Guided Love: Allison Meets Jorge

Story Info
Allison is guided through the jungle by Jorge.
1.4k words
3.81
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[My sister gave me permission to share this story.]

My little sister, Allison, is adorable. She wore a white sweater that frayed on the edges. She wore it on her arms just under her shoulders. Her cleavage somewhat visible exposing her tan skin. Her rear was barely covered by her blue jean cut-offs. She is thin with small breasts. Her dirty blonde hair was in a ponytail hidden under her navy baseball cap. Her deep brown eyes are large. Her feet wore matching converse sneakers. She was in college to be a photographer. She always took her camera with her in case she stubbles upon a new photo moment.

She was doing a study abroad in Mexico somewhere. She was out on her own away from the class. She bought a ticket to explore the jungle. She waited at the location her guide was going to meet her. She checked her phone often making sure she was not too early or missed her guide. She was about to give up and ask for her money back when a man came. He wore a no sleeved muscle shirt and khaki shorts. His hair was long and brown in a ponytail tied right behind his neck. His body clearly showed he worked out. He wore work boots on his feet. As Allison made eye contact, she could not help but forget he was late.

"Sorry, Senorita. I had to help my neighbor with a crocodile problem."

"I all most thought I had the wrong location."

"Before we leave we go into the jungle we need to stop to get out gear. My name is Jorge."

"I am Allison."

As the two left for getting their packs, Allison quickly checked her lips to see if she was drooling. After the got their gear, they began the jungle trail. Jorge let Allison know when to duck and avoid pointy plants. Allison saw many amazing sites. She took picture of the shorter deer. She saw old building ruins and had Jorge take a photo or two there. She caught Jorge look as she walked away for the picture. She stood tall and smiled for one. She bent over causing her sweater to fall away exposing her breasts. She even took a photo of Jorge posing with his abs on display.

Allison followed Jorge deep in the jungle on the trail. Jorge reassured her that enough tourists come out that jaguars and other predators unusual are not interested. It's been about an hour since they began. The fabric on them were gathering sweat and becoming uncomfortable. Jorge has been a guide awhile. Allison was busy fan herself to not see the spiders on a web in front of her.

"UGHHH. AAAAAHH!"

"Calm down, Allison. I will swat them off you."

Jorge swatted spiders off her arms, head, and legs. He began swatting them off her breasts and belly. Allison enjoyed the feeling.

"Jorge, I think one fell on my rear...." Before she finished, Jorge spanked Allison's rear.

"Better, Allison?" Allison pointed in between her breasts. Jorge lifted her sweater up and reached in from the bottom. Jorge was feeling around to find the spider. His hands crawled across Allison's breasts. His touch made Allison feel warmer. "Allison. I think it gone."

They continued their journey forward. Stopping to drink water and rest every once in a while. Eventually they reached a swimming hole with a waterfall. The clear blue water was breathe taking. Alison was busy getting pictures to show others the beauty. Jorge put the gear down. Jorge took off his shirt. He took the tie out of his hair. He unbuttoned his shorts. Allison turned around. She could see Jorge. She ogled his chiseled abs. He had well-toned arms. Jorge slid his shorts. His long cock poked out of his undies leg holes. It almost reached his knees. Jorge pulled down his undies. His hairless balls caught Allison's eye. Jorge jumped into the swimming hole. As he made a splash, Allison crept over the edge to gaze at her hunky guide.

"Hey Allison! Why don't you come for a dip?"

"Jorge, I did not bring a suit..."

Jorge interrupted Allison, "You could wear your panties and bra."

"Jorge............"

Allison was going to say she had no bra. However, she knew, he knew. Allison decided to sit out and let him cool off without her. Jorge continued swimming. He boasted about how refreshing it was. Allison was extremely uncomfortable in her clothes. Her sweat made them uncomfortable. A few minutes went by and she caved in. Allison unbuttoned her shorts then scrunched her legs together to push them down and off. Her pink panties barely covered Allison's bush. Allison took off her hat and took her hair out of the ponytail. She removed her sweater and panties. Allison closed her eyes as she leaped into the water.

The water felt cool. As she began swimming around. She swam on her back letting her breasts poke out of the water. Jorge could see his companion finally joined him in the water. Jorge occasionally would get closer to Allison to get a closer look. Jorge looked Allison down head to toes. His eyes going over her small breasts down her tan skin to her brown haired bush and shaved legs. Allison playfully splashed Jorge each time he came by. She swam past him on her belly. Her round ass now poked out like a rock in water. Jorge chased after now. They swam in circles.

Jorge was getting tired so he climbed out and lay on the grass to air dry. Allison found a nice place under the waterfall. She felt the water caress her body as it fell onto the hole. Jorge got Allison's camera a snuck a pic or two. Allison stayed under the waterfall for about a half hour. Jorge was dry now. He began to get dressed again. Allison climbed out and sat to dry.

"Sooooo.... Allison....do you have a boyfriend?"

"Well, it is complicated. The guy I am seeing right now really did not ask to be my boyfriend."

"Oh."

"Jorge, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. Actually She broke up with me a month ago."

"That is too bad."

Allison was glad Jorge was not taken. Jorge felt a little guilty since it sounds like Allison is seeing someone. However, she did not say she was part of a couple. Jorge was going through the gear. Allison was relaxed. Jorge decided to check email on his phone. Jorge checked on Allison as she airs her nude body. Jorge tried to be discreet as he checked her out. Jorge came to Allison.

"Hey Allison. I need to make sure nothing bit you. Can you stand up?"

Allison winced at the sun. She slowly got up on her feet.

"Can you extend your arms." Allison had her arms up to be level with her shoulders. Jorge ran his rough fingers over her skin. He began with the shoulders then across the arms. Then he went down from the armpits. Allison giggled when his fingers made contact in her armpits. He pressed his chest on the back of Allison. He ran his fingers down her front from her neck. As his fingers came to her breasts, he caressed each as he made his hands cup each boob. Allison enjoyed his touch. She even felt a poke on her lower back. She looked down and saw Jorge's shorts and underwear down on the ground around his legs.

"Can you put on your shorts please."

Jorge bent down to get his shorts. Instead of pulling them right up. He slid his hands down the sides of each leg individually to her feet. Allison was beginning to make a soft moaning noise. Jorge got up again. He rubbed his pelvis between Allison's butt cheeks. His wiener in her buns really made him a hot dog. Allison reached back to tell him to stop. Her hand touched Jorge's long fat cock. She tried holding back her loud groans making it sound like grunts.

"Jorge I think I am good."

He came up with his shorts. As he buttoned it. Allison went off to get dressed. The way back had so much sexual tension stayed intense on the way back to where they met. Each looking down each other's bodies. As they got there. Allison turned around and kissed Jorge's cheek.

"Jorge......would.... you..... like to meet for... din.."

"Allison, I would love to have dinner with you.'

They got each other's cell numbers. Leaving with huge smiles.