Guilt and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not my type," I offered, cursing Sarina under my breath.

"Are you shitting me?" Mikey threw in. He'd moved to this side of the bar earlier to sit next to the ladies. He'd already bought them a couple of drinks. I shook my head at the site of him. His outfit was even worse up close.

The curvy young woman actually laughed and all sorts of alarms went off in my head. I noticed that her eyes were the same mix of brown, green and yellow as her hair. I could feel them drawing me in as my control slipped. I'd want this girl even without Sarina playing her games. I should have left the moment I saw her.

"What's your name?" The question came out despite my internal struggle.

I always viewed myself as a typical guy growing up. Okay, one infatuated with girls, but was that really all that different than most teenage boys? Of course, I'd started younger than most. The truth was that I'd always been full of powerful desires and needs when faced with a girl I'd found attractive. That didn't mean I acted on it.

I was brought up right by my grandparents. They made sure I knew what it meant to love and respect a girl. They explained the birds and bees when it became obvious that I was having difficulties, but it was more than that.

My grandfather and I used to talk for hours. He loved to fish and always took me with him. He would spend a lot of time telling me stories of my mother. I loved to hear them, but it was impossible to miss his pain at her loss. It matched my own despite never knowing her.

His hatred for my father also came through the few times I could get my grandfather to talk about him. I swore at a young age I would never be like the man who hurt my grandparents so deeply, the man who had taken my mother from me.

Somehow, my strong desires became synonymous with what he did to my mother so I forced them down, developing an iron like control early on. I was not my father. I would never be like him.

I remained a virgin until I was eighteen years old because I decided early on that I would wait for the love of my life. Yes, it was naïve and a little crazy in this day and age, but I was committed. And then I met my father and everything changed. I became a worse monster than I imagined him to be.

"Kardai." It took me a moment to realize the curvy young woman was replying to my question.

"That's a weird name," Mikey interjected, smooth as always.

"I've been accused of worse," she laughingly replied, smart enough to see that he wasn't trying to offend her. That was another thing I liked about her.

"I like it, especially the way you say it." I didn't realize I said that out loud until she turned back to me.

"Thanks." Kardai was staring deep into my eyes and sounding far sexier than before. Damn. "You have the darkest brown eyes I've ever seen."

"His eyes are blue, and don't even think about it," the blond said to her friend pointedly. "I saw him first!"

I groaned. It was starting again. I actually had dark brown eyes like Kardai said, but brown eyes, blues eyes, it didn't matter. Each woman saw what they desired most. Sarina was doing what she did best.

"Holy shit!" Mike was obviously stunned by what was happening. I wish I could say the same, but it had happened before. It never ended well.

The curse's effects were beginning to manifest. Something inside of me stirred and my so-called 'iron like control' turned brittle. I could feel a tingle of anticipation from Sarina. The ring vibrated on my finger ever so slightly. In moments, there would be no turning back.

"I've got to go." I pushed past the two women and out of Cal's.

"Wait for me!" Claire cried as I climbed the steps outside of the bar. If anything, it had gotten colder and windier, but right at that moment I wasn't feeling it. I burned with over a year of pent up need. I'd only taken two or three steps when the blond grabbed hold of my right arm. She was smiling up at me with her lust filled emerald eyes.

The dark part of me that I kept locked down came alive and returned her hungry smile. I knew part of it was Sarina's doing, but only part of it. In the end, I might blame her, but it was my own fault. If I were only stronger.

"You should have taken no for an answer." I could hear the tinge of regret in my voice, but I doubt the blond could. It was too late now anyway.

Tonight, Sarina would get her way and I would get my much-needed release. The only problem was that tomorrow I'd have to live with the results. The guilt would be crushing, but it was better than the alternative. The day I stopped feeling regret for what was about to happen was the day I stopped being human.

"You two weren't going to leave me back there by myself, were you?" The question was follow-up by the curvy young woman catching up to us and taking hold of my other arm. My need grew exponentially at her touch, but oddly, it also brought back my control, if only momentarily.

"Don't you two have someplace you need to get to?"

"Eventually," Kardai replied, pulling closer and inadvertently rubbing her impressive breasts against my arm, at least I thought it was unintentional. "It's freezing out here. Let's go someplace warm." Her eyes shined with desire. I was sure it was Sarina's doing despite not feeling the ring react to her like it was Claire.

That depressed me. I would have liked having Kardai be attracted to me for real. I was certainly fascinated with her. Why else would her touch cause me such difficulty? I hadn't felt the need to get to know someone in a long time, and never this strongly.

I'd barely talked to her so far, but it was more than just her looks. I sat listening to her back at the bar as se interacted with the other regulars long enough to get a sense of who she was and thought it might be enjoyable getting to know her if things had been different. Only, they weren't.

"Go home!" I half pleaded and half demanded, but it was as if neither of them heard me.

"Yes, let's get out of this cold," Claire said, agreeing with Kardai's earlier comment, leaning in until we were nose to nose. My pulse picked up considerably. The blond hesitated only a moment before pressing her lips against mine. I could feel myself slipping.

I wanted to fight it, for Kardai's sake if not Claire's, but by this point it was beyond me. You see, addictions could be fought, but compulsions? Obsessions? Only for a time and right now that time was up.

"Okay," I said, the weight of my words crushing me as I finally gave in to the inevitable. "My apartment is only three blocks away." Both women smiled, Claire rather hungrily. That when I got my first surprise of the night.

"Don't get too excited," the shapelier brunette laughed. "I'm not the sharing type. It's time to send Claire on her way."

"I'm not going anywhere!" the blond cried angrily, surprising her friend. Apparently, Sarina preferred her because I could feel the ring gravitate toward her. I had no idea why, but then again, I seldom understood Sarina's likes and dislikes when choosing her victims...our victims.

"You two figure it out," I shrugged, not wanting to be responsible for what came next. I began walking toward my apartment. I tried to ignore both women, but it was impossible with them hanging on my arms. I could feel Claire caressing the ring as we went.

It didn't take us long to get to my building. I opened the door with my key and escorted them both into the lobby. We all remained silent as we took the elevator to my floor. I stopped outside my apartment. I had to give them one more chance.

"Why don't you both go home? You don't really want what's about to happen." The brunette seemed surprised by what I was saying, but the blond either didn't understand or care.

"Don't we?" Claire smiled in a way that made me stiffen. She took the key from my hand and opened the door. I knew the blonde's desire for me wasn't completely her own, but this woman obviously wasn't afraid of her sexuality. She took my hand and led me inside.

"You need to choose," Kardai insisted as she followed us, sounding oddly confident in who I would pick.

The curvy young woman had opened her coat and I could see her chest. She was wearing a low-cut blouse. It was quite the sight. There was a gem at the end of a longish necklace nestled between her impressive breasts that somehow matched her hair and eyes perfectly. It was brown with swirls of green and a touch of yellow on the edges.

I wanted Kardai so badly it hurt, which didn't make sense considering I could feel Sarina pulling me toward the blond. I'd once heard that the only thing that could compete against the desire Sarina and her kind offered was true love. Could this be that?

The thought echoed through my head for a moment before I realized how ridiculous it was. I didn't know this woman. I'd only met her a little over an hour ago and we'd barely spoken. Love? Impossible!

"Yes, choose." The blond rubbed her body against mine, all but climbing on top of me.

As hot as they both were, there really wasn't anything to decide. I let go on Claire's hand and I leaned in to kiss Kardai. She surprised me by burying her face in the crux of my neck instead. The curvy young woman also pressed her body against mine. There was nothing demur about her sexuality now.

I had a flashback to her smiling and laughing pleasantly at the bar while the regulars hit on her, even poor Mikey. Kardai was beautiful and good natured. The type that was fun to be around because she didn't take herself too seriously. Did I love her? Of course not, but deep down I knew that she was someone I might fall for in things were different. I stepped back and pulled the ring off my pinky.

"I choose Claire," I said, handing the blond the ring. I looked at Kardai. "Go home." She was clearly shocked and confused by my choice. I guess with assets like hers she wasn't used to getting turned down. Plus, I think she could somehow tell how much I wanted her. "You have no idea the favor I'm doing you."

