All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 05'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WrexscarWrexscarabout 1 year ago

So, the first 3 chapters were a fun roller coaster ride. Now we have arrived here, we've done a sharp 90 degree turn and it turns out the carriage spins. I don't know exactly were we are going. More dates with Wanda, well obviously but that's not your style. You're more about the crazy set up.

Also will he finally get together with Mary without interruptions.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

I'm alternating between enjoying the sexy interplay, and thinking that Yancy and Rebecca deserve some fucking *pain* before anything can be considered "even".

Even with time and distance, I couldn't be anywhere near as calm about the betrayal.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful, and very hot story. It brought back memories of a group of married Navy pilots telling (my sons call it narc'ing out) on their brother officers about their misdeeds while on a cruise, and then having the wives share those stories. I, fortunately, found one wanting to get even, not divorced, when the husbands took their next "Med-Cruise". Then sharing the story and offering to lend me to another of the "Sister-Wives Club". For a month I was passed from one to the other every weekend. Apparently, they each felt that it kept the secret if all four shared the righteous rewards. For a very young enlisted man it was an even sweeter adventure, knowing I was also getting revenge on four arrogant officers. Some Navy fighter jocks really are some of the most pompous and arrogant asses to be found in the world. AND, some really do have hot, hot wives. So I smiled every time I had to salute one for the next three years. Thanks for the memory, your story has me grinning right now at that memory!!! Great stories and story tellers can do that!!!

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

Loved this. I like the way it goes off into crazy tangents. Now if only he makes stephanie his sugar baby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding!!!!

intim8intim8about 1 year ago

When Yancy hears about Mary, is he going to want to even things up on that score too?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Wow! What a fantastic series. Please continue.

rglobalguyrglobalguyabout 1 year ago

I’m loving this series! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful, as always. Great story hot sex and nicely implausible but possible. Bearing in mind my 21st birthday present, very very possible lol. Thanks as always. BardnotBard.

jwswinglejwswingleabout 1 year ago

3 more hall passes, a future re-acquaintance with the young adult, probably some intros to Wanda's friends or co-workers, and lord knows what else. The story line has legs yet to be explored!

musiccouple9091musiccouple9091about 1 year ago

Love the series! I wouldn’t mind seeing it go *there*…hopefully more fun adventures to come!

DdaltonDdaltonabout 1 year ago

This series has so many possibilities! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He drove her to his house but didn't even offer to drive her back???...what a gentleman!!!!!!!.....

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Okay...some readers not reading the story...Wanda lives JUST DOWN THE STREET FROM CLARK...THEY ARE NEIGHBORS!!!!! AND, she wants to take the walk...Yancey is gonna get the "full" sensation of what he did!!

The whole 20-year-okd group thing...needs to continue, for Clark to spread his reputation...and Stephanie should be a recipient of Clark's s prowess and experience!! From what Becca has intimated, Stephanie would benefit from a tumble or two with an older ♂️ man...kinda like Wanda intimated how Clark was More Than Fulfilling in their coupling!!

And, still would like you to go "THERE"...and some of your other fans seem to agree...maybe even with more than "HER"...another friend, maybe?? Group stuff, or a threesome, is sexy!!

Five**5**Star chapter...✨✨✨✨✨⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💥💥💥💥💥

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fun story so far.

Side note: Époisses is not exactly illegal in the USA. As long as it is not aged more than 49 days it is allowed. Age more than this is not allowed. I've had both variants, it is my favorite cheese. While I do like the older version, what is allowed in the USA is delicious as well.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

delightfully told. and you must have a good editor. I found not the first typo, misspelling, or other grammatical error (which is unusual in my limited experience with multi-part stories on this forum).

thank you.

darussiandarussian3 months ago

I like it. Friend plus main guy wife = main guy plus friend wife. Now just keep it going so main guy plus friend daughter = friend plus main guy daughter.

Oh wait. That’s stupid yeah? Yeah. Two ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES