All Comments on 'Guilty Witch'

by Randomlylewd

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is with the e-extra l-letters e-everywhere, h-huh? If it is reflective of stumbling speech or a impediment and a trait of one character then why are both doing it? If it is a means of emphasis, such as surprise causing the character to stumble for words, then it needs to be used sparingly to make it significant. Instead it is a distracting irritant.

RandomlylewdRandomlylewdalmost 2 years agoAuthor

F-fair e-enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fairly good story. The ending feels incomplete. I don't mind the repeating letters for hesitation. I had a couple of suggestions though. Names and 'I' should always be capitalized, review your paragraphs for staying in third person past tense, and 'till' used too often instead of 'until' loses its impact.

RandomlylewdRandomlylewdalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, and yeah it's left incomplete on purpose, I have an idea for a second part

MyfantasymindMyfantasymindalmost 2 years ago

I honestly loved it, thank you for writing such a BEAUTIFUL storyπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

RandomlylewdRandomlylewdalmost 2 years agoAuthor

No problem 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have an idea for a breast expansion story. At night, a meteorite crash lands on Earth and a parasite goo comes out of it, goes to a young twenty something woman's house and goes to the woman's breasts while she's sleeping to live in them and uses her milking glands to reproduce more of itself making the woman's breasts bigger as the days go by leading to a out of control breast expansion and ruining the woman's life and her breasts. Please consider making this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's always weird to read a genuine moment of self-reflection that ends up meaning absolutely nothing. Apart from that, it reads quite well and the smut is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRandomlylewd@Randomlylewd
Just out here randomly being lewd and writing stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES