Guilty as Charged

Story Info
The Submission of Erin.
18.6k words
4.76
47.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

As my screen name indicates, this story was written as the result of a 'challenge' from a close friend. One that I didn't know as well as I thought I did. Sometimes, surprises turn out to be a positive thing.

Although she spends a good bit of time here on the site, she isn't a registered user - yet. I like to call her a 'closet erotica reader'. I suppose she shouldn't have left her tablet open, on my kitchen table.

So - the challenge is, if I write a story, and post it, she will come out, and register.

We'll see...

For now, we'll just call her 'Erin'...

Enjoy!

-------------------

Guilty As Charged

My name is Erin, and I am guilty...

Sorta...

Depending on your perspective...

Human nature dictates you probably want to know why...

******

"Quit... you butthead..."

"Why? I live to irritate you..."

"When Julia and Carla get here, you better disappear... got it?"

"Maybe..."

"Go away, Devin..."

I hear him laugh, and then he disappears down the hall.

Brothers are such a pain in the ass. More so, when you're close enough in age that you share friends. Devin is ten months to the day, younger than me. That means my mother probably got pregnant the day she came home from giving birth to me.

Just my damn luck.

Anyhow, my brother and I are amazingly close - based on how our parents raised us. Mom put us in the tub together naked, in the wading pool together, and even let us run around naked at the family cabin, which is on a lake. One of us seeing the other nude, has never been that big of a deal.

He's just my little brother, I'm just his big sister.

However, Julia and Carla see a potential 'victim'...

For a couple of years, I had to keep telling them to leave him alone. The last thing I need is one - or freakin' both - of my best friends, screwing my little brother.

Truth is, I'm pretty sure Devin is still a virgin - like me. Sure, I could have probably done it by now, but guys tend to get on my nerves a lot, and I haven't found one yet, that I want to date. And unlike Julia and Carla, I'm not really into the idea of 'sex for the sake of sex'. Although Devin is fine around me, he tends to be a bit shy with other people - especially females. He's even nervous around Julia and Carla, even though he's known them forever.

When I hear the doorbell, I close the textbook I'm reading and go to answer it. When I open the door, there is Julia in one of her many excessively short, trashy dresses, black thigh-high stockings, and black platform heels. At 5'7", she the skinniest, and tallest of the three of us. She weights all of 120 lbs., barely has any ass, has damn-near perfect legs, and when she wears a bra, it's a 34B. She has short (stops at her collar) brunette hair, and big brown eyes. The sad part is, with her body, she looks really good (translated as 'fucking hot') in the damn dresses she wears.

Carla is almost the opposite of Julia. She's 5'5", 135 lbs., has more than enough ass (she has been described as 'pleasantly plump' between her waist and her thighs'), and is a 36D up top - which is why I don't understand her fixation with not wearing a bra. If a guy wants to see nipples, all he has to do is walk up to Carla - hers are constantly trying to push through whatever shirt she is wearing. Carla tends to be the 'attention getter' of the three of us. I attribute this to her short, fiery red hair - which she keeps in pigtails - and her intensely green eyes. I believe she is easily, the prettiest of the three of us.

Tonight, she's dressed just a bit less trashy than Julia, but is advertising none the less. She is clad in a pair of super-lowcut (you can almost see the crack of her butt) hip-hugger jeans, a bright red crop-top that barely covers her boobs, and new sneakers. Truth is, she looks totally fucking amazing with her midsection on display, and her butt stuffed snugly into her jeans.

And, of course, neither of them is wearing a bra...

I'm about to invite them in, when Devin goes flying out the door, and both of them start whistling at him...

Devin is, by most accounts (especially, Carla and Julia's), very easy on the eyes. I honestly don't know - I've never looked at him like that. He's 5'8", weights 156 - most of which is muscle - is in amazing shape, and is what some people call 'ripped'. Although his isn't really into sports, he has this ongoing love affair with the gym. He keeps his dirty-blonde hair somewhere between long and short, and Carla calls his big blue eyes 'hypnotizing'.

"Jezzz... you guys totally suck, I fucking swear," I blurt out, as I turn to get my ID and some money from the table behind me.

"Damn it, Erin... your brother is totally fuckin hot - get over it." Julia says, still staring at him as he disappears down the street.

"Whatever..."

"I thought you were gonna wear something a little more... well... 'enticing'?" Carla says, pointing at what, by their standards, is a conservative outfit.

