Guilty Pleasures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to be quite that much in his face?" I asked. "Maybe you should think about it for a minute."

"Oh, this has been my plan from the start," laughed Wanda. "I didn't know how this evening was going to go for the most part, but the way I am leaving? That I was sure of." She looked at me a little sadly. "That's how I caught them, you know. He came home all over-confident and unwashed."

Oh hell... Fuck Yancey. I had three more hall passes to go through before I needed to actually stop saying that.

I looked on as Wanda shrugged into her jacket. From a distance, she'd look completely normal. If any of our neighbors saw her walking home from their houses, they would suspect nothing. Looking at her up close...

"You look like sex on stilts, Wanda," I said softly.

"Thank you," the rumpled beauty replied. "I don't want to go through our passes too quickly," she said, leaning up to kiss my cheek. "But let's talk on the phone at work later this week about the next one."

"Text me when you want to do that, and I'll take sure none of my gremlins are in my office to overhear," I replied.

She winked, and let herself out my front door.

I looked down at myself. I had at least managed to tuck my cock back away in my pants, or I'd have been a ridiculous sight as she left, looking so magnificent.

What in the hell was I going to say to my dry cleaner about what happened to this suit?

----------------

Thanks for continuing on this latest ride with me! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thanks in advance for your kind votes and favorites, and please take a moment to comment. As always, that's how I get rewarded and encouraged.