Guilty x Creatures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In other words, this was apparently an elven way of saying "You win".

Since this gesture was clearly a signal for submission it would of course stand to reason that it could potentially hold more significance, and possibly even have a deeper meaning, to such a domineering race like the dark elves.

Both Kianna and Fiona certainly seemed to find it important. Or at least Kianna did the first time she displayed it, as since then she seemed to have no issues with performing it again and with far less fanfare than the original time.

"Humph!" exclaimed Kianna as she straightened her back as much as she could and attempted to loom over her sister.

Fiona's glare deepened as she followed suit and both of the dark elves ended up craning their necks upwards in an effort to look down on the other.

Her irritation morphing into rage Kianna reared her head back as she projected her intentions to headbutt her sister.

Realizing what she was about to do, Fiona blinked and dropped herself back. With a quiet groan her face became strained and she shook her head as her fatigue resurfaced. Kianna's face softened as she watched her sister's ears suddenly go limp and her entire being slump to the side as she fought to remain upright.

"Hmm!" moaned Kianna as she leaned forward and nuzzled her face against her sister's.

Fiona clamped her eyes shut and started to tremble as she pressed herself back against her sister.

"Humph! Hm, hm!" whimpered Kianna as she worked to lift her exhausted sister and help her stay upright.

The two dark elves both ended up slumped against each other as they pressed their foreheads together so as to be able to look into each others eyes.

"Mm, hmph!" pleaded Kianna as she again moved her ears up and down before laying them flat behind her head.

Fiona's eyes were sorrowful as she tentatively shook her head.

"HMM!" exclaimed Kianna as her eyes welled with tears and she began to sob "MM MM! MM MM!"

Fiona was still for several moments as she watched her sister's thin tears slowly roll down her cheeks. With an exhausted sigh she pulled herself away and sat slumped with her head hanging limp. After another moment of stillness she slowly lifted and then turned her head enough to lock eyes with Anton.

The dark elf's eyes were full of raw hatred as she glared at him and pointed her ears straight back behind her head.

Anton's expression was stoic as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Mmph!" cried Kianna as she leaned forward and bumped her sister's forehead with her own "Mm mm!"

Fiona turned her glare on her sister and huffed in indignation.

Kianna started whimpering softly in encouragement as she stared back with pleading eyes.

Fiona sighed and shut her eyes as she let her head fall forward. After a moment of stillness she finally gave in and looked back up at Anton. The defiant dark elf's ears were still pointing straight back as she stared at him. Her exhaustion showed clearly in her eyes as her gaze became locked to his. With another tiny sigh she twisted her torso at the waist until her shoulders lined back up with her head and she was fully facing him.

As Anton watched the last of the emotion drained from Fiona's eyes and she slowly lowered her ears before folding them back behind her head. With her ears now laid back submissively, the dark elf kept her eyes on his as she lowered her head and hunched down onto her shoulders.

Anton's face remained stoic as he nodded softly.

"Okay, this is interesting..." he whispered to himself "Very, very interesting..."

12