Claire slipped the ring onto her finger triumphantly and without hesitation. There was no flash, no bang, nothing to let you know something had changed, but the moment I looked into the blonde's eyes I knew.

"Sarina," I said, swallowing hard.

"Hello handsome," she smiled back. "I hope you're ready for some fun."

"What the fuck?" Kardai looked royally pissed. Her outburst drew the blonde's attention.

"Mine!" Her eyes flashed possessively. The burning cold that was Sarina came through clearly as she warned off Kardai. The curvy girl's eyes grew big, almost as if she realized something had changed in her friend. Sarina wasn't done staking her claim. "Find you own guilt-ridden loser!" I hated the words she'd chosen to describe me, but frankly, I couldn't deny them.

Kordai didn't look pleased and seemed ready to argue, but Claire turned away and all but dragged me into my own bedroom, slamming and locking the door behind us. Well, Sarina did, but at this point they shared the same body so it ended up being the same difference. I knew that Claire was still in there somewhere, but Sarina was in control once Claire put on the ring. That's the way it always worked.

"Stay away from that slut!" Sarina snapped angrily. She'd never reacted this way to another woman before. Frankly, when I'd shown interest in two women in the past, she would help me seduce them both.

"Why? What's so special about her?"

My obvious interest annoyed Sarina, but instead of responding, she took off her coat and started stripping seductively, doing what she did best. She stoked my desire expertly and there was no arguing that Claire had a great body.

I'd listened to the blond cruelly turning down the regulars at Cal's for over an hour while still accept the drinks they bought her as if it were her due. Claire was no prize as far as I was concerned, but she didn't deserve this. No one did.

I continued to fight against what Sarina was doing to me, but it was pointless and I knew it. My hunger for what she was offering was too strong, especially after a year of celibacy.

I was getting better at keeping Sarina trapped in the ring for longer periods of time, but once she was out, all bets were off. I'd never been able to force her back in until after I placated both of our needs.

"Still fighting me? Don't you think it's silly? We've been doing this dance for ten years now and it always ends up the same." The bitch was gloating as she stood there, teasing me with Claire's body and using her 'gifts' to drive me mad with desire. "Your father gave up fighting after a few months. None of your other ancestors lasted more than a year."

That was more information than she'd ever offered about my predecessors. It was oddly satisfying to know I was a better man than those who came before me, especially my father, but that didn't mean I was a good man. If I were than I would have been able to break this damned curse that had haunted my family for so many generations.

"I will fight you to my last breath!" I snapped, my breathing ragged now with barely controlled desire. My rock-hard cock straining to be set free.

"That's nice," she taunted. "And very melodramatic, but it doesn't change anything. Nothing you do will."

"I've fought ten times longer than any of the others." It wasn't much, but I'd take pride in whatever victories I could find.

"Oh dear," Sarina sighed. "You've missed the point of my telling you that. You've fought and failed, over and over again for ten years. Why don't you stop being such a slow learner and accept reality for what it is? I can tell you, you'll enjoy what I can do for you once you do."

"Never!" My eyes locked on Claire's breasts despite my braves words, her nipples specifically. They stood out enticingly. They were hard and eraser like. My mouth watered at the thought of tasting them.

"Your father had almost no real ambition. He wandered the world and lived day to day, but some of the others became quite powerful with my help, of course."

Sarina was slowly running her long middle finger through the thin patch of pale hair between her legs as she talked. The hair there turned a little darker as it became wet with Claire's juices. The bitch knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"One day I'll find a way to break this curse, and when I do..."

"You really won't," Sarina interjected confidently. "Better men than you have tried. It would be better for you if you just gave in. It's not good for you. Haven't you heard? The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results."

"I hate you!" I cried as I grabbed her shoulders roughly.

"Oh, I like when you get aggressive!" It might have been true, but that didn't mean Sarina would suddenly become submissive.

She started pulling my clothes off of me, ripping my shirt off instead of taking the time to undo the buttons. I was too focused on the woman in my grasp to care. Claire's body was even more enticing than I imagined. Her taunt stomach and stiff nipples made my mouth water. Sarina broke from away and settled on the bed seductively. She looked up at me with smoldering eyes.

