All Comments on 'Guilty x Creatures Ch. 32+Epilogue'

by DavidSaintGxC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally love this story. Every time a new one pops up I can’t stop reading it. Keep it up. Can’t wait till the new book.

SomethingOfAStrangerSomethingOfAStrangerover 2 years ago

Just a spectacular read. I loved your characterization of the girls and their moment of finally standing up to their mother was amazing. I can’t wait to read any more you decide to share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, looking forward to the next arc.

DavidSaintGxCDavidSaintGxCabout 2 years agoAuthor

Awesome to hear guys! So happy to know people are enjoying this crazy story, lol!

More is definitely on the way, but if you can't wait and/or are interested in reading further right now. Please consider joining the Patreon where you can enjoy both advanced chapters as well as some original artwork! Link is in my bio.

Thank you to everyone who has liked, shared and commented, hope to see you all again in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, thank you for sharing it with us and I too can not wait for the next part.

5 stars.

AranelQuinnAranelQuinn7 months ago

It's written well and, to me at least is original. However, I am so BOREDDD of Fiona not being punished or her actions not being dealt with. Looking forward to reading book two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidSaintGxC@DavidSaintGxC
Hello, my name is David Saint and I'm the author of Guilty x Creatures. Guilty x Creatures is an ongoing series set in an alternate universe in which all manner of fantasy beings exist against the backdrop of a technologically modern world. A single chapter will be posted pub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES