Guilty x Creatures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark elves had both gone completely still as they stared unblinkingly at him.

"...You said there were 3 men" questioned Anton "...Do you think that there was supposed to be one, for each of you? And that you, were supposed to prove yourselves?"

Kianna's eyes widened a bit more as a hint of panic began to form in them.

"...I'm asking you questions, Kianna" said Anton as the soothing feeling left his aura and the air itself became heavy "And I would like some answers"

"W-we don't know!" declared Kianna as she shook her head "We don't know!"

"But you have a theory" said Anton as he shifted his head to the side and let his eyes land on Fiona "Don't you?"

The dark elf pressed herself even further back against the tubs sidewall as her eyes locked to Anton's.

"I'd like to know" said Anton as he stared unblinkingly at Fiona "What your theory is"

The defiant dark elf remained completely still as she stared Anton down.

"...You!" whispered Kianna "...Guessed it already!"

"I see" nodded Anton "So when you two kidnapped me. You weren't trying to poach a slave, or just looking for a fun filled weekend... Were you?"

The dark elves both remained still and silent.

"...What exactly were you planning to do with me?" asked Anton "I would really like to know"

Kianna clamped her eyes shut and bowed her head in shame.

"...Were you going to imitate your Mommy? ...Were you going to prove that you could pass her test?" questioned Anton "Were you trying to make her finally notice you? By being just like her, and doing exactly what she did?"

The dark elves continued with their silence.

"Were you going to kill me!?" demanded Anton "Was that your plan!?"

"We're sorry!" whimpered Kianna "We're really sorry!"

"...I see" nodded Anton as his jaw tightened "...Well, while I do appreciate that you regret your actions, Kianna! Unfortunately... I'm afraid that won't be enough to save you from paying for what you've done"

Fiona tightened her eyes and clenched her jaw as her ears pointed themselves straight back behind her head.

"...It was your idea. Wasn't it Fiona? ...All of it, the dungeon, the kidnapping, the drugs. ...Killing someone. All part of your "plan" to impress Mommy, and make her proud. Make her think you were real dark elves. Just like her. ...And when your sister told you this was a bad idea. You didn't listen. And in the end, you finally got her to go along with it!" declared Anton as his aura tightened around the two dark elves and became thick with a bloodthirsty malice "Didn't you!?"

Kianna's breath hissed in between her teeth as she began to quiver.

"This! It's the same as before!" she whispered as her eyes locked to Anton "This really was you!"

"This is nothing" said Anton in an eerily calm voice as he continued to stare at Fiona "I'm not even trying to hurt you yet"

Kianna made a small sound as she flattened her ears completely and lowered herself further down into the tub.

"Please!" she begged through her teeth as she tightened her arms around herself "Please don't hurt us!"

"Answer me, Fiona" said Anton as his aura became laced with even more power "I want to hear you say it!"

Fiona's ears dropped a bit as her eyes darted from Anton to Kianna and back. Her face tightening in resolve, she took a ragged breath through her clenched teeth.

"Yes!" she declared as she began to tremble "It was all my idea! I did it! It was my plan!"

"Hm, well that's very unfortunate..." said Anton as he nodded slowly and narrowed his eyes at her "You've made some very poor decisions, Fiona. And I-"

Anton stopped short as Kianna rose up on her knees in front of him and blocked his view of her sister.

"Please!" begged the dark elf as she stared at him with eyes wide in terror and her ears pointed straight up in panic "Please don't kill her! Please! I'll do anything! Just don't kill her!"

"You can't keep stepping in to save her like this Kianna!" growled Anton through his clenched teeth "Or she will never learn to stand on her own!"

"No! I don't care!" declared Kianna as her eyes welled with tears "I have to protect her!"

"And how are you going to protect her Kianna!?" demanded Anton "What are you going to do!? Are you willing to suffer for her again!?"

Kianna's eyes widened even farther before she clamped them shut and nodded.

"...You keep sacrificing yourself like this and the only thing she'll ever learn is how important you really are!" exclaimed Anton "And she isn't going to learn that until after you're gone!"

"I don't care!" whispered Kianna as she kept her eyes shut and shook her head "I have to save her!"

"...So you're really willing to take it to the end!?" demanded Anton "You'll give everything you have!? Even your life!?"

"Yes!" whimpered Kianna "Yes I will!"

"...I see" sighed Anton as he reached out to take hold of Kianna's chin.

"Don't you touch her!" screamed Fiona.

Kianna went stiff at Fiona's cry and Anton pulled back as he turned to face her.

The second dark elf shot across the expanse of the tub and nearly collided with her sister as she came to a stop just in front of them.

"I did it! It was all my idea! She didn't do anything!" declared Fiona as she mimicked her sister by rising up on her knees as well "Take me and let her go! Please!"

Fiona went to continue forward but was stopped short as Kianna stuck her arm out and stretched it across her sister's chest to block her and hold her back.

Fiona's eyes went wide with rage as she pushed her sister's arm away.

"Stop it Kianna!" she screamed as she came in line with her and tried to shove her away.

"No!" cried Kianna as she put her arm back across her sister's chest and tried to force her back.

