All Comments on 'Guilty x Creatures Ch. 67'

by DavidSaintGxC

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

this is goood

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is an odd out of left field twist. There are plenty of ongoing story lines going on or that can be pursued. I find this random encounter, while in of itself interesting, it seems unnecessary and disruptive to the overall story.

AngelhorseAngelhorse10 months ago
Return to voidlings?

To the anonymous user that said this chapter is out of place, perhaps it is, yet at the same time, this helps advance the story in other ways... in one of the earliest chapters of this story, Anton had a fight with another voidling... that slime creature maid shiggoth or whatever it's called. He had sent it away but in such away that... eventually there would be a return? This other voiding contact might be a bridge to reconnect with that storyline perhaps.

Beyond that, I have no idea how this nightmare will behave, and I'm very curious to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Classic Fiona.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDavidSaintGxC@DavidSaintGxC
Hello, my name is David Saint and I'm the author of Guilty x Creatures. Guilty x Creatures is an ongoing series set in an alternate universe in which all manner of fantasy beings exist against the backdrop of a technologically modern world. A single chapter will be posted pub...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES