Gumdrop Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I began using Cupcake's technique, everything went much smoother. We had pictures of us playing in the grass, teasing the camera with our hindquarters, being strapped to the yoke, hanging from the chains in the slaughterhouse-themed room (which disquieted Cupcake a little), waiting to be mounted the room with the yoke and being fed Aidan's fake cum, our mouths overflowing with semen and our eyes looking ecstatic. Cupcake had to be milked twice. The first time, she was immortalized while she was on the rig and when she was climaxing immediately after. The second time we entered one of the rooms for the guests that we had not yet explored. It looked like an old barn, where you could milk your hucow by hand, besides mounting her and playing with the usual toys. Reagan had been included and then discarded from many shoots and was now staring at Cupcake back in the milking rig, briefly distracted from her misery, tears in her eyes.

"I think we are going to cut you out entirely." ruled Penelope, as we were put back in our corral by Aaron "But you will receive some token compensation, for your involvement."

"How... How much exactly?" Reagan asked timidly.

Very little, it turned out. As the girl ran out trying desperately to stifle her crying, Penelope apologized to her husband for the poor performance of her client and headed out. Aidan did not seem dissatisfied at all. He wished us good night and followed her. I had hoped he would remain longer, but, to be honest, we had spent all afternoon shooting and now the sun was setting outside. We were fed slop by the stable hands and they left too.

Back on our hay bed, I was determined to know something more about Cupcake. So I patted her on her cupcake tattoo and mooed quizzically. She lowered her gaze, smiled shyly and covered her face with a hoof. I prodded her again, mooing insistently. She then narrowed her lips, as if she was sucking from a straw, inhaled and exhaled a couple of times and then started looking dazed and tipsy. I realized that it meant that she got stoned and had her tattoo made. Ok, so, maybe I was a victim of stereotypes, but I could totally picture her utterly stoned. I moo-giggled and she blushed, but it was only really visible in her white spots. It was so strange that she could blush for a bawdy tattoo and not for being a cow.

Anyway, I wanted her to know that I totally loved her ink. So I bent over and kissed it several times. Then I showed her the writing on my pussy. She did not seem to understand, and yet I had assumed it was obvious. Unless she thought that the tattoo was part of my transformation into a cow! Therefore, I tapped on my ink again, inflated my cheeks and blew the air out, to mimic the act of blowing birthday candles. Then I hit the hay with a hoof eighteen times. She opened her eyes wide and bent over on my mound to kiss my tattoo. She had understood, but wanted to know why, because she frowned exaggeratedly. I shrugged and moved my eyebrows up and down with a naughty smile. She seemed to love the story and she french-kissed me.

After that she patted on my tat and on my collar, with a questioningly stare. She wanted to know if I had done it for Aidan. I mooed no and she was back on my lips, now determined to have fun with me. We kept exploring each other's body with our lips and tongues, until Cupcake jabbed me on my pussy a little, teasing me to let her eat me. I was so tempted! It did not hurt after all! She insisted. Damn it! I got up and inspected myself. The piercings seemed all to have healed and the protective goo was peeling out. How was it possible? I knew that there were ways to make a tissue cicatrize much faster than it was natural, but it required very expensive treatments. Aidan had told me he would not spare expenses on me, had he not, though?

Feeling special, I got on my knees and pushed Cupcake on her back. I wanted to do her while she did me. And she did me well! Her skills were so amazing, that soon I became student and she teacher. She was so kind to pace herself: I learned my fair share and we came together. It was glorious.

12