"What is wrong with you!" raged Fiona as she stretched her own arm out across Kianna's chest in an effort to send her back instead "Get out of here!"

"No!" shouted Kianna as she pressed in vain against her sister "I can't! I can't!"

"Yes you can!" shouted Fiona as she clasped her sister's hand in her own and tried to push her off "Just get back!"

"No! No!" screamed Kianna as she grabbed her sister's hand and pushed back against her "No! Fiona please don't leave me alone again!"

Fiona stopped short as she registered what her sister had just said.

The two dark elves stood kneeling side by side. Kianna's left arm was spread across her sister's chest and her hand was clasped in her sister's left hand, while Fiona's right arm was the mirror opposite with her right hand now held tightly in Kianna's.

"Don't leave me!" sobbed Kianna as she pulled her sister's hand in over her heart and held it against her chest "Please! Please! Don't leave me!"

"...I, I won't!" cried Fiona as she mimicked her by clutching Kianna's hand to her own chest "I promise I won't! I promise!"

The two dark elves were tear stricken but determined as they both raised their heads and faced Anton together. With their ears pointed straight back and their jaws clenched in defiance they stared him down and waited for the end.

Anton was still for several long moments as he stared back at them.

"...You two, look at you two, you truly have nothing. Here you are, helpless and alone, with no knowledge, no power, no family or allies to save you. You don't even have a single friend. You have absolutely nothing, nothing... except each other..." said Anton as he watched the sisters both tremble and tighten their holds on each others hands "And yet... that's still enough to make you both move, to take a stand, and to protect each other..."

To afraid to blink and barely even breathing, the dark elves merely stared back in silence.

"...Your Nanny Ma would be so proud of you two right now!" whispered Anton as he slowly nodded his head "...So very, very proud!"

The dark elves both blinked in confusion as Anton's aura suddenly fell away from around them.

"Brave, brave little sisters! Both ready to stand together, and die for each other..." marveled Anton as he looked from one dark elf to the other "Your Nanny Ma really would be very proud of this! Of you! Both of you! You need to know that!"

The dark elves both struggled to breathe normally around the heavy weights that they had in their chests. Still trembling from the spent adrenaline, they stared at Anton as he continued to shift his eyes back and forth between them.

"...W-what!?" croaked Fiona as she loosened her jaw "W-what are you doing!?"

Chuckling to himself, Anton settled back into his chair and gave them both a thin smile.

"At the moment!" he declared while shaking his head "...Nothing!"

Kianna nearly collapsed as she let out a heavy sigh and hung her head.

"Oh Gods alive! Thank you!" she cried as tears fell from her eyes and landed on the edge of the tub "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

"You aren't going to kill us!?" exclaimed Fiona as she absently held her sister up "Are you serious!?"

"I've already told you that I have no intention of killing either of you" said Anton as he tilted his head at her "That hasn't changed"

"Really!?" exclaimed Kianna as she raised her head back up and smiled maniacally "That's so great!"

"B-but, we! We were!" stammered Fiona as her brow creased in confusion "We were gonna kill you! Don't you even care about that!?"

"Of course I do!" said Anton as he folded his arms over his chest "I'm actually very upset about it!"

"...You don't seem like you're very upset about it!?" questioned Kianna as a hint of nervousness laced her voice "...You don't even seem surprised!?"

"Well that's probably because I'm not very surprised" explained Anton with a shrug "At all really"

"...You're not!?" cried Kianna "...But, how did you know!?"

"You can't honestly think that I didn't realize you two had some obviously, evil intentions from the very beginning!" stated Anton as he cocked an eyebrow at her "I could tell that you were up to something sinister the moment you walked up to me"

"...Oh!" mumbled Kianna as she looked at her sister before turning back to Anton "But you're not mad at us!?"

"Yes, I am! I already said that I was very upset about all this! And I do have every intention of making you both pay dearly for what you tried to do to me!" exclaimed Anton as a devious grin spread across his face "In fact! Now that you both have admitted to your guilt! And I've gotten all the information that I feel I need to make my final decision... I think it's finally time for us to discus your punishment!"

The dark elves glanced at each other and nervously lowered their ears before looking back at Anton.

"What does that mean!?" cried Fiona as she eased herself back "What are you going to do to us!?"

"I'm going to make you help me with an experiment!" declared Anton "You see, there's something that I'd like to do. But I'm going to need some help to see if I can do it. So you two are going to help me!"

"...We're going to what!?" exclaimed Fiona "What the Hell are you talking about!?"

Anton sighed in mock frustration and shook his head before turning back to face the dark elves.

"There is a certain immunity in place that makes doing what I want to do normally impossible. But I think I may have figured out a way around this immunity" explained Anton "You two are going to help me test my theory, by helping me with my experiment. And we are going to see if I can really do, what I want to do!"

"...Okay? ...What, exactly?" questioned Kianna as she tilted her head and cocked one of her ears in a curious manner "Do you want to do!?"

"...I want to see if I can enslave a dark elf!" said Anton as he smiled at her and then shifted his gaze to Fiona "Or two!"

12