All Comments on 'Guilt Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
zed0zed0about 14 years ago
ROFLMAO

Abso-fucking-lutely GREAT! Loved IT!!! Great ending, I hope Dave grovels for a couple of weeks, before he dumps her cheating ass. Just because she found out and seems to forgives him, does not mean he is obligated to forgive her. Women don't seem to understand that letting an unauthorized cock in will taint the twat, rendering it distasteful and unappealing for further use by the husband (or boyfriend). The only thing left to do is go for total pussy replacement. In essence a whole new women is in order.

mike2710mike2710about 14 years ago
Go forward or live in the past

It is forgotten or they split does not seem to be any middle ground.

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
Really good!

Thanks! I can't wait to hear what happened next.

fumundacheezefumundacheezeabout 14 years ago
OOOH SHE-IT

Somebody ratted him out.... Looks like double standard Dave is about to meet his Waterloo. I see an open marriage in the future for the dynamic duo.

She likes fucking Randy. He like fucking Carla. No problem. Just be honest with each other. Keep the kids out of it and both of them using birth control. Fuck like dogs when need be. Maybe even Randy's wife can join in for Dave to tap every now and again. Maybe Dave will start to get enjoyment from eating Randy's load from Janet's fresh fucked full pussy after she comes home Full after shopping. Dave seems a bit to upset in that Janet didn't do a damned thing that he didn't do himself. Stay tuned. Good story so far. Just remember folks, fucking and love are a far cry from each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Guilty As Charged

magmaman you have been found guilty of publishing a very good series. The brevity of your literary skills and imagination used to pen this storyline are appreciated. Your subtle manner of describing graphic sex and heart rendering emotions is definitely admired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well Played...

I see to viable choices.....he gets it out and they work it out, or he gets it out and they don't. This is real life. The open marriage idea a few have spouted, or his getting indignant and leaving because she was the "bigger" cheater is just dumb. Truth is they are both wrong, and neither of them strong enough to live with their guilt. You also created a couple that do love each other, but loving and living together are not enough. So did you create them strong enough to move forward or not? Personally I am hoping so, but I am looking forward to finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cat is out of the bag!

Nicely written and well told. Mom let Janet know about Carla. Enjoyed the story and thought the husband would confess earlier but he couldn't and it ate him up. Thanks for sharing.

ohioohioabout 14 years ago
good series

It was obvious that Dave's guilt would have to come out. The combination of his anger and hurt feelings about Janet's affair, plus his own guilt about his with Carla, was making him crazy. So now perhaps they can work all of it out.

Well written, engaging story. Thanks! ohio

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Very good story

Magmaman, like a few others the last sentence brought out an "OH SHIT!" from me. I would like to think they can both move on and the marriage stay between the boundaries of their vows. But they have both tasted extra-marital sex and both like it, maybe a little more than they should, so it isn't beyond them to have an open marriage, I hope you don't go that way, but your the writer you can do with it as you please, as it should be. Anyway thanks for the story.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 14 years ago
You Hit The Nail On The Head

I could feel Dave and Janet's pain and mistrust. Well written and believable story. You blind sided me with Janet already knowing Dave had cheated with Carla. I am looking forward to his confession and to her telling him how she found out. Well done so far. Well done from the SW MO Hermit.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Very Good Story

How would things have gone if he was not guilty, too. His lack of emotion should have given him away earlier. The fact that she was faking orgasms with him and then at true confession moment lied about it does leave me wondering if there is any basis for trusting her. My other question would be how would things stand if Randy was a single male who wanted her to leave her husband? I really believe that she would have moved out!

katibkatibalmost 14 years ago
Extraordinary

It is a rare occasion when a Literotica author is able to covey feelings such as shame, remorse, and guilt and hold our interest without suffocating us with overly detail-laden descriptions of sex. Congratulations!

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
NOW THAT WAS REAL!

This was as real as I have ever read. I give you a standing ovation on how to write believeable emotion in the depth you have potrayed in this story.

All of it could be felt and agonized over. Thank you!

The twist at the end with Janet asking about Carla was genious!

Can't wait to see what Dave says now!

Thanks for writing!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
This series pretty solid so far....

....any discrepancies (I thought Mom's fantastically insightful reading of his facial expression,given what he had just stated, a bit "efficacious", for one..) -are more than forgivable as this allegory to the exposed double standards of many bitch torch readers strolls forward. I think the pace the story moves at is just right for the discussion.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Not bad.

One suggestion comes to mind about Ch. 03; the first third of this part, approximately, seems to almost be a complete repetition of Ch. 02, and I'm not sure it really contributes much. This repetition could have been left out, in my opinion, with no loss to the story. I guess you will reveal more in the next chapter regarding the manner in which his "fling" with Carla came to light. We've seen a good bit of Janet's inner thoughts throughout the story and she never said anything (out loud or to herself) about knowing he did something with Carla, so this definitely came as a big surprise. The hint was Janet's almost-anger the rationale for which was unclear, until now. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Girly man!

Dave has tiny non functional balls...

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
Still Building the Suspense!

After reading part one, I wasn't too interested. Neither David nor Janet was a particularly interesting or sympathetic character. Still, as Magmaman consistently turns in good stories, I've plodded through. Chapter Two then left me still frustrated as it seemed to be avoiding the point: When is David going to confess. Now we get to Chapter Three and learn the full details of Janet's betrayal and, worse for the likelihood of the marriage's survival, the fact that she liked the sex better than with David. And still David doesn't confess. Then, at the very end, two interesting things happen, two things that most writers wouldn't have thought of and that build the suspense yet further.

First, David and Janet have wild sex that is as good for her as it was during her brief affair. This tends to indicate that both now know she can get the same sexual satisfaction inside her marriage and need not look elsewhere.

Second, Janet finally pulls the rabbit from the hat that David was afraid to pull himself: She's forced him to confess. Zed0 said David just needs to dump her now because she's been soiled by another. What about David, though? Not only has he also had an affair, but he's also been the bigger liar of the two. She confessed immediately; he didn't. Instead, while she did everything she could after her mistake to save the marriage, he acted the innocent while himself being just as--if not more--guilty.

And that really brings us to the crux of the matter: What the hell do they do? If you're Janet, do you now throw back everything at David that he threw at you? Maybe and then some, for that matter. After all, his behavior and continuing lies is hypocritical at best. If you're David, do you ever get over Janet's affair, particularly now that you know the full details and also know that you've just measured up to the lover's prowess?

I don't want to tell Magmaman how to finish what has built into a wonderful story, but I don't really see this one going to an open marriage. Sure, they both had brief affairs that both found exciting and enjoyable. Still, there's more to a marriage than exciting sex, and they've now discovered how to fill in that part of the marriage as well. Either way, I don't see the psychological make up of either allowing for an open marriage. I believe that would tear the marriage apart.

Either way, I guarantee I will be awaiting the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what a well written story

all the conflicting emotions are well written and it all sounds so real / didnt see the last bit coming / full marks to you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Zed0 says for him to dump her for her affair, but he had his own! In fact he almost went for it AGAIN. IMO it looks like Janet is making every effort to salavage this marriage and David is the one who hasn't learned from his mistake.

Yes she faked an orgasm. David's POV showed that he wasn't giving any effort and in Janet's POV she wanted to reassure David that she does still desire him. Her desire and love for her husband was never in doubt. She was depressed, lonely, and Randy probably preys on women from whom he senses a weakness. What was David's excuse? He didn't have a ONS he had mutiple encounteres.

Not that it is revealed that Janet somehow knows about Carla it is time for David to confess and see where the chips fall.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN IT RESIDES DEEP

it takes a sharp blade to remove. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Finally

I was about to say this tale was getting quite tedious right up until the last line. We'll see where the last chapter takes us...

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Will they survive it??

The truth will set you free = of course it could be free and alone

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Wtf?

What an interesting turn at the end. Can't wait for the ending. So far, this is your best and a definite favorite. Five stars.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more note . . .

I was going to comment on how odd her remark was about him fucking someone else:

"Maybe if you...? Why don't you find someone, get even? Would that do it?"

Clearly she knew and this was a bit of a tell.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very good story!

Seems like the beginning of chapter 3 was mostly a repeat of chapter 2.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 6 years ago
Changing your facts?

At least the first page of Ch. 3 was a repeat of Ch.1 only you should have re-read Ch. 1 before you wrote Ch. 3...Hubby was longer and bigger around in 1 and in 3 Randy reached places she didn't know could be reached? In 1 at least she didn't take him in her mouth but in 3 she blew him to completion? In 1 she didn't know he was married until she ran out the door but in 3 she heard him talking about his wife while in a fog in his bed.

I think most of the stories here in Literotica would be better grammatically with less typos and need less editing if the author would just re-read the story before posting it!

I do like your style as your thinking has a wicked kink and are fun to read.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Oh, ouch, the cat is out of the bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The last sentence makes it great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first half of chapter 3 was a repeat of the previous chapters. And it made less sense. How's that even possible???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Guilt Ch. 02 Previous Part
Guilt Series Info

SIMILAR Stories