Guilty Witch

Story Info
A witch finally hits her limit and takes a stranger home.
4.4k words
4.55
23.8k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Raven haired haired women let out a sigh as she down at the bar of the lively club, succubi were on the dance floor attracting the mates for the night, harpies sat up high on the rafters chatting amongst themselves and even a few shifters were in their more primal forms, all having a good time yet she found herself looking down at her half drunk glass of scoff a guilt filled expression on her face before she let out another sigh and drank the rest of the scotch.

"Another" the women said hailing the bartender over.

The Lima turned and saw the woman before nodding her head and taking the cup with the end of his tail, unable to help the look of pity he gave her. It had been weeks of her visiting the club yet he could not remember ever seeing the women leave with someone, despite her attractiveness.

She had short black hair just barely reaching her shoulders, large circular glasses which added a certain charm to her, but her curves were almost perfection itself. Her chest was fairly large as they threatened to spill from her purple crop top, her jeans hugged her legs just enough to show off her thick thighs, and when leaving the club he could even see that the women had a shapely thick ass, which made things even more confusing that she was always left alone for the night despite most men trying to talk to her.

"Can you make that two!" A voice called out surprising the women as a man sat besides her "I'll even pay for this round"

The Lima turned to the woman who after a moment nodded, giving him her approval.

The Raven haired woman found herself swallowing saliva as she turned to the man beside her, he was tan with short thick curly red locks of hair on his head, he had a bit of a red facial hair but hardly enough to comb through. He was slim but well built, his muscle tone as they flexed under his Shirt.

"Sorry to barge in on your night, I kinda need the company since my friends ditched me" he said with a crooked smile while running his fingers through his red locks "the names Donavan, my friends call me donny".

"...lily" the women responded as her eyes scanned up and down the man before swallowing another lump

"Like the flower" Donavan said with a chuckle "funny place for a flower to be"

The women let out a small chuckle just as their drinks arrived. "I'm not much of a flower"

"Well then here's to getting to know each other" Donavan said raising his glass towards the women "hopefully at least" he said with a grin

The women started at the man before raising her glass and clinking it with his

"Hopefully..."

"So this is your place?" Donavan asked with a smile as he walked past lily entering the small townhouse as she closed and locked the door behind her "it's cozy"

"...thanks" lily said before sighing as she took off her high heels and glasses at the door.

Donavan chuckled before he scanned a few pictures on the wall to see lily dressed in a gown and large purple hat "you didn't tell me you were a witc-"

Before the man could complete his sentence, Lily suddenly pushed him against the wall and pressed her lips against his for a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue quickly invaded the mans mouth where it dominated his own. Donavon let out a moan of shock but quickly fell into the kiss letting the women press him up into the wall, causing his member to harden against her thigh as he felt her breast against him.

After a moment, Lily finally broke the kiss letting her look down at Donavan who stood a few inches below her chin, the man panting heavily as he looked up at her with clear lust in his eye. "...does me being a witch matter?" The woman questioned, to which Donavan only shook his head his eyes staring at the womens lips almost desperately as his raging boner throbbed against her thigh, causing the women to bite her lower lip before leaning in towards him "remember this... I'm in charge" she declared

Donavan let out a small chuckle before smiling up at her "s-sur-"

Before he could fully complete his sentence, lily's lips once again crashed into his for an even more intense kiss causing the man to let out another soft moan.

Soon the two found themselves stumbling through the living room, their bodies colliding with some of the furniture as Lily moved them towards her room, kicking the door closed behind her.

'No turning back now.'

As Donovan kissed her back the woman could feel his want, his need for her making a small heat slowly rise from the pit of her stomach, the man's desire bringing her comfort and a bit of happiness, but still couldn't fully overcome the guilt eating away at her.

Still she shivered when his hands clawed at the women's back as she led him closer to the bed, and feeling his hot hard on for her flattered her to no end.

"Clothes... off" the woman ordered after breaking the kiss once more.

"Y-you're pretty good at taking charge" Donavan said with a small smile, kicking his shoes off a bit clumsily before taking off his shirt. his heart racing as he watched lily eyes stayed glued onto his body, the want in her eyes making him shiver as she looked at the faint abs on his stomach.

