Guilty Pleasures Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her phone, which she still held, beeped. She stoped dead and looked at it, then at me. "Looks like Stan has already gotten it," she said. After a long pause, she slid the phone open and read the email reply.

BITCH!

Monica just made a little fist pump with her free hand. "You have no idea how satisfying this feels," she told me.

"I don't know," I replied. "I feel pretty God-damned satisfied myself, so I can at least imagine how much more so it is for you."

Suddenly, I grabbed her from behind, wrapping my arms around her lithesome body, cupping her breasts and pressing my cock against her ass. Monica just stood there, responding as I feverishly groped and ground against her. "Fuck. Table. Now," she ground out between clenched teeth.

I loosened my grip on her and she stepped forward, spinning to lean back against the boring, utilitarian breakfast table. I had never wanted to spend the money for a more elegant-looking piece of furniture, and I was extremely glad of that now. This table was built to last, and I could put aside any worries that it was not going to survive...

My cock pointed directly toward paradise.

"Maybe we should have gone for the bedroom," I grumbled. "I'm afraid I don't keep condoms in here ready for use, you know, in the drawer with the soy sauce and ketchup packets."

Monica snorted, but shook her head. "The Pill, Clark. The Pill."

"The Stain didn't want to be burdened with rug rats, huh?"

She shook her head, a look of sadness crossed her face. "No," she said, almost sheepishly. "One of the genuinely sweetest things about him was that he really, really wanted children. Despite how thoroughly he manipulated me in most things, something never let me agree that it was time." She slapped the table. "And thank God I'm smarter than I look. If we'd had a child, I would never have had the guts to run away."

I just reached out silently, and caressed her cheek.

"But," she said, momentary regrets fleeing her face, "it means that we don't have to tape a bunch of soy sauce packets around this lovely cock, right?"

I flowed forward against her, lifting up onto the edge of the table. My cock nestled firmly against the fur between her legs and I found it to be dripping in anticipation. I worked my hips and felt my tip sink deeper. A sudden burst of hot sensation, and I realized I had penetrated within. We locked eyes and she stared at me intently, silently. There was still some serious anger in those eyes, and I was damned glad that it wasn't directed at me. It would be interesting to have angry sex when the anger wasn't pointed at me, or vice versa.

The only angry sex I'd ever had had been with Rebecca, and it had sadly become a larger and larger portion of our sexual repertoire in the later years of our marriage, until even it had petered out. I had never found it to be the wildly hot or exciting thing that it has the reputation of being.

But with that anger directed elsewhere...?

I pressed slowly inward, inch by inch, cock afire with heat and wet and pressure.

"Yeeessss," Monica hissed. "Fucking yessssss." Then with a start, she grabbed again at her phone where she had dropped it nearby.

"Another video?" I asked, surprised, but interested now. My porn debut was already behind me.

"FaceTime," she replied, opening the phone.

"What? Wait..." I said in objection. But my hips had already begun to thrust, albeit slowly, in and out of her.

"He needs this," she said grimly. She held up the phone deliberately so that my face was out of frame. I did a lot of FaceTime and other video conferencing, and I could tell that her tits were probably just in frame. I pumped a little harder, so they would bounce a little...

The douchebag answered on the second ring.

"You bitch!"

"Hi Stan!"

"So you went out and sucked some guys cock. Who was he?"

Monica just laughed. "It was a lot of work, Stan. That was a lot of cock."

"You bitch!" Stain spluttered. "And now you've sent his pathetic ass packing so you can lie there naked and taunt me?"

"Well... he is sort of packing," Monica said with almost scary evil in her voice. Then I watched as she tilted the phone downward, bringing my thrusting cock into the frame. I increased my pace, bringing a hand in to delicately strum her clit a little. Gonna do porn? Might as well be a star.

"Oh, yeah. Keep that up," Monica moaned genuinely. I did, and she squirmed happily.

"You bitch!" Stan wailed.

"Is that the only word you know, Stain?" Monica sneered, pointing the phone down so all he could see was my thrusting member.

"Whore! You cunt! You... You... You fucking strumpet!" Stan sputtered.

"Ha!" Monica laughed, and I chortled along with her. "Strumpet? I didn't think you even knew that word, Stain!"

"Stain?"

"Yes! Stain! As in what I'm scrubbing away right now. You. From inside me."

"Bitch!" Stan fell back on his tried and true. I sensed it was something he'd been calling her a lot in the weeks before she finally left him. In his defense, habits die hard. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" he almost pled.

"Having fun? Making sure you know, deep down in your core forever after, that you just weren't man enough? You choose."

"You bitch," he ranted. "Who is that? Who does he fucking think he is?" Monica just laughed merrily. "It's that fuck Yancey isn't it?" Stan fumed on. "He's fucking you, isn't he? He's building quite the harem in that house. I'm going to..."

I yanked the phone from Monica's hand and turned it toward my face. "Hiya, Stain! How's it drooping?" I said with a smile and a wave. I did not stop fucking his wife, however.

