Gumdrop Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going!"

Shrugging, I did. Soon the crop started to land faster and faster, not particularly hard, and I just assumed she was giving me a pace, but then she talked:

"You filthy cow, stupid brainless animal!"

I let an offended moo slip:

"Yeah, what do you know? You are just a bunch of fuck-holes, a milk machine and you'll do whatever I want!"

She gasped, near to climax. Good, I was fed up already. I worked on her clit almost as mercilessly as she was whipping me and finally she came, softly, panting and breathing hard. What, she was shy? I raised my head and let her skirt slid off me.

"Wanna see more?" Penelope whispered, still feeling the effects of her orgasm, as if she had just offered me a treat. She did not wait for an answer. She hastily undid the big belt that circled her waist and took off her dress, showing her big, perfectly round boobs.

"You like them, don't you? I've seen you with Cupcake." she continued, with a smug smile. I did not know what to do, but apparently she did. She took my head with her hands, dozens of silver rings dancing on her forearms, and guided it towards her nipple. I tentatively started to lick it, making her gasp again with pleasure. I took it as a good sign and sucked it too. Her chest was now heaving, her hands grasping the bed linen and, when she could take no more, she rolled on her side, dragging me with her.

As if surprises could not end that night, she began kissing my hair:

"Thank you Gumdrop, that was awesome! You are so great!"

Her hands found my head and lifted it until it was level with her own. Penelope kissed me again on the forehead, smiling cheerfully, like we were best friends:

"Come on, you gorgeous brat! I bet that you are tired now, huh?"

I hastily mooed yes and we were soon on our way to my stable, like nothing had happened. Penelope let me in the barn and closed the door, wishing me goodnight. As confused as ever, I reached Cupcake, who was lying on our bed, looking quizzically. The lights were still on, but Aidan was nowhere to be seen, so I surreptitiously mimicked sex and hit the hay twice with a hoof. She did the same, but only once. Then she made a happy face rapidly followed by a sad face and mooed questioningly. How did it go? I shrugged. I knocked with the hoof once and made a "what a weirdo" look followed by an o-face. Next, I knocked twice and rolled my eyes. She moo-chuckled. So I asked about her experience. She shrugged too, but afterwards she changed her mind and grimaced, did the penis sign and brought her hoof real close. I moo-laughed. Short dick, huh?

Since there was nobody to be seen, I decided to tell her about Penelope. I tapped on my collar and then made a gesture to indicate big breasts and made a hating face. Cupcake mimicked a skirt and I mooed yes. Then I mimed Penelope coming to fetch me, lifting her skirt and me licking her. Cupcake opened her eyes wide. Indicating Penelope again as the subject, I started alternating an o-face and pretending to insult someone. Then I grinned. To make sure she understood that it was Aidan's wife, grinning, I tapped myself and made a WTF look. Cupcake seemed to meditate on this. Then she began staring at the wall and sighing forcefully. This was followed by an evil grin and a movement of the fore-hooves that resembled somebody wringing their hands. Envy and simulated revenge? Yes, it could have been. I mooed my approval.

We stayed in silence for a while. I was still thinking about Penelope, when I noticed that Cupcake seemed sad. I asked her about it, tapping on her chest and making a whining face. She just shrugged. I did not know what to say. So, instead, I got up and started mooing one of the songs we had sang in the afternoon. She frowned. Seized with an inspiration, I also started to dance to it in the most ridiculous and exaggerated way. That made her moo-laugh. So I teased her to join, but she shook her head with her cute shy smile. I did not take no for an answer and kept teasing her until she was up with me, displaying good moves too. We danced like idiots on the rhythm of our own moosic (pardon the pun), until Aidan came out of the office to see what all the ruckus was.

"Oh, man, I got myself dancing cows!" he joked.

Cupcake immediately stopped and brought her forelegs behind her back, fearing punishment, but I knew better and mooed cheerfully.

"Have you shown her?" asked Aidan.

I guess he meant the jukebox. I mooed no. He was so nice to open the barn door and let me show Cupcake the red button. As soon as she heard music, I thought it was reggae, she mooed with joy and kissed Aidan on the cheek. It was cold now, outside, and we went back in the warmth of our stable, where Cupcake needed to be milked.

We were finally going to sleep, after our first true day as hucows. We now knew what our life would be like from now on. If the day had been any good indication, I was totally happy. I worried about Cupcake, but as soon as the lights were off, she gave me a loving kiss and fell asleep on my chest with a smile.