All Comments on 'Guilty x Creatures Ch. 61'

by DavidSaintGxC

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Having read from the beginning, this is by far the best chapter of this series so far written. Prior to this I kept reading what was from mediocre to ok hoping that the author would get to some believable character development and I am now glad to have kept at it.

First time posting on this story because if I have nothing good to say, I prefer keeping quiet. There have been some other good enough parts, such as how the void creature related to Anton about the dark elves mistreatment and the attempt to conquer Anton. However, as a happily married man for 38 years with 4 adult SANE children and a submissive (but not as in Stepford) wife; the interplay of the wife covering up for the kids...in fact the entire chapter, is superb.

The more fantastical the setting, the greater the need for relatable REAL human psychology by the characters even those semi human. Kudos, very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidSaintGxC@DavidSaintGxC
Hello, my name is David Saint and I'm the author of Guilty x Creatures. Guilty x Creatures is an ongoing series set in an alternate universe in which all manner of fantasy beings exist against the backdrop of a technologically modern world. A single chapter will be posted pub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES