Guilty x Creatures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" cried Fiona as Kianna grabbed her by the back of her head and began to force her down in an effort to shove her face into the bowl of porridge "Stop! No, no! Don-!"

"Master!" smiled Kianna as she held Fiona's struggling and sputtering face down in the bowl "Can I have the other bowl!? Please!?"

"Sure" said Anton as he nonchalantly set his mug down and made to get up from his seat.

Molly gave an annoyed grunt and jumped down from his lap as he began to rise. She followed behind him as he went to the counter and back.

"Thank you!" cried Kianna as he set the bowl down in front of her.

"You're welcome" said Anton as he retook his seat and caught Molly as she made to jump back up in his lap.

Fiona lifted her head straight up into the air and took a panicked breath as Kianna let her go.

"Y-you! What the Hell is wrong with you!" she gasped as she tried to catch her breath "You psycho! You almost killed me you crazy bitch!"

"Please! I didn't even come close!" muttered Kianna as she took a bite from the new bowl.

Fuming, Fiona glared at her sister for a moment before looking back down at the bowl in front of her.

"...You're really not going to help me eat this!?" she asked as glanced sideways at her sister.

"No" said Kianna as a coy smile spread across her face "I'm not!"

Fiona's eyes immediately darted over to Anton. He gave her his own condescending smile as he rested his cheek against his closed fist and settled in to watch the coming show.

"...Seriously!?" she grumbled as she closed her eyes in frustration and lowered her face towards the bowl of porridge "...Argh, I hate you both!"

"Yes, we know!" said Anton as he and Kianna gave each other a smile and commenced to enjoy their own helpings of breakfast.