All Comments on 'Guilty x Creatures Ch. 11'

by DavidSaintGxC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AngelhorseAngelhorseabout 3 years ago
So powerful!

You've done it again! So much emotion and passion here that I was tearing up again and I have to read the conversations out loud as there is such character there! Also your picture writing abbility is almost as great as Anton's power! XD I do find it curious, though, that the Shaggoth hasn't been mentioned with the dark elves... at all... Guess she will be mentioned soon? Anyways, keep up the great work! 5 stars.

DavidSaintGxCDavidSaintGxCabout 3 years agoAuthor

To Angelhorse:

Wow! Thank you again for your amazing words, seriously thank you so much!

It means a lot to me to hear how much you like my story, and again, I'm so sorry I've been making you cry, lol!

As for your question about the Shoggoth, the dark elves have just been a little too preoccupied lately to even be thinking about her, lol! But don't worry, they'll remember her eventually, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to agree with Angelhorse; you bring some serious emotions to life in your story. I havent come to tears yet but its been a close thing... and Im an Alpha-male myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh and one criticism I have that I forgot to mention several chapters ago: 'irregardless' is NOT a word... its simply 'regardless'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidSaintGxC@DavidSaintGxC
Hello, my name is David Saint and I'm the author of Guilty x Creatures. Guilty x Creatures is an ongoing series set in an alternate universe in which all manner of fantasy beings exist against the backdrop of a technologically modern world. A single chapter will be posted pub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES