Guest Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips jerk off the bed and I let out a long, indistinguishable wail. He rides it out with me, latching on to my clit as I thrust myself onto his fingers. He knows what kind of pressure I need, how to draw it out for as long as he can, and how to sooth me after I go rigid for the last time and then collapse back down onto the bed.

Then he leaves me for a moment, and I hear water running in the bathroom. I can't move. He comes back to the bed and lies next to me, running his hand slowly over my body.

"That... was...incredible," I manage, still unable to open my eyes.

"It was incredible. You are so responsive. God, I love making love to you."

"Mmmmmmm," I reply, my mind drifting.

I hear Tyler let out an enormous yawn. "Let's get under the covers, baby."

"It's impossible. I can't move. You broke me," I murmur, opening one eye to squint at him.

He chuckles. "Okay, okay. Have it your way." And he gets off the bed and I hear him go and rummage through the hall closet. "This is probably more fitting anyway." And he comes back into the room, gets back into bed, and pulls a spare blanket over us.

The next morning when I wake up, Tyler is in the bathroom. I can hear him showering.

I must look like such a mess, I think, and blink my eyes a few times, trying to focus. Then I laugh.

The bed underneath me is still made, but rumpled. And of course, the blanket that Tyler found to pull over us in the night is plaid on one side, pale blue on the other. Two Ls and a loon. A Loon Lake blanket.

Tyler comes out of the bathroom and kisses me on the forehead. "I'm sorry, honey, I didn't mean to wake you. I just have to get to work. Luckily, it's a short commute," he winks at me.

I laugh. "This has the potential to be a truly epic walk of shame, you know."

He shakes his head. "No shame here. Greatest night of my life."

I'm overcome. "Mine too."

He studies my face for a minute, stroking my hair. He picks up one of the grey streaks and runs it through his hand. I feel myself flush.

"God. I know. Maybe I should go back to dyeing it. It makes me look so old."

"No it doesn't. It's only grey at the very front. It's really cool. You look like, you know..."

"The Bride of Frankenstein?" I supply, with a half smile.

He laughs. "No! Not at all! No, you look like Rogue. You know, from the X-Men?"

He doesn't know what this means to me, but I hug him like he does. He squeezes me back until I release him and he goes back to organizing his things. He goes back into the bathroom and, after a minute, calls out to me.

"Mind if I leave my toothbrush here?" He says this ultra casually. He comes back out into the bedroom "I mean, if you think I might be back sometime this week?"

I nod my head thoughtfully. "Yes, I think I probably have room to store it here."

"Good. I like to be efficient. I'm a busy man, I just can't be carrying toothbrushes around everywhere."

"Understood."

I throw on some clothes so that I can walk him out. At the door of the cabin, he takes my face in his hands and kisses me softly.

"I'll see you tonight?" he asks. He knows the answer.

"I'll be here."

He grins, and then goes out, the screen door banging behind him.

I yawn and put coffee in the pot, and flick the switch. I don't know if I'll drink it right away. Maybe I should go back to bed. Or I could have a long bath. Or maybe a quick shower and then just take my book down to the beach. But there is no rush to decide, I think with a smile. The day is full of possibilities.

Suddenly my cell phone pings. It takes me a while to find it. When was the last time I even looked at my phone? It's Sandy.

Hey Julie, I don't think we're going to make it. Kyla's ear is getting better, but she's still pretty sore and she wouldn't be able to swim anyway.

Are you doing okay?

You don't have to stay if you don't want to. I feel kind of bad. I forced you to go.

I think for a moment, then I text:

No, you were right. It's good for me. Thank you. I really appreciate everything.

Want to know what I'm doing today?

A moment.

What?

I grin as I type:

I'M GOING TO THE FUCKING BEACH!

I wait for the response.

Lol. I AM VERY FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU!

Well, that settles it, I think to myself. A quick shower, coffee, then down to the beach.

As I'm moving towards the bathroom, there's a knock at the door. It's Tyler. I open the screen door.

"Hi!" I say, surprised. "Did you forget something?

"No," he says. I was just wondering... do you ski?"

"What?"

"Do you know how to ski?" he repeats, a little smile playing around his lips.

I shake my head. "No."

"Huh." he says, thoughtfully. "Okay. I was just wondering." He turns to go down the stairs again. As he reaches the bottom step, he turns.

"It's just that... this might be a really great time in your life to learn to ski. You know. This winter."

I clue in, and smile. "Oh really? Do you know anyone who gives lessons?"

He grins back. "Yeah. I know a guy. I could set it up for you. Just... think it over." And he starts to head back down the path.

I lean against the door jamb and call out after him:

"Wow. You know, it's pretty impressive that this summer resort also arranges winter skiing lessons. It never would have occurred to me to even ask."

He turns back to me, gives an elaborate bow, and winks. "All part of Guest Services, ma'am."