So, now we've gotten to me. I think I'm kinda boring and bland, compared to Carla and Julia, but they insist I've got it, I'm just not using it. I'm the shortest of us at 5'3". I weigh in at around 117 lbs., and my chest is an adequate 32D - bigger than Julia's and smaller than Carla's. The two of them insist they are jealous of the shape of my boobs - apparently, they are 'symmetrical', and have the perfect amount of 'droop' to them - whatever than means. I just see boobs, whenever I look down at them...

Like Devin, I have blonde hair (that I keep 'really' blonde through the magic of chemicals) which has gotten fairly long (down to the middle of my back), and my eyes are steel grey (which some people say is 'spooky'), instead of blue, like my brother's. My ass is almost perfectly proportionate to my body - according to those few who have seen it bare. One day, during a heat wave of sorts, I actually spent the entire day (much to my mother's dismay) in a pair of boy shorts, and a cut-off t-shirt, and I think a number of guys at the mall, got whiplash trying to look. Of course, they may have been looking at Carla's amazing ass - clad in an insanely short, and just-tight-enough, pair of jeans shorts.

"I already have two best friends who are sluts, and want to fuck my little brother - why do we need a third slut?"

"Oh... get over it, Erin! Come on, let's go..."

I follow them out to Julia's car and we head off to the party we have been invited to.

At the party, only one guy shows any interest in me... and that's only because I let him kiss me, then finally cave, and start kissing him back. At one point, between beers, he even gets a handful tit, but I just let it go. Eventually, I become totally bored with the party, and while he is in the bathroom, I sneak out and head home. I know that Julia and Carla will be in someone's bed before the night is over - they always are.

After a two-mile walk, (thank God I wore sneakers) I make it to the street I live on. I'm about two blocks from the house, when I hear something behind me. It doesn't really scare me, because we live it a really decent neighborhood. But when I turn to look, I see a figure less than fifteen feet away, running right at me. I'm about to scream when suddenly I'm grabbed, and lifted right off the damn ground, as a hand covers my mouth.

"Hey, Sis..." I hear whispered in my ear, as a spinning Devin puts me back down.

"Damn it, Devin! You scared the shit out of me!"

He laughs.

"That was the idea, ya goof. Nice to see I haven't lost my touch."

Once my heart slows down, I reach out, take Devin's hand and we head for home.

"How come you didn't go to the party?"

"Ehhh... you know I don't go for that kind crap..."

"Not everyone there was a jerk you know..."

"Just most of them."

"Where were you?"

"Jake's..."

"Hanging out with the potheads again, huh?"

"You hang out with sluts - what's the diff?"

"Fuck you..." I blurt out, giving him a shove.

"You wish," he quickly replies, which makes me laugh.

"Carla and Julia wish... that's for damn sure."

"Really?" he asks, his tone changing.

"Yeah, really. Both of them keep telling me 'your brother is fucking hot - get over it'.

"What do you think?"

"Isn't that a weird question to be asking your sister?"

"I dunno... is it?"

I don't reply, and we finally make it to the house. Once I lock us in, I head for my bedroom, and Devin heads for the game console in the family room.

Even as I slip under my covers, my mind is still on that conversation - my brother wanting to know if I think he's hot. Needless to say, I have some really freakin' strange dreams.

(it begins)

******

I'm standing in the bathroom, naked as usual, brushing my teeth, when Devin comes in, drops his boxers, and gets into the shower. And no, for the two of us, this isn't unusual.

"Sorry... slept through my damn alarm!" he yells, as he turns on the water.

"Again!" I yell back, spitting into the sink, and slipping my toothbrush into the holder. "You better hurry if you want to ride with us." I turn and go to my room to get dressed.

Today, at the insistence of my two best friends, I'm gonna be different - and 'advertise' a little. I find my short jeans skirt, a seriously tight shirt, and my sneakers. I decide I'm going without a bra. As I am pulling up my underwear, Devin appears in my doorway. And again, him seeing me bare-chested, isn't a big deal.

"You guys don't need to wait on me - I'll get there."

I laugh.

"Late one more time, and you get your ass kicked."

He laughs and disappears.

Ten minutes later, I'm standing in the kitchen, when I hear Julia honking. Before I can grab my books and backpack, Carla comes in the door, and as she rushes past me, yells "Gotta go bad!" and disappears down the hall.

I laugh. The girl has the weakest bladder of anyone I know. Five seconds later, I hear her scream...

"Holy fucking shit!"

I run down the hall, wondering what the hell is going on. Carla meets me halfway, and is as red as a damn fire truck - which I find curious. She never gets embarrassed, and never blushes.

"What the hell?" I yell at her.

"Devin... Devin was in the bathroom..." she pretty much blubbers.

"And"

"He has the biggest fucking cock I have ever seen, Erin... I swear to god!! And it wasn't even hard!"

"Oh jezzz! I don't need to hear that..." I yell at her.

I push past her and go down the hall. The bathroom is now empty, so I go to the last door and open it. He's standing in the middle of his room, looking as if the world has ended.

"Oh, come on D... relax."

"I... uh... I went back... for my boxers..."

"It's cool... don't sweat it. It's our house, remember?"

"I think she saw... well..."

"She did... and it totally freaked her out," I reply, laughing.

Again, I see panic on my brother's face.

"Why?" he blurts out.

I laugh - again. I can't help it. I step over, kiss my brother on the cheek, and then whisper in his ear...

"She said, '...he has the biggest fucking cock I have ever seen, and it wasn't even hard!'"

Finally, he seems to relax, and a small smile forms on his face.

"I'll see you at school, okay?"

"Yeah..."

I go back to the kitchen and don't see Carla anywhere. I grab my books, and my backpack, and go out the door. Fortunately, they are still waiting for me - so I still have a ride.

And yeah... they both wear it out, all the way to school.

******

Having to listen to Julia and Carla all damn day, is grueling. I know this isn't going to end anytime soon - probably not until one of them fucks my brother.

Once I'm home, I find my mother in the kitchen, and she isn't happy...

"The next time your brother isn't feeling well, you had better damn sure call me, young lady!"

"Huh?" I blurt out, pulling a soda from the fridge.

"He's been in bed all day..."

'Oh shit!' pops into my head.

I mumble "yes ma'am" and head for Devin's room. The door is cracked open, so I can see him, lying on the bed, covered by the sheet, his back to me. I push the door open, and go in. The moment he hears me, he rolls over.

"Come to see the freak, have you?"

"Mom says you're sick..." I reply, ignoring his comment.

"Yeah... well... that's the only way I could get her to leave me alone..."

"You're not sick?"

He rolls his eyes, and laughs.

"100 push-ups about two minutes before she got home. By the time she got in here, my breathing was normal, but me and the bed were covered in sweat, and my temp was two degrees above normal..."

"You sneaky little bastard!" I say, in just above a whisper, as I reach out and slug him in the arm. "Why did you skip classes then? You never skip school..."

He grabs the sheet and pulls it back, exposing his now rigid cock. I'm so stunned, that without thinking, I step over and sit down on the edge of his bed, and just stare. I've seen it any number of times - hell we share a bathroom every morning. But this is the first time I've seen it hard...

After about thirty seconds of staring, I make eye contact with Devin.

"Sorry little brother, but Carla is totally right. You have a huge dick..."

"How come you never told me I was a freak?"

"You aren't a freak, you dumbass. You're just a guy with a huge dick."

When he hangs his head, I slug him again.

"Most guys would kill to have what you have." Then as an afterthought, I add, "Stay there a sec - I need to go get something."

I jump up, run to the family room, get Mom's measuring tape and run back down the hall. I go back into Devin's room, close the door behind me, and when I turn around, he has the weirdest look on his face...

"Oh please! I just don't think Mom needs to walk in on this," I offer as I get on his bed, straddling his legs. "Roll on your back," I all but order him. Once he does, I reach out and grab his cock, which is starting to go soft. It instantly expands back to full size. I put one end of the tape in his pubic hair, pushing it down until I feel the bone. "Put your finger on that." Once he does, I pull the tape up above the massive head and see that the first point that is visible is '½' - and then realize that the head is covering the '9'. "Holy shit!" I blurt out. I jerk the tape out from under Devin's finger, and wrap it around the base, about three inches up. When the tape meets itself at exactly seven inches, I suck in a huge breath, and look at Devin.

"You are way fucking above average, little brother."

"How do you know what 'average" is?"

"The internet, you dumbass..."

I pull the tape away from his dick, and let my butt settle onto my heels, and his knees.

"Like I said, why didn't you tell me I was weird?"

"First of all, quit calling it weird or freakish or anything else. You are simply 'well hung' - according to Julia." I grin at him, hoping he'll see the humor. "Second - how was I supposed to know? I've never seen it hard - well... until now. And, let's keep in mind, I've never had anything to compare it to. You know damn well, I'm the 'lonely virgin' of group. The only cock I've ever seen up close, is yours..."

"Yeah... good point I guess," he replies, as I watch his dick get smaller and smaller, and finally flop over onto his thigh.

"But now that Carla has seen it, things are going to get weird - and you know it."

"Yeah... I had to deal with that all day, Devin..."

"Well... you can just tell both of them that I'm not interested... okay?"

"They're gonna keep trying," I reply, noticing that his dick seems to have stopped shrinking. Without saying anything, I lean over, and carefully slip the tape measure under it, and wrap it around it. A little over six inches. Again, having read what I did, I know that even soft, he is considered to be 'big'. "Stand up, will you?" I ask, getting off his legs and standing next to the bed. Once he is standing next to me, I again push the tape into the pubic hair at the base, and then pull it down along his dick. Just short of seven inches.

Then... I notice Devin's balls...

"Don't weird out, okay?" I say, as I reach out and gently grab them. The moment I close my hand around them, I know. They are way bigger than the two inches long, that almost everything I've read, says is 'average' or 'normal'...

"Devin... you might want to ask mom to take you to see a doctor..."

"Why?"

"Because... these," I gently squeeze them again, "aren't even close to normal."

"They've been like that forever, Sis. I've never had a problem..."

"Well... do me a favor, and just go check. Tell mom you have a personal thing you want to talk to a doctor about. She'll get it..."

He agrees, and I finally go to my room to finish some homework.

Twenty minutes later, what just happened, pops into my head... and I almost freak myself out...

I just grabbed my brother's cock, and his balls, and was actually measuring his junk!

And... he let me...

How messed up is that?

******

The next time I see Carla, she asks where Devin is, and why he hasn't been on campus. I pull her aside, and share the secret - which actually works out for the better.

"He may have a medical problem Carla..."

She looks at me quizzically.

"What you saw the other day? It may have a medical cause..."

"Oh my God!" she blurts out.

"Shhsssh! Damn - we don't need for everyone to know."

"Sorry..." she whispers back. "Let me know what happens, okay?"

"Will do," I reply, then turn and head for my next class.

******

Knowing that Mom took Devin to the doctor today, I rush home as fast as possible. However, I have to force myself to calm down, so my mother won't know, that I know, what's going on.

"Hey, Mom. Is he okay... or is he dying?" I ask, as I get a ginger ale out of the fridge, and pop the top. I think my mother actually blushes!

"Well... he wouldn't say, and all the doctor would tell me was that he's fine."

"Damn it..." I blurt out.

"What?" my mother replies, turning to face me.

"Well... I was thinking I was going to be rid of him, and be an only child..."

It takes a second, but she does grasp that I'm joking, and trying to lighten things up.

"You are just completely rotten, Erin Marie!" she says, and then goes back to making dinner.

"Is he in his room?"

"Yes."

"I'm gonna go check on him. See you in a bit..."

She nods at me, and I go down that hall to Devin's room. The door is half open, so I give it a push, and go in. He's in his chair, playing a video game.

"Hey! You okay?"

He pauses the game, and turns to face me.

"Close the door."

I shrug, turn and do as told, then cross the room and take a seat on the end of his bed. He spins in his chair to face me.

"My regular doc sent me to a specialist - a urologist. It was weird. It was a lady. Before she started, she told me that if a female doc was too strange, she would get a guy to come in. I just shrugged at her... and forced myself not to tell her that my sister was manhandling my stuff two days ago..."

"You asshole!" I blurt out, leaning forward and slugging him really hard, in his upper arm.

Once he stops laughing, he leans forward and kisses me - right on the lips.

"Seriously, Sis - she said it was a good thing that I had the sense to have someone check me. I owe you."

"So?" I ask, knowing that I'm blushing.

"Well... it got weird when she started touching me. It only took a few seconds before I got hard. When she saw that I was totally embarrassed, she actually laughed, and said that I should just relax - the fact I was getting an erection meant I was normal and healthy. She also said that my size is just a fluke - one that most guys wish they had. She said that the size of my balls is a concern, but that I should be just fine. She said if I had any issues with them, I need to go back and see her right away. She asked if I was 'sexually active', I told her no, and she said that once I was, I might find that my balls hurt, in between sexual encounters, because they are probably going to make huge amounts of semen, and sperm. Then she laughed, and told me that when I ejaculate, the volume of it will probably freak out anyone who sees it. Finally, she made me promise to use protection - no matter what my partner says, because I will probably be way over fertile - take no chances on getting someone pregnant. All in all, she was probably the coolest doctor I have ever talked to."