Gummies

Story Info
Man gets his first blowjob from his girlfriend's coworker.
1.2k words
4.52
9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door of the apartment and waited. Eventually he answered, a man, well dressed in a light turtleneck sweater, glasses and salt and pepper beard. He looked warm and relaxed, the apartment was warmly lit, pleasant to me as I had been fighting traffic in the late fall evening, and it had just turned cold.

Hey man, I said.

Come in, come in, he told me. Can I get you a drink?

No, thanks. I can't stay long.

The apartment was well decorated and clean, very straight. We sat on his leather sofa, and in front of us a glass coffee table where a couple of joints were rolled. Another, half smoked sat in an ashtray. There was a whiskey in a tumbler in front of the place where he sat.

What are you getting into tonight? I said.

Not much, he answered. I may meet a friend for a drink down the street at the Tophat.

The Tophat was a well known pick up spot for gay men.

Cool, I said.

I took several packets of gummies from my pockets, placed them on the glass coffee table.

What do I owe you? he said.

Nothing. Alexis took care of it.

Aron was a friend of my girlfriend Alexis. They worked together.

No, he said.

Seriously, she told me not to accept your money.

Wow, okay... Well let me get you a drink anyway.

I looked at my phone.

All right, a quick one. Let traffic die down...

He got the drink, came back. It was a big one. We talked for a minute or two and he lit a joint. Passed it to me. I took it and hit it.

You sure I can't give you anything for the trouble.

No, I grinned. Alexis said she wanted you and Tim to have a fun anniversary weekend in the mountains... She said if I took a dollar from you I wouldn't get any for a week.

Wow, he said. I guess you better listen.

Right?

Then, he said: She just said money, right?

Yeah, the drink should be fine, I'd hope anyway.

But he was looking at me. Smiling vaguely, suggestively. I shifted in my seat...

Sorry, he said. The weed does it to me.

No, it's cool, I said.

There was an awkward silence. Then out of nowhere I felt blood rushing to my crotch, thinking about how long it had been since Alexis gave me head.

What'd you have in mind? I said.

He smiled.

I have a thing for straight guys, Aron said. I like to suck their cocks.

I smiled not knowing what to say. Alexis had told me this. She and Aron told each other everything at work.

You could lean back he said. And I'll just take care of you.

I -

I could put on some porn if you want, he said. To get you in the mood.

What about Tim?

He won't care, we're still pretty open, even after six months. C'mon... Alexis told me about her TMJ.

I laughed.

He put his hand on my thigh.

Man...

His hand moved to my cock.

I can tell you're thinking about it, he grinned.

He put his hand on my shoulder, reached over and started rubbing my cock with his other hand.

I kind of wanted to make out with him for some reason, but I didn't know if that was part of it.

Say it, he said. Say, Aron, I want you to suck my dick. That's all you have to do.

He unbuckled my belt and the button to my pants, unzipped my fly. He freed my penis and wrapped his hand, somehow warm, around it.

Say it, he said, stroking me.

Aron, I said, stopped.

His hand stopped.

Aron, I told him. I want you to suck my cock.

He was looking at me intently. Then what I said registered, and he grinned.

Next thing I knew, my penis disappeared in his mouth. His lips were full and soft and decadent on me. Soon, my pants were around my ankles, my bare ass on the leather sofa. He got on his knees to have better access. Stroking me in his hand, he licked the length of my cock, then lifted it so he could suck my balls. I put my hand to his straight salt and pepper hair and ran my fingers through it.

Cum in my mouth, he said, coming up for air.

Then he had my member back in his throat. It was one of the best blow jobs I'd ever had. I remembered this girl Kristy, with full lips like Aron and she seemed built for giving me pleasure. Aron fondled my balls and I felt his throat convulse on the tip of my penis.

I - I...

He gripped my butt cheek, sucked me in with his lips.

I felt my balls grip then release. I shot up into his mouth.

Oh, fuck, I cried.

I heard him gulping my semen. Then he licked my tip.

Jesus, I said.

He was grinning.

Good? he said.

Fuck yeah, I answered.

I have lots of practice.

Honestly one of the best, I said. But what about you?

I'll have the thought to keep me warm tonight, he said.

Can I not do something for you?

You're very sweet, he said.

Leaned over and kissed my cheek.

What would you do for me?

I - I don't even know...

Well, he said. Maybe next time.

I nodded, pulled my pants on and left.

That night, Alexis and I were lying in bed. She was feeling hot and rubbing my dick through my underwear.

How's Aron?

Fine, I said. Didn't you see him today?

I did, she said. But I wanted to know how he was with you.

Fine I guess.

I kissed her. We started making out.

You taste like whiskey, she said.

He gave me a drink... I started rubbing between her thighs.

Mmm-hmmm, she said. And is that all he gave you?

You said no money, I told her.

Right, she said, freeing my dick. It's just I have this fantasy...

Alexis...

You can tell me, she said. Did he suck your cock?

Alexis...

He has nice lips...

Alexis.

She got up and straddled me in the bed. She guided me to her entrance, leaned in and kissed my lips.

You have nice lips too. They'd make a nice entry for a cock...

Come on... I said.

Tell me baby, she said. Let's just pretend.

Fine, I said, kissing her. I wrapped my mouth on his cock and sucked it.

Mmmm, she said.

I slid inside her.

And I stroked him I told her, while licking his balls.

Did he come? she asked, breathing heavy as she rode me, steadily.

Yes, I said.

Where? she asked.

Oh, Jesus... Her pussy felt so good.

Tell me... Slut.

In my mouth, I said. On my face.

Oh god, she moaned. In your beard?

Yes!

She licked my beard.

I can taste him on you, she breathed. Oh fuuuuck! I wish I could see it! I wish I had a picture.

She kissed my mouth

Oh fuuuuck, she cried.

I shot up inside her.

Oh yes.....!

Did you really? she asked me later, the lights off.

Really what? I said, half asleep.

Suck his cock?

Alexis, no!

It's okay, she said, snuggled up next to me. I know you did.