"This is so wrong!" I forced out, trying to hold back my overwhelming need.

"Stop fighting it. You know it's pointless." Sarina teasingly spread Claire's long legs and slowly ran two fingers down the length of her pink opening. "I can't believe you actually lasted a year this time. That's crazy! It's not natural. You need this as much as I do."

She wasn't wrong. My body was on fire and there was only one way to quench it. I groaned in defeat as I joined the blond beauty on my bed. Sarina opening her legs with a triumphant smile. Claire's center was pink, puffy and soaked. I wanted to taste it, but Sarina was beyond the need for foreplay. I knew her well enough to know what she craved. It was the same as what I needed. I thrust into her with one hard, long stroke.

I was on the large side, or at least that's what Sarina told me. I thought it true based on how difficult it was for most of the woman she took control of to accept my full length. I wasn't sure if it was related to the curse or not. Thankfully, Claire's body handled it well enough. I was in too much need to go slowly. Sarina wouldn't have allowed it anyway.

"It feels so good!" Sarina gasped. "How could you have waited a full year to do this again?" In that moment, I had no idea.

I rode her hard. It was the way she liked it. It was the way we both liked it. Sarina cried out with every stroke except for the ones where my mouth covered hers. She moaned against my lips during those. Each thrust brought me closer to release. Claire's pussy was surprisingly deep, but even it couldn't quite handle my full length.

My strokes became stronger as my lust drove me to the brink. I plowed deep, hitting bottom with every thrust as her long legs wrapped around my hips. I fought off my orgasm for as long as I could, but eventually, I could no longer stop myself from letting go.

Sarina's orgasm burst free at the same moment. My last cohesive thought was to pull free of Claire's body. It was one of the hardest things I'd ever done. Pulling out always was. That didn't stop my cum from spraying all over the blonde's stomach and chest.

"What a waste!" Sarina grumbled once we were done. She hated that I pulled out, but I hadn't forgotten how I'd been conceived. I wasn't going to make the same mistake as my father. I would not doom a child of mine the way he had me. "Out of all your father's children, you would have to be the first born!"

This wasn't the first time I'd heard her complain about this particular topic. Apparently, I had dozens of half siblings out there, but since I was the oldest, I was the lucky one who got Sarina. Joy.

Sarina's annoyance didn't last. It never did when she had a hot body to possess and use. She smiled lustfully moments after her outburst, becoming the seductress once more. "Let's go again!"

"I'm going to need time to recover." It was a stupid thing to say. I knew better, but now that I was partially sated my resistance return, if only briefly.

Sarina's smile grew wider, reminding me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. Well, if that cat was all about lust, cruelty and seduction. Honestly, I'm not sure it wasn't.

"Please!" she snorted, tugging on my semi-soft cock and doing something that made it become hard again instantly. Her eyes flashed in triumph and need, her true nature never more present than in that moment.

Sarina was a succubus of the highest order and the pure sexual depravity that was her essence filled the room, twisting Claire's blond and goddess-like body from something beautiful to something dark and wanton. It did the same to my soul.

I had no idea what my long-ago ancestor did to deserve the curse of having her joined to our family line through all eternity, but I hated him for it every second of every minute of every hour of every day. Yet despite my rage, I couldn't stop myself from reaching for Claire's body because as great as my fury was, it was no competition for the dark hunger Sarina brought out in me.

The overpowering hatred, uncontrolled hunger and all-encompassing guilt combined to form a deep sense of self-loathing that was beyond words, but it changed nothing.

I'd felt it before. It threatened to overwhelm me each time Sarina took over some poor young woman's body and used it for her depraved need. You see, the family curse was far more than simply binding a succubus to our line.

Her type wasn't meant to exist here. Demons could fight there way through the barrier that separated their world from ours, but not without cost. Typically, they came, took what they craved and returned. Their bodies, as powerful as they were, could not survive long in our world.

Sarina found a way around that and used my ancestor to get what she wanted, or perhaps it was the other way around. Maybe he used her. The end result was the same.

123456...9