All Comments on 'Guilty x Creatures Ch. 06'

by DavidSaintGxC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Medic975Medic975over 3 years ago

I'm loving the detail you're going into with the behaviorisms and communication. A very interesting story appears to be building here. I look forward to more.

DavidSaintGxCDavidSaintGxCover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying the story and all it's crazy details, lol!

This is indeed meant to be a fairly long and deep story as there are actually over thirty chapters in this arc alone, lol.

The next chapter should be published in just a few days, so please stay tuned for more!

semiosis50semiosis50over 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story, following. Anton is a consistent character, such a pleasure to read. The story is entertaining and funny and hot. You have such a nice way with mannerisms, and the dynamic between the sisters is wonderful.

DavidSaintGxCDavidSaintGxCover 3 years agoAuthor
To semiosis50

Wow! Again, thank you so much for the kind words! It's so exciting to hear that someone is enjoying my story!

Not to try and goad or anything but if you're interested in reading further, the chapters are posted early on my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/guiltyxcreatures

And though I would really appreciate the support, just hearing praise is already more than enough, lol!

I'm honestly just so happy to hear you like it at all, lol!

Please stay tuned for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidSaintGxC@DavidSaintGxC
Hello, my name is David Saint and I'm the author of Guilty x Creatures. Guilty x Creatures is an ongoing series set in an alternate universe in which all manner of fantasy beings exist against the backdrop of a technologically modern world. A single chapter will be posted pub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES