Guilty x Creatures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Too late?" asked Anton.

"Everyone saw what she could do!" explained Kianna "They saw what she could do to people! She could make them afraid of her! And make them do things! Even the teachers! They were all scared! Then she starting talking about enslaving people! And that's when the school finally made her leave... But it was still too late!"

"I don't understand?" questioned Anton "What was it too late for?"

The dark elves were quiet for a moment before Kianna looked up him.

"Everyone saw what she could do!" she explained as her face twisted in misery "And they all thought that we would do the same!"

"...Oh!" exclaimed Anton as he looked away and nodded "Because you were dark elves like her..."

"We never even did anything to any of them!" snarled Fiona as tears of anger began to form in her eyes "It was all Sierra!"

"They didn't trust you after that" reasoned Anton as he nodded slowly "Or at least not what you are..."

"No one would talk to us anymore! Not even the teachers! Everyone was just scared!" exclaimed Kianna as she flattened her ears behind her head "We were all alone again!"

Anton shook his head as Kianna fell into a fit of sobs.

"And you barely even understood what was going on" muttered Anton "If you had at least known how to flare your auras you could have made a stand. She wouldn't have been able to effect you and you could have stopped her from running amok... But you couldn't, because you didn't know how..."

"We didn't know anything!" exclaimed Kianna "No one told us what was going on! They just made us stay by ourselves! We thought we were in trouble! But they never told us why! We were just alone!"

Anton nodded again as he let even more power flow into his aura.

"It was like that until we graduated..." mumbled Fiona "Everyone else was so excited, and sad, saying goodbyes to each other... We just packed up and left..."

"We thought college would be better but it was even worse!" cried Kianna "Everybody there was still scared of us! And if they weren't scared then they were weirdos!"

She looked up at Anton as her face became marred with irritation.

"Everyone acted like we were gonna attack them or something! We had no idea what the Hell was going on!" she exclaimed as she clenched her teeth "Then there were the weirdos that would follow us around! At first they acted like they wanted to be friends but then they'd start calling us their Mistresses and acting like they were our servants! That got old really quick!"

"Those guys were fucking creeps!" declared Fiona "I still can't believe you fucked those two..."

"Shut up!" cried Kianna as her eyes went wide in panic "I didn't know they were gonna be like that! I had no idea!"

Anton pressed his lips together to hold back his laughter as he looked away. Recomposing himself, he shook his head as he sighed through his nose. His chest tightened as he looked back at Kianna.

The dark elf had hunched herself over as she tried to keep from trembling.

"Nanny Ma always told us that if we were good girls then everybody would love us!" whimpered the sobbing dark elf "But they didn't! No matter what! They'd never say we were good! And we never knew why!"

Anton was taken aback as she raised her head to look him in the eyes.

"But now we do!" she sobbed "It's because we're evil!"

"What!?" exclaimed Anton "Kianna you're not evil! What are you talking about!?"

"Yes we are!" cried Kianna "We take people's lives away! We enslave them! That's the only reason we exist! We were made to be evil!"

"No! Kianna! You don't understand!" exclaimed Anton as he leaned over the edge of the tub and quickly took hold of her face with both hands "You don't take people's lives away! People who kill other people take lives away! You might control lives and change them but you don't destroy them! You were not created to be evil Kianna! You were created to punish evil people! If you didn't exist then the other elves would have been able to wipe out everyone else! But you stopped them! You saved us all! How can you think you're evil when that is the real reason you exist!?"

"...But, but that was a long time ago! Now all we do is enslave people!" argued Kianna as she pointed her ears straight back "You said it yourself that all the dark elves on Tantarra have slaves! All those innocent people..."

"I never said that all the slaves were innocent Kianna, I never said that!" exclaimed Anton "And you don't understand, the dark elves living on Tantarra is a compromise that they made themselves! They live there because it's an easy place for them to be what they are. They can't just stop being what they are, and they're not going to force the rest of the world to follow the rules that they want. And they could! Remember when I said that the dark elves were one of the races that are powerful enough to take over the world? Well they are! But they don't! They don't force the world to bend to their will, they may control people but they leave the world itself alone! They have a place with rules that they like and anyone who makes the decision to go there understands the risks that they're taking when they do. And that is fair!"

Kianna remained still as she stayed focused on everything being told to her.

"As for the slaves. Where do you think they come from? Hm? If you think there are big enough free populations of different species on just Tantarra itself then I can tell you that there isn't. No, the majority of slaves on Tantarra come from Terra, and they come from the same place they do on Terra. They're criminals Kianna, guilty people that have been banished" explained Anton "People that took lives and livelihoods away from other people. They made the choices to do what they did and now they're paying the price for those choices. They knew the consequences. They knew that the dark elves existed and they knew that the dark elves would just love to have another toy to play with! And yet they still did what they did. You can't save people like that. But you can give the rest a warning! Either play nice and be moral or-"

"Or play with us!" declared Fiona as she continued to stare off at nothing.

"Hm, exactly!" smiled Anton "You weren't created to be evil Kianna. You were created to punish evil people. That is what you really are, and what you'll always be!"

Kianna was still for a moment before a thin smile took form on her face.

"So you really don't think I'm evil?" she whimpered as a shiver racked her body "You really don't!?"

"No, I don't. And I don't think the dark elves as a whole are any more evil than anyone else!" said Anton as he shook his head "Well, at least most of them aren't. Now your Mother on the other hand! If she isn't evil she's close! Very close!"

Fiona lifted her head and stared at Anton as Kianna's eyes went wide.

"That she would abandon you both like this!" exclaimed Anton as his agitation began to show clearly on his face "She leaves you alone with no knowledge about yourselves and no understanding of how to manifest your abilities! And won't even give you a reason why! How heartless and cold does she have to be to do this to her own children! Her own daughters!"

Both of the dark elves were still for a moment as they stared at Anton.

"...No" whispered Kianna as she lightly shook her head "...W-we!"

Both Anton and Fiona turned to her as she spoke.

"Kianna!" exclaimed Fiona as she gave her sister an exasperated look.

"We, know..." whispered Kianna as she stared into Anton's eyes "We know why she won't teach us!"

"You do?" questioned Anton.

Kianna scrunched her eyes closed and nodded her head as she laid her ears back submissively.

"It's because, we ran away!" she wailed.