Guilty x Creatures Ch. 32+Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glaring, Olivia shifted her eyes away from him as she gave Anton and Kianna a venomous sneer. Her expression softened a bit when she registered that Fiona, from her place up on the porch, was staring at her sideways with her ears pointed straight back in an obvious challenge.

Narrowing her own eyes, Olivia turned away from them all and dropped back down into her seat in the limo. As soon as she closed her door the vehicle lurched forward and made a hasty exit as it coasted down the drive.

"...And with that, they're gone....For now." mumbled Anton as he watched the limo leave the property "So. How do you two feel about that little exchange?"

Kianna huffed loudly as she let her shoulders slump.

"That fucking sucked!" she grumbled as she rubbed her arms "...I was really gonna kill that guy!"

"Yes, you were." nodded Anton "Are you glad that you didn't?"

"...Yeah, I guess so." mumbled Kianna as her ears dipped a bit "...He shouldn't have come after you like that though!...He should have just walked away! Like I told him to!"

"Well, I imagine that the next time a dark elf tells him to "walk away", he probably will." said Anton as he reached over and gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze "This was actually a good thing though. Because now I know just how homicidal you can apparently be. And that's something else about you that I'll need to remember!"

"Shut up!" cried Kianna as she twisted to the side and pressed herself in against him "It's not like I'm crazy!...I just want to protect you!"

"Aw, I know you do." smiled Anton as he wrapped his arm around her and gave her a tight squeeze "My sweet little psychopath!"

Huffing, Kianna leaned her head back to give Anton a kiss but stopped short as Fiona suddenly walked past them and stood near the edge of the drive.

"...I did it." whispered Fiona as she stared at the entrance gates "...She was afraid! I saw it!...She was afraid of me!"

Anton and Kianna both looked at each other before turning back to Fiona.

"She was afraid... but that was it..." mused Fiona as she looked down at the ground "It was only fear... But that's not enough! I need more than that!"

"More than that?" questioned Anton "And what exactly does that mean?"

Turning to face him, Fiona tightened her eyes as she looked back down.

"I need, control... That wasn't control, just fear... She was afraid, but she wasn't going to stop. It wasn't enough... She won't, see me... Not yet..." she whispered before biting her lower lip.

"...Hm, okay then." nodded Anton as he looked from her to Kianna "Well, it looks like you both might struggling with a bit of insanity..."

"Shut up!" whined Kianna as she lowered her ears and pouted up at him "No we're not!"

Chuckling, Anton turned himself and Kianna both around and headed back towards the house.

"So? What do you think will happen next?" he asked as he looked back at Fiona "How do you think your Mother is going to respond to this?"

"Oh, she's definitely going to try to kill you." said Fiona matter-of-factually as she moved to follow them "That should be pretty obvious. I don't even know why you're asking."

"Do you think she'll want to do it herself? Or do you really think she'll try to send an assassin?" asked Anton as he opened the door and stepped around an excited Molly as he entered the house.

"That... I don't know?" mumbled Fiona "50/50, I guess?"

"Hm, well then." nodded Anton "Guess we'll just have to prepare ourselves for anything..."

"I know I'll be ready!" growled Kianna as her irises began to glow "I'm not going to let anything happen to anybody!...I really need to learn how to make fire now!"

"Yeah..." drawled Anton as he gave her another squeeze "We might want to hold off on that for a bit. I don't want you to accidentally burn down the entire house because you thought you heard an assassin under the bed..."

"Or melt the stove because you tried to boil water too fast!" quipped Fiona as she pulled the door shut behind her.

"Shut up! Both of you!" snapped Kianna "I'm not gonna burn down anything! You saw what I did today! I had control the whole time! And I won! So you two just wait till an assassin gets here! And I'll show you what I can really do!"

"Yes, you did win. And there's a very good possibility you'll get the chance to win again here pretty soon, Kianna..." mused Anton as he shook his head "This isn't over yet... In fact, I've got a pretty good feeling that this is probably going to be a very, very interesting weekend..."

With the dark elves in tow and Molly trotting ahead of him, Anton made his way towards the kitchen and the coffee pot that was waiting there. They still had a practice session to finish after all, and now, after getting a glimpse of what his dark elves were potentially capable of, and seeing first hand just how vicious they could be towards their enemies, he was more eager than ever to help them improve and develop a level of control over themselves and their abilities. And so with the mountain of this task still ahead of him, he was definitely going to need another mug of caffeine to see him through.

Epilogue

Olivia bobbed her foot in irritation as she stared at her own reflection in the blacked out window that separated the driver from the rest of the vehicle.

Unfolding one of her crossed arms, she looked down at the ball of crumbled paper in her hand and scowled before pulling out her cell phone and quickly making a call to her main secretary.

"Keeble. I'm on my way back, and I have something I want dealt with immediately." she growled into the phone as she unfolded the piece of paper and stared at Anton's phone number "No. Apparently there really is a human man who thinks he can live in my house, with my daughters! I want him gone. Now. And I do not want him to be alive when he is removed. Do you understand me?...I don't care! Just find someone! Anyone! And make it quick! I want this done and over with, immediately!"

Ending the call with a click, Olivia recrossed her arms and went back to glaring at her own reflection.

"...You just wait. You disgusting human." she whispered as her irises began to glow with an ominous red light "Soon enough, you'll be just another bad memory..."

End of Guilty x Creatures Book One : Dark Elf Arc.

Authors Note: Dear readers, please do not be alarmed by this seemingly sudden ending, as this is not the end of the series by any means. This is merely the end of the first Arc, or Book 1, of the series. And things will continue on with more chapters being posted as per the regular schedule. From here on out though, this will no longer be the Dark Elf Arc, instead we will be entering into the next chapter of the story.

The Assassin Arc.

I hope that everyone who has enjoyed this first branch of the story will be just as happy with this next exciting stretch!

Thank you to everyone who has read this far! Please leave me all your thoughts and comments, I love reading them all!