Guilty Rhythm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alarm widened in Bonny's eyes. "Yasser!"

"What? He--"

"Hey!" Avery snapped at them. "Jesus. Cool it. How about we compromise and just kick me out of the park, huh? You guys don't need me for any more pictures, so why don't I just go get ready for the reception, and all that sweet, sweet alcohol I'm apparently going to pickle myself in?" He spread his arms again and flashed a smile he barely felt, but hell, he did have beauty queen blood, so might as well make use of it. "Look at me, the voice of compromise. Who'da thunk it."

Yasser and Bonny exchanged sharp glances, but Yasser gave him a nod.

Gotta love a wedding.

Avery muttered a curse to himself as he turned away. He sent a wayward glance over at Tiff, and when he started for the parking lot, she hurried over to walk alongside him.

"You better be joking about the dress," she teased in a mutter. "I swear to God."

Avery let out a faint, wry laugh through the slowly fading tension. "I'm not."

"I know you aren't, you hateful little creep."

12