can jerk his hips up towards my face. I smile around his cock at him, then lift off so I can pull more of my juices out of my cunt for his cock.

"Oh fuck," he moans. "Fuck, Julie, you've gotta stop or I'm going to come."

"Mmmmmmm. Promise? Because I need your cum in my mouth," I tease, and finally give him the speed he has been wanting.

His head drops backwards and his cries come faster now. They're getting higher in pitch, and I can feel him pulsing and throbbing in my mouth. My face is a sticky mess of my saliva and my juices. Suddenly, his hips still and I feel his cock swell in my mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he gasps over and over, and I can feel his come moving up the shaft before it spurts into my throat. I rhythmically squeeze him and press my tongue against the back of his cockhead, drawing every drop out of him. I don't stop until his shudders cease, his hips drop to the bed, and he falls back on the mattress. I hold him cock gently in my hand and mouth for another few seconds until I am sure he is completely still, and then I release him and crawl up to collapse on the bed beside him.

For a few moments, we just lie there, and my arm across his chest is lifted and lowered by his rhythmic breathing. He's not asleep, his fingers are running back and forth across my arm. It's pure contentment, and I wallow in it, snuggling into him happily. I can't see his face, but I sense it when his eyes open.

"That.." he begins, searching for words. "That was... amazing. Holy God, that was incredible."

"For me, too," I sigh, and kiss him on the shoulder.

He turns his head to look at me and I meet his gaze. "Did you really masturbate out in the woods today?"

"Exactly like I told you. I couldn't help myself."

"So you're telling me," he runs his fingers down my stomach and lightly brushes them against my core, "that this pretty little pussy was so desperate to come that you couldn't wait to get back to the cabin?" He opens my folds with his fingers and begins to explore my lips.

"I couldn't wait. I was so turned on. I needed to come so badly." My eyes flutter closed as all of my concentration flees to where his fingers are probing me.

"That is so fucking hot, Julie. I'm never going to get that out of my mind." he circles two fingers around my clit, and then slides them into my cunt. My back arches and I cry out.

"Hmmmmm. It looks like you're still pretty desperate to come, baby. I can help you with that." While his fingers work inside me, he moves his thumb over my clit and strokes down over it. "Does that feel good, honey? Is that what you need?"

I can't form words. I just let out a long whine. Tyler moves over me, swallowing my cries with his mouth, and his fingers continue to move relentlessly, driving me towards my release. In between kisses, he whispers to me:

"That's it Julie. Let yourself go. I want to feel you come for me. Ohhhhh yes, squeeze my fingers. Fuck, you're going to clamp down on my cock so good. But first, come on my fingers, baby. Let me feel it."

"Ohhhhhhhh Goooooooood!" I can't control my cries as my hips convulse on him again and again. He pushes his fingers in as far as he can and presses down firmly on my clit with his thumb. I'm squirming all over the bed, the pleasure is too much, I have to get away, but his hand follows me everywhere, and as I start to shake, my orgasm consumes me like fire.

Tyler keeps his hand where it is, not releasing the pressure, letting me convulse around him. He drops kisses on my forehead, my mouth, my breasts. His cock is hard again, hot and insistent against my hip. I can tell that he thinks that I need to recover, but my body feels hot and frantic. I need him so badly. I sit up, move up the bed and run my hands over my body.

"Please. I need to feel you inside me," I beg.

He smiles, and slides back off the bed, picking up his pants and reaching into his pocket for a condom. I can't take my eyes off his hard cock.I am mesmerized by the life it exudes, bouncing as he moves. He rolls the condom on, and then crawls up the bed towards me. I reach my legs around him, drawing him in.

Bracing himself on one arm, he reaches between his legs and drags the head of his dick up through my folds, stopping to tease my clit. It feels so good, but I am so desperate to have him inside me that I tilt my hips, trying to catch his head on my hole on each pass so that I can push him into me.

