All Comments on 'Guests of the Mapleseed Ch. 02'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Devastator325Devastator3253 months ago

Extraordinarily brief compared to most of your chapters, I’ve started to notice this is an ongoing trend, over the last few years chapters have been coming with less frequency and less meat to them.

At first it seemed like that was being dedicated to refining the story more, and your descriptive writing, interesting character interactions, and downright fascinating world building were improving.

But here, there’s still your style embedded. Orion and Sapnettle are well defined, I already get a good feel for their personalities. Penny is sweet and seductive, pushing buttons all the right ways. And your amazing slow inductions which just melt the minds of the characters starts up… and it’s over.

It just ends up being disappointing, personally I would prefer to wait longer for a chapter similar to chapter one, with the build up and payoff all in one, than get it piece meal like you seem to be trending further towards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...