All Comments on 'Guilty'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 3)
EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

I can't prove it but I know it's true, that Ohio sits in a chair while his wife fucks others and degrades him, then he has to clean her up or he won't get a hand job.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

So, she's willing to dish out guilt sex for her betrayal, but after his confession she turns a cold bitch...

Hypocrisy much....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ohio maybe presents a marriage that is salvagable. Maybe if they only did it once, felt true remorse, and really made restitution. My ex-wife cheated on a marriage of 11 years and two minor children for a year. Apologies don't much after such prolonged deception while I worked hard at building up a small but profitable business. She had actually turned down an offer of a housekeeper because it would be a potential eye witness to infidelity. Remorse means little because you cannot 'make it up' to someone after that length of adultery.

sneakoneoutsneakoneout12 months ago

One kiss, a bit of a fondle, then he asks, she said yes. She was just too easy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

FUCK THE BOTH OF THEM, dumb asses.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two one night stands, one for each. Liquor involved. Both willing to take it to their grave. What a mess. But also realistic. They both felt real remorse (though he started with confession, two years later) and swore to never to do it again. They communicated. They have hope. But the marriage has been roughed up. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Classic Ohio. It would be interesting to hear a year down the line whether they managed to survive those revelations as a couple. Many feelings regarding adultery are not subject to rational discussion, regardless of how it's presented. It's like a knife in the gut when a marriage was mostly a happy one previously. And I'm still not sure the sexes/genders see adultery the same way. Women (wives) are more likely to be disturbed by an extramarital emotional attachment- an "emotional affair", where as men are more disturbed by the physical activities in my understanding. And it takes at least two years to fully deal with the shock from what I have read.

My first wife cheated for six months in an office romance, which I could ultimately not forgive enough to stay married despite two minor children, and her deep, evident remorse. Threw in the towel after one bitter year of trying. Men see the physicality of cheating in their heads and it can be a LONG time going away. Those TWO YEARS studies speak of are an eternity in such cases, and staying around the offending spouse is a constant reminder for that time. And once you leave the married home, it's usually not recoverable. I know when I found and married another companion, it hit the Ex hard and she was always sad visiting our blended family. Ohio's stories are best when they explore this theme more expansively.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, to be a meticulous pedant, then to restore full balance, Peter should have another round of sex with Noelle and sleep in her arms, and this time in a marital bed, not in a hotel room.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So they're both cheaters that can't say no when under the influence. Well at least they're well suited together, so that's something.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As simplistic as it sounds, two wrong don't make a right. This marriage is doomed. Instead of only peter distrusting andrea, now neither one of them trusts the other from physically, emotionally cheating. They can have sex all day long but it won't make their marriage better. It's always going to be broken.

orion2bear2orion2bear23 months ago

James was asswipe if he were truly considerate he would never have pursued a drunk married woman when you are intoxicated your judgement is impaired its no different to fucking adrugged woman who can not give her consent

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cheating isn't something where tit-for-tat makes it equal. I don't buy it that they got their intimacy back. The one Anon who pointed that out was exactly right. Once spouses have had extra-marital relations, it just becomes sex and undifferentiated because their unique intimacy is gone. And the excuse of being drunk is also just so much bullshit, because what happens when drunk began as an intent in a sober mind to be released as inhibitions are removed by alcohol. Quite simply, once done, she would do it again in the right circumstances, and what spouse would want to always be watching her at events to forestall alcohol-fueled infidelity? Nope . His was more a straight revenge fuck when HIS suppressed feelings were released by alcohol too.

Ohio does an excellent job developing emotional dynamics of troubled marriages, but tries too much to justify reconciliations. I don't always buy it. Didn't when my own wife had an affair with a co-worker at 31 and I divorced her despite demonstrated remorse and a 3 year-old. A marriage only survives longer term after infidelity when the couple has too much baggage (children, assets) to easily separate. I made the smart choice, remarried, and started another family, leaving the Ex as a bitter single mom with shared custody. Took her 5 years to remarry. Truth is, there is no "grace", but only outraged spouses. Call me 'hard-hearted' but easier to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Pretty realistic couple. Pretending everything is fine when their marriage is toast. You can pretend the intimacy is there. It isn't. By definition. If others have been just as intimate, it's not intimacy anymore. It's sharing. The problem would be if the author actually believed that's how it works and it's not just a good story about two foolish people who shouldn't be married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

NEVER tell. It does nothing good!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

5* I agree James was really a piece of trash taking advantage of a drunken woman and doing so in an agressive manner. Nevertheless wife's cheating seems worse since she let James spend the night with her and had mutliple sex bouts with him. Husband felt guilty faster and got rid of Noel asap.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Very good story of possibly realistic fiction, with mutual guilt, forgiveness and redemption. Well told

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous