Gullible Danielle Pt. 07

Story Info
Danielle tries answering the door naked, and other things.
1.5k words
4.42
22.3k
20

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one pizza," Danielle said into the phone. "For delivery."

"That'll be thirty minutes," the man said and then hung up.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm gonna do this," Danielle said aloud.

Danielle was planning on doing the naked pizza dare. She'd seen it online a bunch and wanted to try it. Danielle had been known in the past as the girl that always somehow ended up naked in an embarrassing situation, but this time she wanted to be in control. Not to mention, some delivery boy seeing her naked was minor in comparison to her other escapades.

Danielle had the house to herself over the weekend and as such planned on enjoying a nice quiet night in, and watching a movie. However, knowing that she was going to expose herself to a stranger was causing her heart to race.

"Why am I so nervous?" she thought to herself while pacing back and forth in her living room.

Danielle took a deep breath and walked over to the wine cabinet. She grabbed one of the bottles and poured herself a glass.

"Relax Danielle, it's going to be fine," she kept telling herself.

And with that being said she took a big sip of the wine and instantly her shoulders relaxed and she felt warm.

Danielle strolled over to the full length mirror in the living room and looked at herself. With another sip of wine she looked herself up and down. Danielle was wearing dark blue robe that came down just below her knees. The robe exposed just a bit cleavage, but not much. Then Danielle looked at her face. She wore bright red lipstick and curled her ever ever so slightly. She figured if she was going to be naked, she might as well look good.

"Well I might as well start getting ready," Danielle said to the mirror. Then she took a big swig of wine and put it on the coffee table. Danielle took one last look in the mirror and pulled the belt on her robe. In one swift motion the robe fell to the ground and Danielle was left bare.

Danielle's looked at her sexy tight tummy and cupped her perky tits in her hands. She then turned her booty towards the mirror and gave it a little shake. Her bubble butt jiggled and she giggled to herself. Danielle was start to feel a lot better about this whole plan.

Danielle sat back down on her couch and sipped on her wine as she watched more pizza dare videos on her phone. Soon enough Danielle felt herself getting aroused and her hand crept down to her moist pussy. Danielle's fingers grazed her clit and she immediately took a sharp breath.

*Knock knock*

The sound of the door made Danielle jump, but after a moment she regained her composure.

"One sec!" She called out.

"Ok, you can do this Danielle. It's now or never."

Danielle slowly made her way to the door, each step felt like an eternity. Her bare feet on the hardwood floor felt cold and her stomach was doing flips. Finally Danielle reached her doorknob and gripped it tightly. In one quick motion she swung her door open.

The cold air rushed into Danielle's house and her skin got goosebumps. She looked up at the pizza delivery boy dumbly. Danielle didn't know what to say.

"Hi, here's you pizza," the delivery boy said cooly.

The delivery boy took a long look at Danielle waiting for her to react.

Danielle was in complete shock. She stood there motionless with her mind racing. Just knowing that she was standing in front of a stranger in her birthday suit was making Danielle feel all sorts of feelings. Even though Danielle had been in much more revealing situations before, she still felt an amazing adrenaline rush.

"That'll be $17.50... miss?" The delivery boy said.

Finally Danielle snapped from her trance.

"Oh, of course! I'm so sorry!" Danielle stammered out.

Danielle was so flustered that she'd forgot to have the money ready.

"One moment," Danielle said as she scurried back to her kitchen, giving the boy a great view of her naked backside bouncing up and down.

Danielle grabbed the twenty dollar bill sitting on the kitchen table and hurried back. Danielle's boobs bounced up and down as she reached the door.

"Here you go," Danielle said as she handed the boy his money.

"Thanks" the boy smiled, "By the way, I like your outfit."

Danielle's face turned red with embarrassment as the boy walked away.

Danielle closed the door and set the pizza down. Danielle felt so dirty, but she loved every minute of it.

Danielle ate her pizza in the nude and watched a movie, but Danielle was dying to tell Katie about her new naked story. Danielle texted Katie and poured herself another glass of wine.

"I did something lol"

"Was it naughty?" Katie replied.

"Maybe," Danielle responded.

"Omg, come over and tell me!" Katie texted.

"Be there in a minute!"

Danielle, was about to open the door to head out, and then she realized.

"Silly me, I almost forgot my clothes," Danielle laughed to herself.

Then Danielle got a wicked idea.

"I mean it's already dark out, and Katie's house is only a short walk away." Danielle reasoned to herself.

Danielle hesitated for a few moments before grabbing her glass of wine and chugging it.

"Ok let's do this." Danielle said to herself.

Danielle slipped on her sneakers and felt even more naked wearing just shoes, than when wearing nothing at all!

Danielle gently opened the door and peaked outside. The street was quiet, and the air was cold. But, Danielle forced herself out the door and quietly closed it behind her. Danielle slowly stepped out towards the sidewalk. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but with each step she felt better and better until she was walking gingerly down the street.

Danielle's walk was mostly uneventful until she got to Katie's street. When Danielle was almost to Katie's, a light turned on. Danielle's cover of darkness was gone and her body was completely exposed! Danielle looked to her left and saw the source of the light. A house's porch light had turned on, and the front door was opening. Danielle sprinted towards a tree and hid from the front of the house.

An older woman stepped out of the door, and didn't seem to notice Danielle. Danielle kept peeking around the see what the woman was doing, because while the tree blocked her from the woman, it left her completely exposed to the street. Whatever the woman was doing, Danielle hoped she would hurry up so Danielle could make it to Katie's house unseen.

The woman on the porch lit up a cigarette and started to smoke.

"Oh great," Danielle thought.

So Danielle was stuck and the cold was starting to get to her. Danielle was shivering, but she could see the woman was almost done with her cigarette.

Just then a bright light swept across Danielle's body.

"Oh no!" Danielle's fears had been realized. A car had turned onto the street! Danielle just faced the tree and hoped the car would pass by without noticing, but Danielle just wasn't that lucky.

The car came to a stop and the headlights stayed on Danielle and lit up her whole naked body. Finally after a few moments Danielle couldn't take it anymore and just sprinted towards Katie's house. The car was full of boys that cheered and laughed at Danielle as she ran past them.

Instead of going through the front door Danielle ran around Katie's house to her backyard. Danielle finally reached Katie's backyard and luckily for her the door wasn't locked. Danielle slipped in and closed the door behind her.

Danielle took a deep breath, "Finally, I'm safe."

A voice came from behind her "Danielle?"

Danielle jumped and turned around. Danielle was greeted by Katie and a party of at least 15 people, boys and girls.

The group cheered when they saw a naked Danielle enter into view. Danielle instinctively covered her breasts with one arm and her pussy with another.

"Well this definitely tops the pizza dare," Danielle thought.

"Did you drive here naked?" Katie asked with a shocked look on her face.

"...actually I walked."

Katie grabbed Danielle's hand and walked her into the living room, where the party gathered around the nervous naked girl.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Katie announced to the room. "Meet Danielle, our towns most accomplished streaker!"

The room erupted with cheers. Danielle was so flustered and embarrassed.

"Alright, alright we've had our fun, now it's time for the naked girl to cover up," Katie announced to the room.

This announcement was met with groans and boos from the party, but Katie led Danielle upstairs to her room anyway.

"Sounds like you had a fun night," Katie said to Danielle as she handed her a dress.

"Well, it certainly was eventful," Danielle explained as she pulled Katie's dress over her head.

"How do I look?" Danielle asked, after putting the dress on.

Katie smiled. She realized the dress was all fishnet material and completely see through.

"You look fabulous." Katie said, "And maybe you can stay awhile and hang out."

"Sure, it'll be nice to hang out now that all my privates aren't on display."

And with that Danielle walked back down to the party ready to mingle.