All Comments on 'Gullible Danielle'

by Nudiebooty24

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
abob1abob1almost 6 years ago
Please write more

I'd love to hear more about Danielle. Please write more chapters with increasingly embarrassing scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not realistic

No one forgets that they are 100% naked, maybe gullible enough to get naked but not to make it completely through and store and go to pay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RE: Not realistic

Really? Ok, Danielle Jr, here is a little bit of reality. IT WAS A FICTIOUS STORY! IT WASN'T REAL, THEREFORE IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE "REALISTIC". But then, I bet you watch all the Marvel movies with your friends, then debate who would win in a fight....Batman or Superman!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
very

cruel of the other girls, she may be a bit of a dimwit but she didn't deserve to be humiliated like that, hope she finds a way to get back at them like putting Icey Hot in all their panties

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

Hoping to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please More

Danielle stories. After 3-4 more, you could have the trickery backfire on the girls.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Re: not realistic

It may not be, and not supposed to be, but it is way more realistic for someone to forget they are nude than you may think. Not in your world, sure, but I guess you have not been to nude beach or nude resort, nor even spent a whole day nude at home alone. People do forget they're nude easily enough, but with that little necessary addition, if they are comfortable to be and feeling safe.

Now Danielle, I think there are several things.

First, she is, well, a bit retarded, probably autistic or some such. She is shown to not always be fully aware of the whole situation in the way most people are. There are such mental conditions, and they can be subtle enough you wouldn't normally tell. For such people the world get by somewhere far outside, not really, not always relevant. She may have no clear or somewhat skewed understanding of social rules, particularly about nudity.

Secondly, I believe she really is comfortable in the nude, I even won't be surprised if she's spending time that way alone. It is comfortable to be nude, and for a person who live in their own private world it is fairly logical choice of attire, up to a great deal of time. She probably have no shame other than what she is trained to express in situations she had been told to be inappropriate. It is not humiliating for her to be naked, but once again forgetting the rules or being wrong about when she are allowed to be nude can be very humiliating.

Third, it is said this is not the first time such pranks are played out on her. Taking into account story's inner logic, we can basically assume she eventually ends up naked whenever she's hanging out with those 'friends.' It isn't really shocking for her, actually almost the norm. Her 'friends' are not helping her to understand how those social rules work, but keep confusing her even more. Instead of reminding her to stay decent they encourage her to disrobe, and assure her it is perfectly OK, until it suddenly isn't. She is humiliated by her inability to discern rules that seems chaotic for her.

All that considered it is no surprise Danielle not so much forgets she's naked, but is feeling completely happy to be, as long as no one points out that is inappropriate.

Sure, using such a person for titillation would become a very cruel abuse in real world, but I can enjoy that in fantasy, at least as long she is shown to enjoy her nudity and the attention it brings.

Naked1Naked1about 3 years ago

Cute and horny story. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly, it's a lot more realistic than a lot of other stories on this site. "Oblivious and gullible" is a much easier story to buy than "hating it but not doing a damned thing about it." Decent story.

Naked1Naked1almost 3 years ago

Too bad for the bickering over realism. Personally, I don't expect public nudity stories to be realistic. If they were, each would end with the character's arrest. None of my stories are realistic...I mean, it's porn.

HeatherMaureenHeatherMaureenover 2 years ago

You should have seen a vid made in Toronto! A nude girl was riding on the back of a motorcycle and posing for pictures wherever they stopped. When pulled over by the police she was given a ticket for not wearing a helmet but that was it! A guy wouldn't be as lucky I'm sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mean bitches. Not something to do to a friend.

Hated it & wontopen part 2.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Definitely one of my favorites and enjoy all parts of them. One of my favorite chapters alone with the ones she’s totally oblivious to what’s happening in them. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly but fun…true though. There are people that just seem to be brain dead..sounds mean..but totally oblivious to the obvious. Anyway, I cant wait to read more! So much fun!

MisterRightAwayMisterRightAwayover 1 year ago

The phrase "perky breasts" should be outlawed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Getting Danielle naked and keeping her that way seems like fun. I look forward to reading the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Abusive ENF. No erotocism here. "very amused friends"??? More like "very abusive enemies."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this chain of stories. Always looking forward to more of her inadvertent adventures

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 2 months ago

I wonder why the vast majority of leading ladies in ENF stories is slender with C-cup or smalle breasts. It just seems so bizarre to me thatone single body type would be this ubiquitous to this one genre of erotica. It makes the anthropologist in me fascinated about the demographics that use this site!

Wylie3Wylie3about 2 months ago

Can't wait to hear more adventures of Danielle, sounds such a lovely airhead is she blonde by any chance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous