Gurl, That's a Bootyhole

Story Info
A first time anal experience.
1.2k words
4.51
17k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynhmai
ynhmai
46 Followers

Disclaimer: This musing contains discussions of Erotic Female Relieving Observerance (EFRO) and descriptions of dirty anal sex, feces, and light scat.

If you are not into EFRO or scat and these depictions bother you, please turn away now.

"...My coochie pink, my bootyhole brown"

- Sexyy Red, Pound Town (2023)

I've always liked a black woman's sweet brown asshole. Whether my choice was to lick, finger, or fuck it, there was always something about that forbidden orifice that drew me. At first, especially when I was young, I thought it was a normal sort of obsession, like the kind that draws you to fart jokes and poop humor. But when I became sexually active, I realized just how much I was drawn to a tight, cute anus. Even though I didn't experience anal sex until I was somewhat far along in my sexual career, I was always good for spreading a cutie's cheeks during backshots to make sure I could be mesmerized by her winking hole as I pounded her pretty ass out.

My first time experiencing anal was in college. I was dating this church girl turned artist who wanted to save her virginity for her husband but was willing to take dick up her ass, which gives you an idea of her mental space. She was actually the one who suggested it. At first, I was like wtf but over the course of our relationship we ended up exploring anal pretty extensively together.

One thing I loved about this girl was her heavy, funky ass. She was one of the first women I loved who left herself ripe for me intentionally and allowed me to explore my EFRO kink. I loved licking and fingering her stinky ass and watching her on the toilet. Even though our connection was beyond toxic, she remains a freaky connection that I miss.

Our first time doing anal together, we were watching a movie but we were not focused on the movie at all. She was sucking my dick while we watched with her ass in the air so that I could finger her. While playing with her pussy I decided to explore her asshole. I ended up fingering her ass and she became so distracted she couldn't suck me anymore. I remember her looking up from me, spit shining around her lips from sucking me, and asking:

*Do you want to put it in my booty?*

...in this very meek, hesitant voice and I agreed immediately. Of course, before I proceeded I took a hefty whiff of my fingers and was sent to heaven by the sweet smell of her tart pussy and asshole.

Both of us were nerds and had studied extensively in preparation for anal play. Unlike in the porn we'd watch together, I knew that for her to enjoy the experience she had to be completely aroused and relaxed. Even though we were both about to explode with lust, I started by eating her out slowly, deliberately, licking her pussy and fingering her asshole until she came, nice and juicy, in my mouth. Then I turned her over and saw her juices had dripped between her cheeks, making her asshole glisten. The scent of her aroused pussy and moist ass mixed together had my dick rock hard and I had her turn over, began to lick her asshole too while she arched her back and lightly twerked on my face. My primal nature kicked in--I got too excited and almost shoved it inside her before I realized what I was doing.

Instead, I reached for the lube we'd bought for the occasion--AstroGlide, smh--and I stood behind her while she held those fat cheeks open for me, positioned my thick dickhead at her tight opening and slowly pushed the head in. Luckily because I had been fingering and teasing her, her tight anal walls allowed in the first couple inches of my thickness without much pain.

Once inside, I had to control myself. Her asshole was so tight and hot and on the first stroke it was hard not for me to shoot my load inside her immediately. Instead, I took it slow and kept it intimate, giving her intentional, gentle strokes and rocking with her as she acclimated to my thick dark hardness opening her tight little hole up. Once she'd loosened up a bit she began to throw it back on me at her speed while I reached around and rubbed her clit. Her moans were so fucking hot, I couldn't help stroking her more deeply. She moaned, yesyesyesohshit, looked back at me like with something scared yet excited in her eyes. She begged and pleaded about how she wanted more but simultaneously couldn't take it, ooooh baby it was so big and hard and she couldn't take it.

Yes you can, baby, I responded. You gonna take all this dick just like you promised--And she did.

She let me fuck her tight little ass balls deep like a good girl while she whimpered and drooled all over her pillow. The scent of us together was so fucking arousing, the smell of skin and flesh and asshole and fucking that made me growl and moan and shout as I shot a gigantic load inside her ass, gently pumping it down deep inside her.

There was one more surprise for me that night: when I pulled my dick out of her it was covered in thin yellowish brown streaks of her shit. My cum dribbled out of her stretched hole, and i spread her cheeks open gently to get a good view of my first anal creampie. I know now that encountering feces is always a possibility with anal play...though that was a lesson I hadn't had much experience with yet.

She was naturally horrified but my nasty ass did not mind it at all. In fact, the opposite was true, I was facsinated at the new things I was realizing about myself. Her embarrassment at having smeared herself on my dick, my nut dribbling out of her swollen asshole that was wet and juicy and, yes, a little shitty, the taboo of all of it was hitting me in my pleasure centers. I got hard as fuck all over again. But she couldn't take any more so we paused.

We ended up taking a shower together and I washed my dick off then I took care of her tender bootyhole because despite us being careful she was still sore. I washed her down, then washed myself off. She hissed and cooed as I put vaseline on her butt to soothe it, then toweled her off and put her in her cozy pajamas so that we could finish watching the movie. But I was still excited by the experience, by how she looked and sounded and, yes, how she smelled taking all of me. She noticed my hard dick and gave me the sweetest, slowest head, licking and sucking gently on me until I came in her mouth again and she swallowed it all.

Are there any EFRO or dirty anal lovers out there? Let me know if you all like this and I'll post more stories like this.