All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 09'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KHelmKHelmabout 1 year ago

Now that's the stuff.

JimDiamondJimDiamond12 months ago

You still need to do Mary to the finish. And do the Cheerleader of course. After that you can either do the thing with Monica OR the girls can make a pact that they will share you until they find a more desirable life partner. And leave Clark to Monica. But before that he really does need to fuck the ass off of that company President. Hope Clark can keep it up... :-)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Revenge is not always a dish best served ice cold, it would seem.

Bravo, red hot is a very good look!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

Wow. Thank you for an excellent story. Parts... the teasing aspect of my step-daughter and about 5 or 6 of her friends, just flooded my memory reading the last few chapters. They also would do all the teasing in front of her mother and she would laugh at me when I told her later. I kept mentioning what was happening and she kept telling me they were just experimenting with their feminine whiles. (Yes, they were all attractive) Sessions of me finding they were commando, wearing mini skirts while sitting on chairs opposite me, crouching down in front of me, "acidentially" exposing themselves. Wardrobe malfunction while wearing bikinis with tops falling or a breast popping out. Having clothing try-ons and giving little fashion shows to get a "male" view. That sort of thing. They all knew exactly what they were doing... teasing... and I was merely the one being teased. However, I never even attempted to take any up on their offers! I wasn't completely stupid! LOL.

intim8intim812 months ago

I'm hoping that Stain is so pissed off that he Does Something Stupid.

And I'm kinda hoping that that video gets around, to the Hellions at least. It sure will mean that the cheerleader has to go above and beyond to counter it.

LittleEngineThatCouldLittleEngineThatCould12 months ago

Wow! So well thought out and written. I broke in here and read this one and have to go back to read the others. Nicely done.

Fenris420Fenris42012 months ago

Back in the day (long ago) I was always surprised to see how many Marines would be in the common area watching soap operas. Aside from Dark Shadows, I never had the interest or patience for them.

That being said, if they ever made a soap opera of Guilty Pleasures, I wouldn't miss an episode. Super well-done. I'm enjoying the shit out of the intrigue and can't imagine what will (potentially) happen next. 5/5*

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460112 months ago

Damn, as much as I revel at your most recent missive, I can’t help but laugh at the comments! Somehow you draw the weirdos and “never-would-have- beens”.

I really dug the old Marine who was in service in the 60’s (Thanks for your service, Jarhead!) Loved his observation.

But the dude who felt the need to share his ancient (obviously unfulfilled) fantasies around the pool - or the guy who wants to dictate how you should write the story without being able to construct a complete, cohesive sentence? PRICELESS!

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Not even assholes like Stan deserve to be cucked like that. Brutal!!!

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Rolling along with vengeance. Thought Stephanie might be first and loved Monica's revenge but don't see them as a lasting couple, mire friends with benefits until she finds someone. Thalia interests me though. Where is she going?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES