All Comments on 'Guilty as Charged'

by Challenged

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Seeing how this is your first story, please, DO continue. You're writing is impeccable, highly erotic, extremely arousing and very descriptive. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Hot!

Great story for your first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was fantastic, absolutely loved it. Great debut. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FABULOUS STORY! LOVED IT!

Why do I feel that your "Close Friend" is actually your sister? I guess, it would be perfect if that were the case. I'm hoping that it is, whether we learn the truth or not. It's what I now imagine! LOL! AHHHHhhhh....GREAT 1st effort..1st Story. Loved it!

ChallengedChallengedover 4 years agoAuthor
THANKS!

...for the positive comments. I will admit to being surprised.

And no, 'Anonymous', the story isn't autobiographical - sorry for popping your bubble.

:--)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ruined it in the end with the afterstory

Could've just let it to the reader's imagination after they got caught.

Fathering someome else's wife's child, and Erin itself becoming a slut just ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Job!

Really enjoyed the story. Thank you so much for the hard work and sharing it with the community. Really, awesome job!

StevoxineStevoxineover 3 years ago

Waaaaaaaaaawh great development of the story being a start you're great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the epiloge put it from 5* to mere 3*

completely uneccessary (for me at least)

But no matter my opinion about the ending the story is very well written!

Keep up your good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChallenged@Challenged
Just a guy... the one nobody notices. I like it that way... and it makes the world a safer place. Honest. A few people have asked so: Yes, I've written some stuff. Yes, it's posted here on the site. Yes, if you click the little 'Stories' tab, you can find it all. Yes, I ...