"d-do-" he started only to stop when he saw lily lift her shirt up and over her head, causing her breast to lift up in her black and purple bra before bouncing back down. "... y-you-"

Before the man could finish, lily shoved him onto the bed causing her to appear even taller in front of him towering over him as she peered down over her large breast. "pants, and boxers off now"

Donovan mouth moved but no words came out, instead he only followed the women's instructions unbuttoning and slipping his jeans and boxer briefs right off releasing his cock. The throbbing meat slapping against his stomach as he sat on the bed.

Lily stared down at the man's want causing a wetness to drip from her panties, but she did her best to keep her stoic face and twirled her finger. "head on the pillow arms and legs spread out"

"O-ok" Donavan said with a nervous smile before following the women's commands, shaking a bit clearly nervous, but also excited. his member bobbing now in want.

'...We're already here.'

With that thought in mind lily pushed back any second thoughts, before she took off her jeans revealing a lacy black set of panties, causing Donovan to visibly gulp, his eyes starting at the women's whole form taking get in, till she reached down to her right leg and unclipped a large brown wand strapped to it's holder on her lower thigh.

A dark light shimmered from the tip of the wand taking the man by surprise, but before he could ask anything with a quick wave of the wand solid black chain materialized from the wall and edge of the bed. The ends floated in the air for a moment before handcuffs appeared, causing them to zip through the air and latch onto Donavan's arms and legs strapping him down on the bed spread eagle.

"L-li-"

"Shhh'' lily said pressing a finger to the man's lips as he looked to her scared, till she climbed into the bed and moved so she was now straddling him, a knee on each side of his body while she placed a hand on the man's chest feeling the bits of red curls. He was just shy of being hairless. "remember Donovan, I'm in charge"

He melted hearing the woman's words, the fear slowly leaving him before he nodded in understanding.

With that, the woman reached under the pillow beneath his head and pulled out a white silk cloth. She wrapped the cloth around the man's head and inside his mouth silencing him.

"H-hmm" Donovan mumbled out against the cloth, his body shaking from the moment filled with sexual tension.

"G...good boy" Lily said, struggling a bit, but quickly steeled her nerves before she reached back and unhooked her bra, tossing it to the side letting her hefty breast flop into place revealing her bright rosy nipples.

The moment his eyes laid on the woman's bare chest, a visible shiver ran down the man's chest as he tried to gulp against the gag.

Lily leaned over before she began to suck on the man's own nipple causing him to let out a soft moan, his abs flexing under her as she teased his bud. Lily herself let out an almost frustrated groan while playing with the nipple in her mouth, before she gave it a bite.

"Hhhhhgggh" the man groaned out as the women bite down on his nipple, and tugged the small lump of flesh back with her teeth, till it finally snapped back into place leaving behind the women's bite mark, while the man groans slowly turned into pants. Until she repeated the action with his other nipple causing his back to arch some off the bed. "hhhhhgggh!"

Lily continued to suck and bite down on the man's nipples before she slowly made her way down Donavans chest and body, leaving behind small bruises everywhere she bit down, seeming to drive the man insane as his groans grew louder the further south she got. but he wasn't the only one in need.

By the time lily got to the man's legs and was face to face with his at least 7 inch cock, she was panting with an almost pained look on her face, while delivering tender kisses around the man's fiery red pubes, his crotch being the hairiest part of his body.

'A-at least finish first'

Lily looked up at the man to see him looking down at the women, his eyes still filled with so much lust, all fear seeming to be gone as his cock throbbed in front of her with need desperate for her touch. Desperate for her.

The thought alone caused Lily to quickly collect herself and kiss up the mans pulsating shaft "y-you cocks so big" she tried complimenting him.

"Hhhhmmm" Donovan moaned out against the gag, his head rolling back now that his dick was finally getting attention.

"S-stop moaning" lily panthed. the burning sensation in the pit of her stomach now aching as she saw the man's want in front of her. She licked her lips before quickly taking donavons cock into her mouth, shivering a bit as she tasted the bit of precum leaking from his tip. The bittersweet pre surprisingly to her liking.

"g-glugh glugh glugh"

The wet sloppy sounds of lily going down on donovan's cock soon filled the room. She did her very best to take the man's cock as far back into her mouth as she could, while she jerked off the extra inches that couldn't fit. She did everything she could to focus on sucking donavons cock, even making sure to tug on the pubs that laid at the base of his cock knowing it further excite him.

But there was only one problem.

"HMMMMMM!" Donavon moaned out as his hips tried to flex upward, if not for Lily pushing them down. "f-ffuuuuugggh" he moaned out in ecstasy, clearly loving the feeling of the women's mouth on his cock, but with each one of his moans lily found herself feeling more pain.

"Glugh glugh" 'just have to finish him.'

"Wilugghh!" The man tried moaning out the woman's name, as she placed a shaking hand on the man's balls to squeeze the orbs.

"Glugh glugh glugh glugh" 'j-just fin-'

"H-hmm hmm-" donavan started, the muscles in his abs flexing as he felt his orgams nearing already thanks to the previous teasing.

'Fuck!'

Suddenly with a pop, lily took her head off the man's cock making him groan out in need feeling the cool air hitting his saliva covered cock.

"Fuck! fuck! fuck!" Lily shouted urgently moving around on the bed confusing the man, until he looked down at the women confused to see her now standing up on the bed, and slipping off her panties. At first his heart skipped a beat seeing her shaven pelvis, only to go wide eyed once the panties fell down Lily's thick thighs.

Standing there proudly attached to lily was a large thick veiny cock throbbing with excitement.

"Fuck~" lily sighed out as she stroked her aching 12 inch cock, reliving it of it's pain from being trapped in the enchanted panties.

But once the pain subsided, lily eyes finally landed back on Donavan who stared up at her wide eyed with shock.

"...s-stop looking at me light that!" Lily cried out before quickly grabbing her wand, waving it to a dresser causing a cloth to quickly shoot out from its drawer, and tie itself around Donavan's eyes blinding him."y-you don't think I know, it's a dick, yeah it's a fucking cock! b-but I already said I'm in charge"

Lily wiped some of the spit from her mouth before she knelt back down in front of Donovan who struggled against the chains "h-hmmm hmmm willgh" he

"...look at you... trying to break free... your going to break free with a hard cock you fucking bitch?" Lily asked, before swatting the man's cock with her wand, causing him to wince and let out a small whimper from the pain, filling Lily with more guilt.

"...I tried getting you off first to be fair" Lily said as she leaned over the bed and pulled out a bottle of lube. The sound of it opening making Donovan jerk against the chain "but you just wouldn't stop moaning"

Lily poured the cool lube onto her burning hard on before slathering it up, making it shine from the glow of the magical chains "d-do- you know how hard it is Donovan? To keep a cock tucked away when a cute guy is flirting with you? Kissing you? Moaning because of you?" The woman asked before she reached a hand down towards Donovan's ass. He let out a low groan feeling her slender finger push into his tight sphincter, before slowly fingering his virgin hole, lubing it up as she ignored his squirms using her other hand to stroke her cock as she felt his tightness.

"I'm sorry it had to be you Donovan, I'm sorry it had to be you... but you're just so..." the woman started before scanning the man's body up and down causing her cock to throb in want unable to hold back anymore. "p-perfect"

The witch finally moved forward and took her fingers out of the man's ass, clearly confusing him until she pressed the tip of her cock against Donovans asshole. "don't fight it Donovan, b-be a good little bitch boy" the woman said before finally pushing into the man's ass.

"G-ggghhhhhhhmm!" Donovan cried out his back arching as lily pushed her length into his ass taking his anal cherry, his whole body quivering as she feed more of her girthy rod into his ass. "hmmm-hmmmm-hmmm!!!"

Lily tried to care about Donavan's cries, but as she felt his warm tightness finally wrap around her aching cock, she could only let out a long moan of pleasure. a shiver traveling through her very core from the man's tightens.

"f-fuck~ t-thats that's it~" she moans as she continues to drive her cock into Donavan's ass, till she finally felt her swollen cum filled balls clap against his ass. "y-yes!~ i-its been so fucking long!~".

Lily's hips start thrusting in and out of the man's ass as she holds onto his hips pulling him firmly against her. The woman's cock so thick a light bulge formed in Donavans stomach as she pireced her dick through him.

"HMMMMMM! Hmmmhmmmhmmmmm!" Donovan cried out from underneath Lily, as she watched tears bleed through the man's blind fold.

