All Comments on 'Guilty x Creatures Ch. 10'

by DavidSaintGxC

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AngelhorseAngelhorseabout 3 years ago
Beautiful

That description of their Nanny Ma and what happened to them afterwards actually pulled tears from my eyes and it all honestly gave me a much more deep understanding and appreciation for dark elves as a whole. Well done. I can't wait for more. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's me again.

I'm intrigued by your world lore/mythos, with various races being checks and balances to one another. At least if Anton is to be believed.

Again, I'm glad I didn't skip this series. I do hope this series runs into the dozens of chapters, with Anton teaching the twins about the world.

DavidSaintGxCDavidSaintGxCabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey guys! Thanks for the comments!

To Angelhorse, "Beautiful" wow! Thank you for that, seriously! It means a lot! And it's so awesome to hear that you feel for, understand and can appreciate the dark elves for what they really are. They may be part of the darker side of the world but their existence is a necessity for peace. And although they generally do fair better than some of the other stigmatized races, they can sometimes be forced to carry burdens in unexpected ways, as seen here with the twins. Those poor little things...

To Anonymous, hello again, and welcome back! LoL! It's awesome to hear that you're intrigued by the world I've built and I hope you continue to enjoy the story. I've got some good news for you too! This story will actually go for a lot more than a just a few dozen chapters, lol! I've got nearly 40 chapters finished already and several dozen that are already in early drafts! So sit back friend! We're gonna be doing this for awhile, lol!

So in closing, again... Thanks guys. For real. Hearing that people are enjoying this story is huge, it really is! And it just makes me want to give you guys even more! So stay tuned! Because that's exactly what I'm gonna do! LoL!

Oh! And by the way! Don't worry. When it comes to Anton, he doesn't lie. LoL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidSaintGxC@DavidSaintGxC
Hello, my name is David Saint and I'm the author of Guilty x Creatures. Guilty x Creatures is an ongoing series set in an alternate universe in which all manner of fantasy beings exist against the backdrop of a technologically modern world. A single chapter will be posted pub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES