Guilty x Creatures Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said we should chop off these ugly things!" growled Kianna as she pointed her ears straight back and pulled the kiochi's sword free from its sheath "Let's just get rid of them before she tries anything stupid like that again!"

"...Okay? What the Hell!?" exclaimed Fiona as she pointed her ears straight upwards "When did you get so gruesome!?"

"When this bitch! Tried to kill my Master!" declared Kianna as she scowled down at the kiochi and set the ball of her booted foot down on the arm of her wing.

"...Huh. Yeah. She did do that, didn't she." said Fiona as she smiled and placed the ball of her own boot on the opposite wing "What a dumb little bitch!"

The kiochi instantly came to her senses and started to scream through her gag as the dark elves began to painfully grind her wings into the floor. Twisting back and forth and flapping her wings in a panic, she forced the dark elves to step off them and, with a shiver, shrunk them down until they disappeared back into her body. Breathing hard now, she glared up at the dark elves with hatred in her eyes.

"What do you think you're doing!?" exclaimed Kianna as she bent over the prone kiochi "We were having fun with those! Bring them back out! Right now!"

The kiochi's breath got caught in her throat as Kianna's aura fell like a weight across her chest. Blinking up at the glaring dark elf, she groaned through her gag as she shook her head in defiance.

"...Why you little." growled Kianna as she pointed the sword right at the kiochi's face "Listen you. You tried to take away something that is very precious to me. My Master. You tried to kill him! And take him away from me!...So now, I'm going to take away everything from you! Every, little, thing!"

The kiochi's eyes widened to their fullest as she stared up at the tip of her sword. Too afraid to even breathe, she tried desperately to push herself away from the blade with her bound legs, but was stopped short as Fiona put her foot down right behind her head and blocked her path.

"I was going to start by slicing up those stupid, useless wings of yours!" threatened Kianna as she inched the sword closer and closer to the kiochi "...But now, I think instead I'll start by chopping up your ugly tail into tiny, little bits!"

Staring nearly cross-eyed at the tip of the looming blade, the kiochi whimpered softly as she frantically shook her head.

"Well now! While I do appreciate the sentiment, Kianna." said Anton "I would much rather you not do that."

Both the dark elves and the kiochi all snapped their heads up to him as he spoke.

"...Hm. I think some guidelines might be in order." smiled Anton as he stared down at the cowering kiochi "And maybe some limitations as well..."

"Limitations!?" exclaimed both Fiona and Kianna in unison "Why!? She doesn't deserve limitations!?"

"Oh, now don't get the wrong idea." said Anton as he looked up at them "Compassion is not a factor here. I just think that you two need to learn how to treat your torture more like a form of art. It should be slow, and tasteful, something to savor and enjoy. Not blunt, brutal, and over immediately. No, no you need to trust me with this. You want this experience to be as memorable as it could possibly be. And that goes for everyone involved... And limitations will help you to understand this by forcing you to be more... creative. With your chosen methods."

"Wha, creative?" mumbled Fiona as she looked back down at the kiochi "...I mean, chopping up her tail is, kinda creative....A little bit at least."

"Right. No, it isn't..." drawled Anton as he shook his head "Anyways, I also think that you two fail to realize just how dangerous this shinoccubus actually is. I can understand that you're going to underestimate her considering you just watched her get defeated. But make no mistake, given a chance, she will hurt you, and even kill you. She is deadly, especially with that tail of her's. It's not something that you two need to be messing with."

"Well that's just another reason to get rid of it then!" muttered Kianna.

Hunching down into her shoulders, the kiochi gulped nervously as the dark elf glared down at her.

"And we may very well do that." said Anton with a shrug "But you don't jump right in to the worst punishments first, Kianna. You do need to give her an incentive to behave herself after all."

"Huh, yeah. That's true. We do want her to be a good little ninja-bitch, don't we!" chuckled Fiona.

