Guilty x Creatures Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please! Please, I want to feel you! I want to know you! I want you! I want you!" she cried out in anguish as she gyrated her hips against him in an effort to entice him "Please Master please! Just let me feel you please! I need you! I want you!"

"...One more!" breathed Anton as he let their foreheads rest against each other and moved his lips in within an inch of hers "Tell me one more!"

With them each now breathing heavily through both their noses and open mouths, Kianna was able to catch just the tiniest bits of scent and flavor from Anton's breath and this was still enough to make her system jump and break it's own rhythm.

"Taste! I want to taste you! Please!" she cried as her mouth began to water in anticipation "Please Master! Please!"

"Good girl!" growled Anton through his smile as he released her hair.

Kianna's lips fell against his the instant she could move, and locked together again she began to answer his hungry growls with her own feverish groans.

Dropping his now free hand down to join it's partner at her bottom, Anton grabbed hold of her other butt cheek and gripping them both tightly, lifted her up and pressed her in against him.

Curling herself into a reverse S shape so that she could still keep her lips locked to his, Kianna spread her now floating legs to either side of him so that when she was finally lowered, she would be able to straddle him.

Poised and ready, Anton brought the dark elf down and maneuvered her bit by bit until his probing member found it's place.

Kianna squealed happily into their kiss as the head of his manhood finally slid inside her. Clamping her knees together on either side of his hips, she squeezed him between her legs as she fought to lower herself further down onto him and force him to go deeper into her aching body.

Amused by her eagerness, Anton let loose a deep, rumbling laugh as he lifted his hips upwards while at the same time forcing her's down onto him.

Kianna jerked and made a small pleasured whimper as he slid his full length inside her and filled her completely. Before she could even respond any more than that she found herself being bounced upwards and then slammed back down again as she was impaled over and over onto his thrusting member.

Feeling the heat of her body now surrounding him, Anton began to lose focus on Kianna's kissing lips at almost the exact moment that she pulled away from him and threw her head back over her shoulders. Following her lead he did the same as he let himself get lost in the intensity of their rocking bodies.

Moaning loudly, the dark elf's mouth hung slack as she began to gyrate her hips in time with her Master's upward thrusts.

Taking in one haggard breath after another, Anton kept furiously pumping into her as he listened to her sounds of pleasure. Rolling his head forward, his eyes went wide in appreciation as he was greeted with the sight of Kianna's supple breasts bouncing up and down in time with her body. The soft mounds of female flesh were far too tempting of a sight for his male mind and with a gruntled growl he drove his face in between them before mouthing and lightly biting at her as he inhaled her sweet, elven scent deep into his system.

"Ah! Oh yes!" cried Kianna as she arched her back and pressed herself into the face that was now invading her bosom "Yes Master! Yes!"

Spurred on by her cries Anton gave both of her butt cheeks a brutal squeeze as he lapped away at her breasts with an even more intense fever.

Kianna moaned into the sky as the raging fires within her body began to roar as they demanded release. Days of nearly constant stimulation as well as the recent activities with her sister and the cruel teasing, followed by the gentle attention from her Master had left her body in a state of need like she had never known before and as her Master now filled her with his entirety the painful feelings of emptiness that had plagued her for so long had finally been quelled and in it's place was something new that she had never truly felt before, a sense of wholeness.

"More!" cried Kianna as she dug her nails into Anton's back and urged him on in his efforts against her body "All of it...! I want, all of it...! All of...!"

Anton brought his eyes upwards as he felt the dark elf begin to spasm and constrict the walls of her vagina around his member. Looking to her face, he found her head arched back with her mouth open wide and her ears pointed up towards the ceiling as she was locked in the middle of a silent scream. The sudden sight of her short but sharp fangs gleaming in the bright lights of the bathroom fixtures caused him to instinctively fall back and nearly break his rhythm. Blinking away the unwanted reaction, he berated himself and pushed the feelings of dread and anger back down by telling himself that she was not the one! That her's were not the fangs that had scarred him so deeply, she was innocent and it was time that he put that pain behind him. Forever.

As the waves of ecstasy rolled throughout her body, Kianna's mind went blank and shattered apart as she fell and began to float thoughtlessly into a void of white and static. One by one, the pieces of her consciousness found their way back to each other and worked together to bring her back to reality. As she slowly came to her senses a single image took dominance in her mind and became her one and only desire.

"Ah!" moaned the dark elf as she raised her head upright and then let it fall forward "Please!"

Anton's eyes went wide as they became locked with Kianna's.

The dark elf eased her head downwards until she was able to rest her forehead against his. Once again her irises had begun to sparkle in an almost otherworldly way. Staring into his eyes, Kianna was blind to the ethereal red lights her own eyes had caused to dance across his face.

"Please! Master!" she begged in a barely audible whisper as she tightened her arms around his neck "I want you!"

Sensing the meaning behind her words, Anton clenched his jaw, tightened his hold on her bottom and redoubled his rhythm in order to thrust himself as deep into her body as he could go.

Kianna's breath became caught in her throat as her entire being was suddenly flooded with the soul touching power of her Master's aura. Clean, with no malice or calming essence, she was feeling the true intensity of his power raw and unfiltered for the first time. Frozen in both fear and awe, she could do nothing but widen her eyes and pray that the power now swirling within her was still under his control and wouldn't tear her apart.

Anton's mind lost all sense of reason as he sped ever closer to his own release. With his hips rocking ever onward he dropped his head back against his shoulders as he suddenly felt the dark elf tighten herself around him in anticipation. Pausing for just the tiniest of seconds, he gave one last mighty thrust upwards and let himself go.

Moaning loudly in bliss, Kianna's hips began to quiver uncontrollably as she felt both the jolting spasms and the faint heat of Anton's release spread itself deep inside her. The feeling that she had at that moment would be something she could never truly put into words. As there was no way for her to fully describe the sense of achievement, fulfilled purpose, gratification and above all the feeling of wholeness that came from becoming truly complete, and one with another being. Her Master had answered her call and had given her a part of himself. A piece of his being that she could feel and hold inside her, safe and for her alone. And even as the heat of their act died away, and regardless of how many times it may or may not be repeated, it didn't matter. The knowledge and the memory of this feeling, in this moment where she knew, beyond all doubt, that a piece of him had now become a part of her, would be with her, forever.

With his head still laid back against his shoulders, Anton remained frozen in the mid-motion of his last upward thrust. As the bliss that flooded his head began to fade he collapsed back against the sidewall of the tub and began to breathe heavily through his open mouth. Despite his fatigue, the corners of his mouth still curled up into a satisfied smile. He groaned happily as he closed his eyes and let his head rest against the top edge of the tub while he recovered.

A sudden motion startled him back to reality and as he blinked open his eyes, he found himself staring upwards into the large, still sparkling rubies that were the eyes of his dark elf.

"...Hey!" breathed Kianna as a broad smile spread across her face and her bliss filled eyes tightened as light tears formed in the corners "Hi! You!...That was great!"

"Whoa! Kianna!" exclaimed Anton as she fell from where she had been holding herself up on the edge of the tub and collapsed limp against him "Careful!"

Falling against Anton's chest with her head landing safely in the crook of his neck, the exhausted dark elf made no response beyond a gentle moan as she curled herself up against him. Feeling the living warmth of his body against hers caused Kianna's mind to reel in a blissful elation. She could feel him, truly feel him, she was touching him, all of him, and he was touching her, feeling her, holding her, wanting her, caring for her. There was nothing between them, no stigma, no hesitation, no lace of fear to hold them back. He had told her before and had proven his words were true.

She was not alone, not anymore.

Mewling quietly and pressing herself into the safety of Anton's warmth, Kianna let her eyes fall shut and almost immediately began to drift away into an exhausted but blissful sleep.

Chuckling and silently congratulating himself on what was apparently a job well done, Anton lightly wrapped his arm around the dozing dark elf and settled himself back against the sidewall. After warming the water back up to a comfortable temperature, he wrapped his other arm around Kianna and held her against him as he let his head lay back onto the edge of the tub.

Staring up at the ceiling and listening to the soft sounds of sleep as they came from the slumbering dark elf, Anton's mind began to wonder aimlessly until with a sigh he closed his eyes and gave Kianna a gentle squeeze.

"...What's going on Anton?...How did this happen to you?...How did you even get here?" he whispered softly to himself as his eyes moved slowly back and forth behind their lids "...Where did this even come from?...This, need. This, want....You know how dangerous this is going to be....You know this isn't going to be easy. For you, or them....Is this really what you want to do?"

After a long moment of silence, Anton opened his eyes and stared upwards at the nothingness above him. As he sat there pondering and unmoving, he felt Kianna begin to lightly stir against him.

"...Hm, yes!" she breathed softly around a sigh as she nuzzled her cheek against him and went still again "...He's mine!"

Anton sat motionless for several moments before closing his eyes and chuckling quietly.

"...You know what?...You cheeky little thing!" he whispered around a smile as he gave her another gentle squeeze "...I think you just might be right about that!"

12