All Comments on 'Guns and Dust Ch. 09'

by Kieran_Lancaster

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep them coming!!!

Great Series - looking forward to more - - soon, please!!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationabout 4 years ago

Kieran, this is starting to get real - which is really good. Earlier episodes felt conventional a bit, if also imaginative. This one feels like your characters are starting to tell you what's going on for them, and that's when writing really takes off. Follow them, and tell us what they're up to!

Many thanks.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 4 years ago
This chapter penetrates to the soul

A really good chapter, even with it being darker than the previous offerings. I am really connecting with Adina as a character and I am looking forward to seeing how the events of this chapter will impact her. I also worry about the reliability of the bearcat. Even armored vehicles take damage from vehicle collisions. A very engaging read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
way too short

But great as always. I look forward to many more!

AG_CarringtonAG_Carringtonabout 4 years ago
Great to see this continue

I am very much enjoying this series. Richly textured, relationship driven. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Holy sh*t yes! I want to read all the books in this series, when they get to holocaust and what they find there, when they get back to the city/when it's time to decide which nanites to take, all of it. Love the character development and how she is acting true to her current state.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Amazing

The best chapter of them all. I love the action the anger and the hate and the great ending. Please more more more can’t wait to read the next one great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars

Best chapter yet even though it's been more than 6 months since update chalk this story up to the unfinished section

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Absolutely loving it, I really hope you’ve got another episode ready to launch Kieran, I’m rooting for them and can’t wait to see what happens or especially somewhere towards the end when Alina sees and experiences the City States! Thanks for writing and keep it up!

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
A Year

Been waiting for a Year for another chapter. I give up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude! You CAN'T leave such a great story unfinished like this! I love these characters, I love this world, come back to it!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I understand entirely how life continues to happen despite our plans. Thank you for keeping Adina and Asher in the creative backrooms of your brain while dealing with the daily mundane. Good call on rereading chapter 9 to refresh my memory. Turns out it somehow snuck by me when it posted; it was a complete surprise to find I had never read it. That meant I got a two-4-one today, two brand new (to me) chapters to enjoy. I really appreciated your suggestion and talents. Now on to the next exciting episode in Adina and Asher’s saga!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 2 years ago

So great that you've made her such an interesting strong character. All of them, just love it

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Good strong writing

You've been building up to the violence for a while...don't apologize for it.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

As far as darker and more violent . I didn't sense that it was anymore than what Adina needed to continue her training . She is progressing quickly . But I suspect there will be more violence for them . Darker savage terror . She will end up an amazing powerful warrior . The violence and gore doesn't bother me as I read . I am aware that otherworldly post apocoliptic survival could reach unimaginable extremes . Turn it up . Lol .

used2bjustjused2bjustjabout 2 years ago

I see this as like a Mad Max world novel. It's a violent world. You might want to put up warning tags in your new chapters so the faint of heart can skip those. But, to me, people who have read this far won't mind.

5/5

J

fluffyduckyfluffyduckyalmost 2 years ago

Yes, this was dark, but, well, maybe not necessary, but truly key in Adina's evolution, and her understanding of Asher, as well as cathartic for her. Well done. Readers allow it to be as gruesome as they choose, that's the power of one's own mind, your words just provide direction on the canvass. I'm enjoying this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely gripping, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKieran_Lancaster@Kieran_Lancaster
"A Season of Guns and Dust" will be published in 2024! Be on the lookout for a cover reveal sometime after the first of the year! Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates (below)! And another exciting piece of news! Guns and Dust will be the first book in a series...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES