Gullible Danielle Pt. 08

Story Info
Danielle and Katie have a naked workout.
1.5k words
4.41
17.2k
13

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so relaxing," Danielle sighed.

"It sure is," replied Katie.

"You know, we should have joined this gym sooner," Danielle added.

"Yeah, this sauna alone is worth it," Katie said.

Danielle and Katie had just become the newest members of a local 24-hour fitness club, and we're enjoying the state of the art facilities, starting with the sauna.

"It's so empty. Where is everybody?" Danielle asked.

"Well it is 10PM on a saturday night, I bet people have better things to do," Katie responded.

"What could be better than this?" Danielle laughed.

The girls sat alone in the large sauna when a thought popped into Katie's head.

"You know Danielle..." Katie pondered, "This is a female only sauna... So even if someone were to walk in here, which would be very unlikely, it would just be another woman."

"Huh... That's interesting I guess," Danielle said, but didn't pay it much mind.

Katie thought for a moment and assessed the situation. Katie then stood up and slowly removed her towel and folded it carefully, which caught Danielle's attention. Katie then carefully placed it on the wooden bench behind her, causing her toned ass to poke out a bit. Then Katie sat right back down on her towel with nothing to cover herself.

"Isn't that a little risky," Danielle asked innocently.

"You said it yourself Danielle, there's no one here."

Katie leaned her head against the wall and closed her eyes, which didn't stop Danielle from eyeing her up and down, from across the sauna.

Katie's tight young body was now on full display. Her slender shoulders lead down to her perky B-cup boobs, and tight toned tummy. Katie's mound was completely exposed except for her light blonde landing strip. All of Katie's body, including her long legs, was glistening with sweat.

Danielle thought for a moment and followed Katie's lead. Danielle removed her towel as well and laid it out on the wooden bench across from Katie, but instead of sitting back down, she lied down on her stomach.

After about 15 minutes in the sauna Katie opened her eyes and saw a beautiful sight. Danielle had dozed off with her glistening big ass out in the open. Katie was happy that Danielle followed her example.

"Ow!" Danielle exclaimed as Katie gave her a light smack on the ass.

"Come on, let's get a work out in," Katie said causally to Danielle.

Danielle got up and followed Katie out the sauna door to the main gym area. The air was much more cool outside the sauna which sent chills up both of the girls spines. The gym was completely empty except for the desk attendant who was far from view and focused on his phone.

Katie walked towards the weightlifting area carefully, making sure there was no one else around to see her nakedness, while Danielle followed blissfully unaware of her nude sweaty body being completely out in the open.

After the naked girls reached the squat rack Katie took a moment to look around one more time to make sure they were in the clear.

"Okay, time for some squats," Katie stated as confidantly as she could muster.

"You first!" Katie continued.

Danielle was no stranger to squats, so she obliged. Danielle started with a light weight and got into position. Danielle put the bar on her back and slowly brought the weight down. Danielle's naked glistening butt cheeks slightly parted as she reached the bottom of her squat. All of her leg muscles looked beautiful in the bright gym lighting as they strained to lift the weight.

Danielle did a few more reps before she was done, giving Katie quite a show.

"You're turn!" Danielle said while breathing heavily.

Katie took her position and started to squat. Katie's glistening booty poked out as she brought the weight down, and her tight tan cheeks squeezed together as brought it back up.

The girls did a few more sets of squats before they decided to finish their workout and head home.

Katie headed to the locker room and Danielle followed with out giving it much thought. Katie grabbed her car keys and wallet and started to walk towards the back door exit to the parking lot.

Katie was taking this exit because she didn't want to stop being naked, but also didn't want the front desk attendant to see her naked state.

"Wait Katie! I have to pee!" Katie exclaimed before they could reach the door.

"Okay Danielle, just meet me in the car," Katie said somewhat annoyed.

Katie was able to reach her car without being seen, as it was the only car in a dark and empty parking lot. However, just as Katie reached her car she noticed another car full of young men park and make their way towards the gym.

