All Comments on 'Guilty As Charged'

by RayCathode

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RoukleyRoukleyalmost 11 years ago
what the holy hell?

Seriously WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredible

Incredibly stupid that is! Did you think that twisted ending would actually work? Well it didn't!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bizarre

What an utterly bizarre ending. Not bad story completely ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

well your little joke worked

leann5redleann5redalmost 11 years ago
haha

started good finshed note to good soorey but hope lern from it leann

nightshadownightshadowalmost 11 years ago
Two kinds of funny

There's two kinds of funny: 1) what's funny to you, and 2) what's funny to most everyone else.

Goin' out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure not too many people will be amused by your *ahem* sense of humor.

DonricoDonricoalmost 11 years ago
Whatever ou were attempting to achieve with that ending, failed miserably!

You were doing ok until you punched an irreparable hole into the end of it.

Two thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely

I thought it was so sweet.

Mary

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
Nik!

This really ran a gamut. I don't like that pretty much primed his daughter for his pleasure. That, to me, was a sour note. The ending, is that supposed to be God bringing down judgment? On the brighter side, the miniskirt is a nice visual.

RayCathodeRayCathodealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Author

This is the story of a man wrestling with his conscience, whilst succumbing to illicit temptation.

I think the ending is right.

Sorry it hasn't gone down too well.

keairankeairanalmost 11 years ago
And now for something completely different.

Because that seemed to be a very Pythonesque ending.

shitkickershitkickeralmost 11 years ago
I thougt so...

When I got to the end, I just knew you’d get a lot of ‘wtf?’s.

You did a good job building up the sexual tension with believable characters, and my only grouch is the story ended too soon. Not too abruptly, just too soon.

And you say this was unconnected with the others? Hmmm. It felt like the kid from the Pan’s People, all grown up with a trouble mindset, to me...his past coming to haunt him...his guilt catching up...

Woulda been nice, though, if where it finished wasn’t the end and the ‘Judge’ makes them start all over and try again (Groundhog Day-ish) until they get it right. But, it’s only fiction, so wtf? :)

nono44nono44almost 9 years ago

Good story but ending out of left field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me too, RC

I wanted my eldest daughter. She showed me her pussy by "accident" several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good but the ending ruined it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous