Guilty Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-tell me what you want!" Lily shouted as she slammed her penis into Donovan.

The man struggled to answer the woman as she thrusted deep into his guts, but finally choked out an answer. "c-cock!~ Y-your b-b-big f-fuck!~"

Happy tears started to stream down Lily's face as she watched the man still look up at her with lust. His eyes still filled with desire causing her cock to pulse hard inside his ass her balls started to twitch "i-im going to cum inside you Donny, i-if you want my cum moan for me, moan my fucking name!" Lily ordered before she laid against the man hugging him close to her body as she conquered his ass.

"L-l-lily!~ Lilyyyyy!~ LILLY!!!~" Donovan shouted, his moans turning into screams as the woman somehow thrusted even harder into him with all her might with each moan of her name.

"F-fuck y-yes yes yes k-keep~" lily shouted as the man moaned her name Into her ear, causing shivers and tingles of pleasure to spread throughout her body till finally she felt herself reach her limit. "c-cumming!~"

The moment she announced her climax a torrent of cum shot out of the women's cock and quickly filled Donavan's ass to the very brim, while his own cock found its release in between him and Lily's body coating their stomach in his sticky load. Both of them moaned out in pleasure as they found their release.

As she shot the rest of her spunk into Donovan's ass, she could feel his walls tighten around her sensitive throbbing dick milking it for every ounce of her cum, making her moan out before she held her head up just enough to look at Donovan's teary eyes expression, the man under her smiling as she shivered underneath her basking in the afterglow.

"L-lily~" he panted out causing the women to shot out one last shot of cum into him before leaning in for a passionate kiss with the firey red head

"Donny~"

"I'm so fucking sorry!" Lily shouted from the edge of her bed kneeling down against it naked her hand clasped together.

She woke up the morning after to find herself on top of Donavon confused till she suddenly saw the mess of cum and sweat they were laying in, causing her to remember what she had done.

She quickly grabbed her wand and just managed to undo the man's chains and clean the mess just before he woke up, not giving her any time to even think of what to do.

"I-i- really didn't mean to... t-to r-rap-" the word alone caused the woman's stomach to turn disgusted with herself as she kept her head down against the bed, tears coming out her eyes. "i-im sorry Donavan, I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry"

'I deserve jail...hell I deserve fucking death!'

"...y-you can call the p-p-"

"S-so-" Donovan started making the woman flinch and brace herself with whatever he said "d...did you not like it?"

"....h-huh?" Lily asked, finally looking up at the man to see him shyly avoiding her stare. "...d-... Donovan... I... I raped you" lily said wince as the sentence left her mouth.

"...well... I think you tried,Donavan said looking at the women confused with a slight hint of worry. "but you know, you kinda had my consent the whole time"

Lily's mouth hung open with shock as she stared at the man flabbergasted "i-i... I put my cock in your ass!"

"T-that was a surprise" Donovan said with a small chuckle and blush further shocking Lily. "but... honestly I was at the club because some friends dragged me there... I'm just getting over a really bad break up... she didn't like me exploring a bit"

"...y-you weren't a virgin?"

"Well anally, not anymore, till now it's just been toys" Donavan said till realization hit "wait you thought I was like a virgin virgin?... Lily do you not know how big your fucking cock is? If I was a virgin virgin I'd be dead"

"O-oh?"

"You're thick as shit, I honestly thought I was going to die last night" the man exclaimed telling the women off.

"S-sorry" lily said only for the man to send her a narrowed look making her bow her head "I'm really sorry"

Somehow it looked like Donovan was actually going to let her go free without police getting involved, that alone was enough to fill the women with relief realizing her life wasn't going to turn into shambles, all because of her stupid mistake she'd made in a fit of backed up lust.

'I'm never doing this fucking ever again, I'll get myself help, medicine, spells a fucking slime familiar anything! I'll Just never put anyone through something like this aga-'

"Well if you're really sorry" Donovan said, making the women look back up at him to see him once again avoiding her stare a faint blush on his cheeks "ask me out on an actual date"

"...........h-huh??"

12