"Thank God those guys didn't see me," Katie thought to herself, "I would've died of embarrassment."

Danielle wasn't as lucky as Katie. After she was done peeing, Danielle made her way to the car via the front exit.

Danielle reached the front exit, and immediately caught the front desk attendant's eye. Danielle walked confidantly towards the door just as a group of 4 men entered the gym.

Danielle's naked body was still glistening with sweat and her large globes bounced slightly with each step.

One of the four men held the door open for Danielle.

"Thank you mister," Danielle said happily.

"No problem miss," the man said as he and everyone else shamelessly stared at Danielle's bubble butt swaying back and forth as she left.

Danielle finally reached Katie's car.

"I'm hungry," Danielle said as she sat down in the passenger seat.

"Pizza sound good?" Katie asked.

"Yeah that sounds really good." Danielle responded.

There was a late night pizza place close to Katie's house that was still open.

The girls finally reached the restaurant.

"Here, use my card," Katie said.

The restaurant wasn't very busy, but there was an older couple eating at one table and the delivery boy was sitting on his phone at a table near the door.

Danielle walked in and stepped to the counter.

"Hi, I'd like to order one large pizza to go," Danielle said politely.

The clerk at the counter was an older woman named Frankie, who was impressed with Danielle's boldness.

"Flaunt it if you got it," Frankie laughed to herself.

"That'll be $17.50." Frankie said.

After Danielle paid she sat down at a nearby table to wait.

The older couple didn't seem to notice the naked girl hanging out in the restaurant but the delivery boy sure did.

The delivery boy took plenty of pictures of the sexy girl in her birthday suit, discreetly of course. But, after a few minutes the delivery boy had to make his move.

"Hey, what's your name?" The boy asked.

"Oh, Hi! I'm Danielle." Danielle said as she perked up and mindlessly twirled her hair.

"Hi Danielle, I'm Jay," He said smoothly.

"Do you want a free soda?" Jay asked.

"Yeah sure," Danielle replied.

"Just grab one, it's on me."

Jay pointed toward a shelf towards the back of the restaurant.

Danielle strolled over to the shelf which caught the attention of the older man, who was eating with his wife.

Danielle strained to reach the soda and even tried jumping, which caused her lovely booty to jiggle. Danielle looked very cute struggling to get her soda from the shelf, and at this point both Jay and the older man were staring at young naked girl making a spectacle of herself.

"Here, let me help you with that," Jay said matter of factly as he grabbed Danielle by the legs and lifted her up so she could reach.

"Oh thanks!" Danielle blushed.

"Pizzas ready," Frankie called from behind the counter.

Danielle was heading towards the counter to grab her food when the older woman noticed Danielle. Then the woman noticed her husband's gaze transfixed on Danielle.

"What's that naked little slut doing?" The woman barked.

It took Danielle a moment (as it usually does). But, Danielle finally caught a glimpse of herself in a reflection of the store front window.

Danielle had once again found herself completely naked in front of a group of strangers in public. Danielle let out a squeal of embarrassment and ran for the car.

"Drive drive drive!" Danielle shouted as she hopped in the car.

"Where's the pizza?" Katie responded sternly.

"I can't go back in there," Danielle said desperately, "I'm butt naked!"

"So am I!" Katie argued, "But I want my pizza!"

Danielle finally looked at Katie and saw she was just as exposed. Danielle felt a huge relief wash over her. Waking around in public au natural could be humiliating, but when Katie was doing it too, Danielle didn't feel so bad about it.

Danielle slowly got out of the car and made her way back into the restaurant.

Danielle held her head high as she stepped back through the door and approached the counter. Danielle finally grabbed the pizza and started walking out.

Danielle was stopped dead in her tracks when the older woman yelled at her again.

"Where are your clothes you little nude whore!"

Danielle took a deep breath and turned her head towards the woman.

"Oops," Danielle laughed as she walked out, "I must have forgot them."