Guilty x Creatures Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anton threw his head back and laughed.

"Now hold on a second there you little warrior! One step at a time!" he exclaimed as he took hold of her face with both hands "You're not even supposed to be doing this much right now. I told you to take it easy today. Remember!?"

"Oh! Right! Um, I'm sorry..." whined Kianna as she laid her ears down submissively.

"It's fine. You needed this." smiled Anton "Do you feel better now that you know you can protect us?"

"...Yeah!" claimed Kianna as a broad smile spread across her face "I do, I really do!"

"Hey, can you let me out of here!? Please!" cried Fiona "I seriously hate to spoil this awesome moment for you, but I really don't want to be trapped in here anymore!"

Both turning to Fiona in unison, Anton and Kianna went still for a moment as they stared at her.

"...You know what, Kianna. I think just a tiny fire lesson might be okay." mumbled Anton as he narrowed his eyes and grinned evilly "Fiona, hold out your arm for a second."

"What!? Fuck no!" cried Fiona as she tucked her arms in around her torso.

"Master!" complained Kianna "You can't light Fiona on fire!"

"I wasn't the one that was going to..." said Anton as he gave her a sideways smile.

Kianna gave him a tired look and started pouting as she dropped the bubble away from around them.

"Ah! Look what you did!" grumbled Anton as Fiona immediately jumped back and put some distance between them "You let her get away..."

"Ha, ha! I'm so sorry!" sighed Kianna as she hoisted herself up on her hands and knees and crawled forward "But not really..."

Anton leaned his head back into the lounge chair as Kianna brought her face even with his and began to kiss him deeply. Laying herself back down against him, Kianna wrapped her arms around his neck as she pressed herself into their kiss.

"...Ah! Well!" breathed Anton when they finally broke apart "...I don't know where that came from! But I'm guessing somebodies in a much better mood now that she can protect people..."

"Maybe." smiled Kianna as she lightly kissed at the corner of his mouth "...That might be it!"

"...Might be, huh? And just what are you up to with this?" grinned Anton as he narrowed his eyes in suspicion and began to slowly walk his fingers up and down her spine "You sneaky little dark elf..."

Moaning in response to the tickling sensation, Kianna flattened her ears down submissively and began to pout again.

"...I want you to show me how to make fire." she whined pitifully as she let her forehead come to rest against his and looked down into his eyes "Please..."

"No..." drawled Anton as he smiled back up at her "Not today. You've done more than you should have already."

"Oh, c'mon!" complained Kianna "Just this one more thing! Please!"

"I said no, Kianna. And I mean it." said Anton "Making an aura field is a natural ability for you. So it's easy for you to learn how to do it. But creating fire isn't. Fire making is an actual spell you'll need to learn. That makes it a lot more complicated, and involved. It's not something you'll be able to do right away. It'll take time, and we don't have enough time to dedicate to it right now. There are more important things that we need to take care of first."

"What do we need to take care of first?" asked Kianna.

"A few things, actually." said Anton "First of all I need to have Earlivi bring me a few items to set up the ward with. And then I'm going to have him help me put together a classroom in the dungeon. That way we don't have to use the dining room table for anymore school work."

"...Okay. The ward I get. But do we really need a classroom right now?" complained Kianna "Isn't learning how to use magic more important than that!?"

"That's what the classroom is for, Kianna. It's for learning how to use magic." smiled Anton "Trust me. It'll be a lot easier to stay focused and absorb your lessons when you're in the right environment....And it'll be a lot more fun too!"

Kianna cocked an eyebrow as a knowing grin spread across her face.

"More fun, huh!?" she quipped "You know... I think that's what you're really after with all this... You're just looking for a good time, and an excuse to see us in our old school uniforms, aren't you!?"

"Well, I'm not going to lie and say that I'm not at least a little excited for the uniforms... The way I see it, there's no reason why I shouldn't have a good time while teaching!" laughed Anton as he walked his fingers back down Kianna's spine and to the small of her back "Life is meant to be enjoyed after all!"

"You ass!" giggled Kianna as she arched her back and poised her lips for a kiss "You're so mean!"

"I know..." chuckled Anton as he raised his head and met her lips with his own.

Getting lost in their session, Anton and Kianna stayed focused on each other for some time. And as preoccupied with one another as they were, they both jumped in surprise when a large, neon green colored bubble suddenly winked into existence just off to their side.

"I did it!" cried Fiona as she raised her balled fists in triumph "Yes!"

The ecstatic dark elf was standing in the center of the bubble she had just created and as she dropped her arms back down to her sides she shifted her hips into motion and started to dance in victory.

"Oh, good." said Anton as he nodded in approval "Now she won't fall behind you. And you can both defend yourselves now."

"Way to go, Fiona!" cried Kianna "That's amazing!"

"Yes, it is!" agreed Anton as he used his elbows to raise himself up to a sitting position "Okay, I think I need to get up now. I've got things to do."

"What are you gonna do?" asked Kianna as she found herself now sitting on his lap with her legs folded up on either side of him.

"I told you already. I'm gonna go get Earlivi and have him help me put the classroom together." said Anton as leaned forward and gave her another kiss "...You wanna help us?"

"...Uh! Yeah, I guess..." grumbled Kianna as she flattened her ears back submissively "Earlivi is gonna be there though, right?"

"Yes. He is." smiled Anton as he chuckled at the dark elf's nervousness "Don't worry, you can keep taking it easy up here. We can handle the classroom ourselves....In fact, there's actually a few other things I need you to do while we're busy."

"Oh really!?" exclaimed Kianna as she pointed her ears straight upwards "What do you need!?"

"Well, I'm gonna be hungry again when I'm done. And I wouldn't mind having some more macaroni to go with my leftover pizza." smiled Anton "Think you can make that happen on your own this time?"

"Sure! I can do that!" declared Kianna as she nodded enthusiastically "Anything else!?"

"...Well, you'll also need to get your clothes ready for class tomorrow. And your sister's too." said Anton as he smiled slyly "Think you can handle that without being too suspicious?"

Kianna's ears twitched as her smile broadened and became sinister.

"...Our clothes, huh?...You know she's gonna be so pissed!" giggled the dark elf as she leaned forward and pressed her forehead into Anton's "She's gonna be so very, very pissed!"

"Oh, I know it!" agreed Anton as he smiled back "But that's the price she's going to pay for power!"

Sharing an evil laugh, they both began to kiss again as off to the side of them an oblivious Fiona finished off a twirling dance move and called out another cry of victory.