"Patience," he teases me. "I'll give you what you want, baby. You just have to be patient." And he puts his head just inside my entrance. And then stops moving.

"Oh God, Tyler, please!" I feel like I might sob.

And he pushes in a little more. Just a bit, but I can feel my lips split around him.

"You like that, baby?"

"More, please, give me more!"

And he pushes further, just until the head of his cock nudges its way inside me. in. Then he stills again.

The pressure of his head inside me is enough to trigger a fresh flow of juices and my pussy clamps down on him. Just that feeling is almost enough to make me come.

"Oh God, honey, you're gripping my so tight. Your pussy is just trying to drag me inside. Oh my god, I love this pussy so much." And he pushes in another inch.

"Fuuuuuuuck," I moan, and I put my feet flat on the bed and buck my hips up towards him. This time he lets me, and another inch of his cock slides in.

"Ohhhh, that's so sexy, Julie. Your pussy is so hungry that it's coming up to meet me. Fuck." And this turns me on so much that I do it again. Another inch spreads me open.

"Oh God, Fuck, Fuck!" Tyler slowly shoves his cock the rest of the way home and begins to thrust. I can't stop my hips from fucking up to him now, and our boddies slap in the middle. He's bracing himself on straight arms, and he lets his head hang and I lift my head so that we can both watch his dick sliding in and out of me. The sight is so erotic that I feel like I can't control my body, and I let my head drop back on the pillow and close my eyes.

"Jesus, you are so fucking wet," Tyler breathes. "That is so, so sexy. Baby, look at this."

I force myself to lift my head again, and look down to where our bodies are joined. Tyler slowly draws his dick out of me, and a long, unbroken strand of... precum? my juices? both? trails between his cock and my pussy.

"Oh my fucking God," he gasps, and grabs his dick and shoves it back inside me. Now he starts to fuck me in earnest, long, deep, instinctive strokes that rub the deepest parts of me. My legs fly around his waist and I grip his shoulders and I can feel my pussy muscles start to clench. Each time they spasm, his cock twitches, which only pushes me higher. He's watching his hips slap against my ass, his dick impaling me again and again.

"Oh, baby, I'm so close," he gasps. "Are you close?"

I'm so close, I feel like the next stroke could push me over the edge. But I am watching him watch my pussy and I want to give him everything, show him everything, and I don't need it but it will feel so good. So I reach my hand between our bodies, open my lips with my index and ring finger, and swipe my middle finger over my clit while he watches.

"FFFFFUUUUUCK!" he groans, and I can feel his cock swell inside me and my finger teasing my clit and I explode, arching my back and screaming for him. I keep my finger on my clit which makes my cunt clamp down on him even harder, over and over again. Tyler presses his lips together and moans.I feel the base of his cock swell and contract as he pumps again and again into the condom, and this sets me off and my hips shake as I come again.

Tyler drops to his elbows, and his forehead falls to the pillow next to me as he settles his body over mine for a moment. We are quiet as my cunt continues to flex against him, milking out the last of his come. Then he rolls off of me, breathing heavily.

I feel like I can't move. My eyes are closed and my mind is drifting to the different parts of my body. I'm hyper aware of what every inch of my skin is touching, the position of every part of my body. I feel him shifting down the bed, heading for the bathroom, but I can't muster the energy to move a muscle.

I don't really register when he stops moving, but all of a sudden I feel his lips on my clit. My eyes fly open, but before I can say anything, he has pushed my leg up and around so that he can push his face between my thighs.

When he sucks my clit into his mouth and flicks it with his tongue, it's like I have been hit by a lightning bolt. It won't take long, my pussy is so wet and swollen and sensitive that within seconds I am teetering on the precipice again. He moves his hand up to my pussy and pushes two fingers inside, and my pussy starts gripping him furiously. And then, just when I think I can't build any higher, he lets his pinky finger wander down to my ass, just pressing it gently against my entrance.