"T-tough it out Donavan!" lily said before she grabbed onto the boys cock and pumped it matching her thrust speed, making him let out an even louder groan, while she slowly picked up her thrusting pacem "that's it, moan like a little man bitch~" the women said as the corners of her mouth curled into a smirk.

Lily's thrust soon became more rough as she bottomed the man out with each one, causing her sack to clap against cheeks, the claps mixing in with Donavans moaning. "w-when I saw you, I knew i-i was going take your sweet fucking ass" lily said with a growl before leaning over and twisting the man's nipple "y-you-"

"Ghhhhh!" Before the women could finish, a strong stream of cum shot out from Donavan's cock spraying all over Lily's tits stopping the women for a moment, until she laughed and started thrusting harder and faster Into the man's ass.

"You little slut! You're enjoying this!" Lily shouted as she plowed into donavan causing him to let out a moan like scream, his back arching off the bed even more as he was fucked like a sex toy. "I knew you were a fucking slut, you whore! You stupid redheaded man whore! you love my cock don't you!"

Lily laughed hysterically as she forced herself into Donovan's ass over and over again thrusting inside of him without any mercy. Her breast swayed above the boy with her harsh thrust while her hands pinched and twisted both his bruised nipples.

"That's it, scream for me slut!, Keep gripping my fucking cock with your whore ass" lily said with a laugh as she looked down at Donovan's gagged and covered eyes with a grin on her face. "You want my cum right bitch!? don't you want the cum you love so much?!

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhm!" Donovan moaned, his fist clenched and toes flexed out as they pulled against the chains to no avail.

"It's coming bitch if you keep flexing your bussy you'll get t-the-" lily started till her vision became blurry, while her thrust finally began to slow. "y-youll get the c-' I'm yo-you l-lov-... fuck!" Lily cursed, her thrust coming to a stop as tears rolled down from her face and she fell onto Donavan's chest. "fuck! fuck! fuck!"

'What the fuck am I doing?!'

She didn't want this.

She didn't want any of this.

Being what she was for so long, Lily was finally desperate enough to force herself onto another person. She was a futa, a girl with both sets of genitalia. Because of that her romantic life has become overall shit.

She's had sex with girls, but could never finish since she was in fact more straight leaning, but the only men who were into her were feminine men and most masculine guys weren't accepting of her cock as they let out to be, which strained most relationships very quickly. leaving her a futa with a high libido to jerk off every night after work in her house to porn.

She decided months ago that the only way to finally get the release she was looking for was to take it herself. She scoped multiple clubs for weeks on end, but could never find the courage to bring someone back home.

Then came Donovan.

He was perfect. Not femme but had submissive traits, covered in hair, but not Chewbacca.

He was everything she could want in a man aesthetically and they seemed to really hit it off while drinking, so when he showed interest...

'What have fucking done...'

"I-im- I'm s- u-ugh" the woman started only to groan out as she felt the walls around Donavans ass move confusing her, until she saw the man's hips trying to buck against the women's cock, which up until then was slowly shrinking.

"-S-stop" she heard Donovan whimper out causing her to snap her head up at the mans face, to see the gag loosely hanging off his mouth becoming undone. "w-why'd you stop?~" the man suddenly moaned.

"...w-what?" Lily asked confused though her cock quickly hardened again hearing the man lewd moan. "w-what do-"

"Keep going~" Donovan begged his hips still struggling to push back against the woman's ragging cock. His walls clinging onto her womanhood almost desperately "please~ don't stop lily~"

The woman knelt there frozen as she stared down at the man, before her hips slowly started to thrust into Donavan's, causing him to let out a pleasure filled moan making a shiver run down the woman's spine. "...y.. you like t-this?" Lily asked as she reached a shaking hand over to remove the man's blind fold. "y-you wan-"

Just as Lily removed the blind fold her heart skipped a beat, as she found herself face to face with Donovan who stared back at her with tear filled eyes, but they were filled with want while the corner of his lips curled into a lewd smile happy to see the women finally. "y-yes~ f-fuck me lily~"

With that the last shred of Lily's rationality completely left her.

He wanted her.

Lily's light thrust quickly turned rough once again, as she slammed into Donavan's ass causing him to arch his back while pre shooting out from his cock onto his stomach. but lily only leaned over her large tits resting on the man's chest, as she slammed into him.

12