"C... Clark?" he said, taken aback. I got the impression that he was shocked his male tormentor would show his face. I was a little shocked at that too, but I didn't want him assuming it was Yancey boning his wife. Also, and I was not at all sure how to take this, he seemed shocked that I had it in me... to put it in Monica. His face hardened. "How long have you been fucking her? She left me for... you?"

Yeah, I was really not taking his attitude well. I wanted to invite him to a dance, but I realized that Monica had the right idea. "Nope, buddy!" I replied cheerfully, letting the phone drift down to take in my cock continuing to drive into Monica. "First time, right now. We thought you should know... in the moment if you will."

"Where... are... you?" he ground out, glaring at me. I'd be an idiot to tell him. And he was such an idiot that he thought we'd never do this in my own house. I was kind of an idiot to have even given him the chance to figure out we were...

Monica moaned deeply, then looked up at me with a grin. "I'm not getting laid too loudly here for you two, am I?" she asked, sounding acerbic. I turned the phone back towards her. "I'll bet I look a mess, don't I, Stain?" she gasped. "Clark's got me hotter and sweatier than you ever did!"

I shifted my efforts and she gasped instantly and involuntarily. "Oh fuck, Clark! What did you just do? Don't stop!"

Unfortunately, what I had done was lift up on the balls of my feet to change the angle, and now I was committed to staying on them, which was not exactly comfortable or easy. And since I was committed to the role of Sex God Who Is Cuckolding Stan, I could not exactly beg off...

On the plus side, I realized that I was about to make Monica come. With Stan watching. I could have gone up on pointe if I'd had to, to make that happen. Plus, this felt goddamned amazing.

Monica snatched the phone back, which was nice, as I could now brace myself up with both hands. "Oh Stan, why couldn't you have been half this fucking good?" Monica groaned, staring into the phone. "Oh!" she interrupted herself, letting her head loll back against the table for a moment. "Oh wow, Clark. I swear, I'm going to come already! Holy... Ahhhh!" She slammed the phone down against the table as I felt her whole body convulse against my intrusions. She screamed happily, then lifted her head and the phone and tried to look at Stan once more, but I kept on stroking into her and she started moaning again! I heard Stan growling incoherently.

Monica caught her breath. "Like that, Stain? Like how he made me... Oh shit!" This latest wave of release was more gentle, or more expected. Whichever it was, she was able to keep the phone trained on her face... on her O-face, as she came again. I didn't know exactly how Stan was taking all this, but I was about to explode myself.

"I'm going to come, Monica," I groaned, a lot louder than I ordinarily might. "You are so hot, I'm gonna come so hard!" I was pumping now feverishly, and had moved past worrying about how to stay on my toes.

"Don't come in me," Monica implored. "Pull out, so Stain can see your big dick spray all over me!"

Wow. Monica was a pent-up sex freak! That was unbelievably hot, even though I'd never been one for extreme dirty talk. Also, I do not, in fact have a terribly big dick, and all her words about how it was had me very pleased.

Dirty talk? She was serious. She reached out with her free hand and fumbled toward our groins. With supreme effort, I pulled out. She grabbed at my sopping cock and started stroking. She hadn't even needed to, I was so close. I garbled my words as I roared, spurting several streams arching out and down onto Monica's smooth belly and lustrous tits. The release was... transcendent for me. My body froze for seconds, then I slumped in exhaustion, staring down at the lines of sticky jizz across Monica's body.

Holding the camera just so, she wiped up a big blob from her right breast and slowly stuck it in her mouth, staring into the camera. Stan just choked.

Monica pulled her finger free from her mouth and looked into the phone with a look of pure malice mixed with a tiny spark of genuine affection. "Goodbye, Snookums. I hope you enjoy the single life," she said sweetly, and cut the connection.

We both collapsed into gales of laughter. I had to prop myself up against the table.

"Oh wow, that was awful," Monica giggled. "I had no idea I had any of that shit in me."

"Like I did?" I replied. "I was freaking out at myself, and at you, the whole time!" I snorted.

Monica looked up at me with sudden doubt. "That was so mean. Did I go too far?"

"Speaking as the King of Guilt, I say no. But I do think he's had enough, don't you?"

"Yes, I think so. More to the point, I certainly have had enough of that kind of phone sex! It was all I could do to keep the phone from shaking in my hand toward the end there."

"I got news for you, Monica, your hand was shaking hard. Aside from everything else, we probably gave Stan motion sickness." We laughed again. I sobered. "You needed this, but it has almost certainly not been the healthiest way for you to begin single life. That said, while we are still here..."

Monica looked at my expression and giggled yet again. "I know, Clark," she said reassuringly. "That was way fucked up. And it will almost certainly fuck up our relationship for a good long time. But while we are still here this evening, all naked and stuff... Well, I did promise copious fellatio, and I've only had that cock in my mouth once so far. I'd rather not leave for a good long while! Thank you."

----------------

We are getting into the home stretch here. Act Three is the longest of the series. They will be released as I finish editing them, so stay tuned!

As always, I appreciate your kind support in the form of votes, favorites, and most especially, your comments! Let me hear what you are thinking as this goes along!