All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 02'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

hmm Could carol be bisexual ? maybe she has set her sights on Anne ?

goatman96goatman96about 1 year ago

Great story - every man's dream and the some. The ending in both Chapters 1 & 2 was somewhat abrupt. Would have liked to see it go on for a bit longer - like until it is time to get ready for dinner. Looking forward to Chapter 3 and wondering if there will be a Chapter 4. Great story and very good writing - a most enjoyable read.

intim8intim8about 1 year ago

The girls obviously had this all planned between them ahead of time, and Becca is the ringleader.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

I like your humour. There's a weird innocence behind the girls' scheme that stops the plot getting too icky. The fact that Dad hadn't been creepy when the girls were growing up makes their attraction to him now more credible. They also get a caring, experienced lover for sex-ed practical.

A win win for everyone but Becca, and please, please don't go 'there'; you promised.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Well written, but Jesus the mental moralizing gets old quick

DdaltonDdaltonabout 1 year ago

I love your stories, please keep up the series, I really love that you only strive for plausible, maybe!

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Just have fun and hope daughter isn't upset...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Yes...another superb chapter, with another encounter with a nubile 20-year-old friend of his daughter's.

Question...kinda like my 'incest' observation on previous chapter, et al...WHY does he not take one of the girls ANALLY, since he seems to favor rear entry ssssoooo much...it would be so easy, and...

Don't wanna see any "oooooo, that's nasty....ANAL!!!" comments here...it is TOTALLY within the realm of possible with these girls; and, in the obviously 21st Century setting of the story, is more acceptable. Just an observation, by the way, NOT a criticism!!

I agree, ALL the girls are in on this, even Becca...good daughter that she is!! Looking forward to rest of the chapters.

šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŒ‹šŸŒ‹šŸŒ‹šŸŒ‹šŸŒ‹šŸ’«šŸ’«šŸ’«šŸ’«šŸ’«

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€” 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES