Gum Ball Rally

Story Info
Farm boy get AG degree.
1.3k words
4.54
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever received a blow job from a man with no teeth. Well, I have and I'm here to tell you, gum jobs are possibly the best blow jobs you will ever receive.

I got addicted to blow jobs while attending Iowa State University in the 1950s. I grew up on a farm and went to Iowa State in pursuit of an Agriculture Degree.

There were many farm boys like me attending Iowa State, also pursing AG Degrees.

I was one of the lucky ones that had scored a full scholarship from the FFA. The FFA is a student organization for those interested in agriculture and leadership. It is one of the three components of agricultural education. The official name of the organization is the National FFA Organization. The letters "FFA" stand for Future Farmers of America.

However, there were many students that were from poor farms and not as lucky as me. Some supplemented their cash reserves by doing various jobs. One guy in my dorm cut hair, another did washings, but the one with the most unique job, sucked cocks. I got my first blow job from him, and I was immediately hooked.

The cocksucker did not charge exorbitant fees, but I got into getting my cock sucked so much, it got expensive for me. Even though I was on full scholarship, I did not have a lot of spare cash.

I began cruising the Gay areas of Ames, Iowa looking for free blow jobs. I found several older men that loved sucking young college students with big stiff cocks.

My favorite was a guy in his 60s named Harley, that would remove his dentures and give me a gum job. I always had my best orgasms with Harley and gave him my biggest loads. I don't know who was the happiest, me or Harley.

The four years of school blew by. I graduated with honors, and received my degree in agriculture in 1954. Since I had no intention of becoming a Farmer, I applied for a job with the Agriculture Department of the Federal Government.

Lucky for me the government had started the Soil Bank program, and were hiring people to administer it. I got my appointment as an AG Agent September 4, 1954.

The Soil Bank program paid farmers to set aside acreage for non-use. In other words, farmers were paid to not farm land, as a price support program. By not flooding the market with produce, the price of produce was stabilized, helping both farmer and consumer.

My job was to enroll farmers in the program, ensure the land was not in production, and that the land was kept mowed. I worked out of an AG Dept. office in Ames Iowa, but my farm area was western Iowa and eastern Nebraska.

I was calling on a farmer named Horace Oates, which was comical because he raised oats. Horace's farm was on the Iowa/Nebraska border and was approximately 2000 acres. Horace was a widower with two grown sons. His sons had long since left the farm due to the heavy work. They both claimed their mother was worked to death.

While explaining to Horace the benefits of the Soil Bank Program, I noticed his eyes seemed to be fixated on my crotch. I began to wonder if Horace was a cocksucker. Without realizing it, my cock began to grow. The thought ran through my mind, damn, I have not been sucked off for way too long. Soon, an obvious bulge, appeared in my pants. I swear Horace licked his lips. My cock was so hard it began to ache.

I wanted to ask Horace to suck my cock, but could not screw up the courage. My dilemma was thwarted when Horace said, "Looks like your big boner needs serviced."

I stammered out, "It sure does!"

"Then get it out here boy," Horace said.

As I removed my hard cock, I was surprised at seeing Horace remove his teeth. Damn, I thought, I have not had a gum job since college.

"Oh, my boy, I have not sucked a cock like yours in years. It is so big and beautiful. And the fact it is cut is simply awesome," said Horace.

When Horace took my cock in his mouth, I literally swooned. And when he scraped the length of my cock with his gums, I lurched. Nothing had felt this good since my old friend Harley. I could not help it, I blew my pent-up load in Horace's mouth, which he greedily swallowed.

As good as it felt, I was a bit disappointed that it ended so quickly. My cock was deflating fast.

Horace sensed my disappointment, and said, "Not to worry young man, I will suck it hard again."

And suck it hard again, he did. This time my cock received a lot of gum action. Soon my cock was growing and throbbing in Horace's mouth. I got a long awesome blowjob from a true artist. Horace was, without a doubt, the best cocksucker, I ever experienced. He now applied edging techniques that had me virtually climbing the walls. By the time he wanted me to cum, I was almost delirious with lust.

The orgasm that had built in my core was unleashed and a huge load of cum coated Horace's mouth and tonsils. I had never experienced an orgasm as good.

Horace received so much cum that it dribbled from the corners of his mouth and some came out his nose.

Little did I know that Horace had cum in his pants. Both of us were sated and satisfied. It took a while for us both to come down from our orgasmic highs.

My visit was so successful, Horace enrolled 700 acres in the Soil Bank Program. I pointed out to Horace the money he was to be paid was as much or more than he would have made if worked the 700 acres. Plus, he did not have to work the 700 acres only keep it mowed.

Each time I returned to verify the 700 hundred acres were mowed, Horace would give me another mind-blowing blow job. Something we both looked forward too.

I had been so successful with the Soil Bank Program that the AG Dept. District Manager gave me a glowing performance review. He also informed me that he was being promoted to a new post in Washington, DC.

He said he would be willing to recommend me as his replacement, if I did something for him. I asked what that could be?

I was both shocked and stunned, when he said, "Suck me off."

I sat in stunned silence. The silence was broken, when he asked, "Not interested.?"

I tried to speak, but no words came out. As many times as I had been sucked off, I never contemplated sucking a cock myself.

I was shocked further when he rose and came from behind his desk, removing his cock, as he did. I saw a growing cock with a huge mushroom head coming my way. He presented his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could, he inserted his cock.

For the first time in my life, my mouth was full of cock. Instinctively I began sucking it. Before I knew it, my mouth was being flooded with cum. He was prematurely ejaculating. I swallowed as fast as I could to keep from gagging and choking.

He never withdrew his cock from my mouth. He started face fucking me. I could feel his cock growing back to full hardness. While this was going on I realized how much I had loved his bittersweet thick warm cum. I would later learn the taste of cum is addictive.

I had just sucked my first cock, and was now receiving my first skull fucking.

I not only got my second load of cum, I got a recommendation for the position of AG Dept. District Manager of the Ames, Iowa office.