"Yes, we do. We also don't want her to go into shock or lose consciousness. At least not until we first get the information we need out of her." explained Anton as he gave Kianna a reassuring grin "So let's go ahead and keep her in one piece. For now at least."

"Ugh! Fine!" mumbled Kianna as she slid the sword back into its sheath and glared down at the kiochi.

"Oh, and Kianna." smiled Anton as he held out his hand "May I see that sword, please."

"Wha, why!? I'm not going to use it on her!" exclaimed Kianna as she looked from the kiochi to him and back "Yet!"

The kiochi couldn't help but to flinch at the implied threat.

"Oh, I know you won't. That's not what I'm worried about." chuckled Anton "The problem is that sword itself. Remember, it is enchanted, and we don't know what it does. So for now, I'd rather keep it away from the kiochi. Just in case."

"Humph!...Okay, fine!" grumbled Kianna as she tossed the sword to Anton and crossed her arms in irritation.

"Thank you, Kianna." smiled Anton as he caught the sword and, setting it down, left it to lean against his chair "I do appreciate it. And I'm sure the kiochi does as well."

"...Right." mumbled Kianna as her eyes fell to the kiochi "She better!"

The kiochi again cringed in on herself as Kianna bent over at the waist and leaned over her.

"My Master, literally! Just saved your tail..." growled Kianna as she narrowed her eyes "So you better thank him!"

Staring up at her for a moment, the kiochi narrowed her eyes as well and let her stance be known by remaining completely still.

Spurred by the show of defiance, Kianna's eyes went wide with rage as she immediately filled her aura with a riling fury.

The kiochi's breath got caught in her throat as she watched the looming dark elf's body fade to a solid black while her eyes ignited and became living orbs of angry red light.

"You! Are a stupid creature!" roared a voice that came from nowhere.

The kiochi made a small sound as above her the monstrosity that was Kianna rose upwards and held its arm out to the side. In the next instant a ball of pink light appeared just before Kianna's open hand, and this quickly took the shape of a pink-colored glowing hilt. The moment the dark elf closed her hand around the hilt it immediately formed into a perfect copy of the kiochi's sword.

"Thank! Him!" snarled the voice as Kianna pointed the glowing sword right between the kiochi's eyes.

The kiochi stared at the glowing blade for a moment before making a small sound and craning her neck back just enough to look up at Anton.

"Uh! Mmph ah!" she groaned through her gag before quickly focusing back on the blades tip.

Appearing normal again, Kianna said nothing as she rose back up to her full height and held the light sword out to dangle above the kiochi's head.

"Say it again." she said as she stared coldly down at the frozen kiochi.

Moving slowly, the kiochi glanced back at Anton and again mumbled apologetically before cringing down beneath the hanging sword.

"Much better." said Kianna as she let the sword fall.

The light sword quickly melted away and vanished as it fell from her hand, but the surprised kiochi still whimpered and flinched nonetheless.

"Humph! So much for the big bad assassin." mumbled Kianna as crossed her arms over her chest.

"...Holy shit! That was fucking hot!" exclaimed Fiona as she stood with her ears pointed straight upwards and looked back and forth between her sister and the cringing kiochi "I am so loving this new evil Kianna so much!"

"Evil? What are you talking about?" said Kianna as she planted her balled fists on her hips and leaned back over the kiochi "I haven't even gotten started on being evil... yet!"

Pressing her bound together feet against the floor, the kiochi stared at Kianna's still glowing eyes as she started to slowly inch herself away from the dark elf.

"...Right. And on that note, I think I need to set the guidelines..." said Anton as he too watched Kianna's eyes become menacing "After all, we are just going to torture this kiochi. Not kill her..."

"Hmmmph!" cried the kiochi as she twisted back and looked up at Anton "Mmmph hummph!"

"Now, I don't plan to give you girls too many rules." said Anton as he looked at and then disregarded the kiochi "The biggest thing is that I want you to be as creative as possible. And I also want you to remember that we do need this kiochi to stay alive and conscious. So with that in mind. Nothing that would be permanent is going to be allowed. That includes dissection, dismemberment and of course, death."

Incensed at being ignored, the kiochi glared at Anton and began groan loudly while twisting back and forth in an earnest effort to free herself.

"Hey! You need to be quiet down there." mumbled Fiona as she planted her foot down on the kiochi's middle just above where her tail was wrapped around her waist and pressed down on her gut with the pointed heel of her stiletto boot "People are tying to talk up here, and you're being rude!"

The kiochi grunted and instantly froze as the heels sharp point dug into her soft belly.

"Another factor that needs to be remembered is the dangers involved in dealing with a shinoccubus. Especially one that's so inclined to be, unruly..." continued Anton as he watched the kiochi try to wiggle herself out from under Fiona's foot "And as that is clearly the case with this one. Removing any of her bondage, or the manabinder, is not going to be allowed. Like this, she is pretty much harmless. And that's the way she needs to stay."

"Ah, that sucks!" grumbled Fiona as she lightly twisted her heel into the kiochi's middle "I wanted to try to hogtie this bitch with her own tail!"

"...Hm, yeah. That would probably be possible..." mused Anton as he rubbed his chin "Her tail is very long... and considering how her spine is built, bending her into the necessarily shape would be entirely doable..."

"Wait, what's up with her spine?" asked Fiona.

"Hm. Oh. Well, it's incredibly flexible." explained Anton "Shinoccubi have about a dozen extra vertebra in their spines. So their flexibility is almost snake-like. They can literally bend themselves in half without even trying."

"Really..." drawled Fiona as she looked back down at the kiochi "Well isn't that interesting!"

Registering the unsavory look in Fiona's eyes, the kiochi went still as she blinked up at her.

"So, she's like a perfect little bondage doll then! One that even comes with a built in rope!" exclaimed Fiona as her eyes went wide with excitement "Oh, Hell yes! We are so going to tie up this bitch now! I wanna see her bend in half!"

"Hhmmph! Mmeeph humph!" cried the kiochi as she frantically shook her head.

"I don't know how well you'll be able to pull that off, Fiona." said Anton as he cocked an eyebrow "It's not going to be too easy to tie her up even more. What with her bound the way she already is."

"Well... Hm... Yeah... That fucking jacket really is in the way..." grumbled Fiona "Can we seriously not just take it off?"

"Nope, I'm afraid not. That's a part of the rules. You'll just have to figure out a way to be creative and work around it." smiled Anton "This does give you even more incentive to get control over her though. Since once you do, it'll be safer to do more with her."

"Yeah, I guess that's true... Something to look forward to." grumbled Fiona as she glared at the straight-jacket and pointed her ears straight back "That jacket really does kinda limit things though..."

"Well, not really. She still has plenty of exposed areas for you to play with." chuckled Anton "And besides. I think you might be forgetting that she is still technically a cubi."

"...And why is that important?" asked Fiona as she, Kianna and the kiochi all looked up at him.

"Well, it's simple. I'm sure you're familiar with the original race of cubi, the conccubus, or as they like to call themselves, incubus and succubus, and how they have an ingrained addiction to the tantric energies that are produced during sex. Well, since all cubi are derived from them, they all carry that same trait." explained Anton "That's why all cubi are such overly sexualized beings. Everything about them is built to produce as much tantric energy as possible. And one of the adaptations they've developed for this, is that once they become sexually stimulated, all of their erogenous zones will become ten times more sensitive than they normally are..."

"Huh. Really? Well that's cool for them! Lucky bitches!" exclaimed Fiona as she again began to absently grind her heel into the kiochi's stomach "How does that help us though? It's not like we're trying to get this bitch off?"

"Oh no, Fiona. You don't understand." chuckled Anton as he made eye contact with the glaring kiochi "You see, that hypersensitivity isn't just limited to only pleasurable experiences... They will feel everything that you do to them, tenfold..."

Still staring right at him, the kiochi's eyes widened at the realization of her predicament.

"Oh! You didn't know about that part, did you?" teased Anton as he smiled broadly at her.

"So... What your saying is! If we stick a vibe in her, and light her up!" said Fiona as her eyes fell to the kiochi.

"She'll start singing for us! Whether she likes it or not!" finished Kianna as a vicious smile spread across her face.

"Exactly. And, as luck would have it. She's got two nice, big, very sensitive erogenous zones, right up front." smiled Anton "Ready and waiting."

The kiochi's eyes darted back and forth between the three smiling faces before looking down at her exposed and vulnerable breasts. Slowly, she began to hyperventilate through her nose as she struggled to raise her bound arms and cover them up. Failing this, she then tried to roll over onto her belly but was held in place by Fiona's boot.

"This is so perfect!" growled Kianna as her ears pointed themselves straight back.

"Seriously!" teased Fiona as she lifted her boot up from the kiochi's middle and quickly pressed the ball of her foot down on one of her large breasts "So, what should we do with these things!?"

"Nothing permanent..." muttered Kianna as she narrowed her eyes into a glare.

"Nope, sorry sis, but you can't be gruesome!" mocked Fiona "We gotta be creative too!"

"Right... creative..." mused Kianna as she cradled her chin in her hand and glanced around the dungeon "Something... creative..."

"Damn! These things are actually pretty big!" mumbled Fiona as she mashed the kiochi's soft flesh by grinding her foot back and forth "You're seriously lucky you're wearing that fucking straight-jacket. Otherwise we'd definitely be tying these fuckers up!"

"HMMMPH AAAHMMPH!" cried the enraged kiochi as she squirmed beneath her.

Grinning at the sounds of the kiochi's frantic protests, Kianna's eyes roved over the dungeon until they landed on the display case filled with knives, daggers and medical instruments. She stopped short as her thoughts went to the stacks of small boxes that were stored in the bottom cabinets of this particular display case.

"...Creative! It's perfect!" exclaimed Kianna as her eyes lit up with excitement and an evil smile spread itself back across her face "Hey, Fiona! How do you feel about each of us having our own to play with!?"

"Um, sure." answered Fiona as she smiled down at the glaring kiochi "Yeah, I'm fine with that. Why?"

"Because I just got a really creative idea!" snickered Kianna as she started to make her way over to the display case "Master said we should treat our torture like art, right? So let's make some art, and decorate this bitches tits!"

"Decorate?" repeated Fiona as she and the kiochi both turned their heads to follow Kianna "What do you mean by decorate?"

"I mean decorate!" cried Kianna as she bent down in front the display case and began to dig through its cabinets "With lots of pretty colors and patterns!"

"Uh, wha?" drawled Fiona as she and the kiochi both looked at each other "So? You wanna paint her, or something?"

"No, not paint!" exclaimed Kianna as she tossed a small box over to Fiona "I want to use these!"

Catching the box with two hands, Fiona and the kiochi both went wide eyed as they each took in the bright pictures of sterilized, medical needles fitted with colored plastic bases, that were printed on each side of the small box.

"...Oh, these!" marveled Fiona as realization reached her eyes "These aren't permanent! Are they!?"

"Nope!" cried Kianna as she came back with her arms full of more boxes "And look at all these pretty colors we have to work with! We can be really creative with these!"

"...Yeah....These are gonna hurt like Hell, but they won't cause any permanent damage....They seriously don't break any of the rules!" exclaimed Fiona as she looked down at the frozen and wide eyed kiochi "Right!?"

As one, both of the dark elves and the kiochi all looked over at Anton.

Now lounging in his chair with his elbow planted on the armrest and his cheek resting against his closed fist, Anton took in a deep breath though his nose as he let his eyes drift close.

The kiochi immediately began to cry out loudly though her gag and frantically shake her head as a thin grin slowly spread across his face.

"Well, technically..." chuckled Anton as he shook his head "No, they don't..."

12